Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

How To Get Rid Of Belly fat in Men and Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Belly fat in Men and Women (619 Views)

6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Belly fat in Men and Women by chefjoy: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2019
A lot of people desire to have flat abs. Bulging stomach is the excessive fat stored below the abdomen, which make the stomach looks like one is pregnant. Most men and women have these problem of big belly.
BULGING STOMACH IN MEN: In some case most men are trapped with the problem of big belly of a result of excess intake of alcohol and may be some genetic issues. Based on research ; most men with bulging stomach breath a lot while sleeping in other words called snoring .

BULGING STOMACH IN WOMEN: most single and married women are trapped with the problem of bulging stomach, some married women brings to a conclusion that bulging stomach is an evidence of child bearing. But we have lot of celebrities that would that would tell you that bulging stomach has a lasting cure. Bulging is never an evidence of wealth or show off, there lots of unseen illness in that bulging stomach.

I am interested in seeing men and women with bulging stomach start rocking their flat abs.
NOTE: Please there are no use of slimming tea, supplement or drugs.
I would outline meal plans and limited exercise.
STEP1: Get a measuring tape and measure round your stomach, pen it down and anticipate for the next step.
Kindly indicate in the comment section if you got issues with bulging stomach, I am here to help you get rid of it. Thanks in anticipation

Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly fat in Men and Women by chinoify: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice Op. Following
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly fat in Men and Women by peterian: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Im in op
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly fat in Men and Women by chefjoy: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2019
peterian:
Im in op
peterian:
Im in op
Anticipate for solutions to fat belly

Next post loading

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know So I Can Take Preventive Measures / 10,000 Surgical Masks Needed / Cure Glaucoma Naturally With "Homeopathic Product"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.