Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him (1787 Views)

Hardship: Why Igbo Shunned Nationwide Protest — Ukwu, Ameh, Igbo Elders / Hate Him Or Love Him; This Is The Best INVESTIGATIVE Journalist In Nigeria. / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Frankdoz29: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Why Ndi Igbo and Our Yoruba Christian brother's may continue to like maazi Nnamdi kanu while Yoruba Muslims hate him.
*Moses was an Israelite by birth and a citizen of Egypt, Nnamdi kanu a Biafran by birth but a citizen of British.
*Moses was a prince, and Mazi Nnamdi kanu is a prince.
*Moses escaped for his life, and later appeared to address Pharaoh, and Nnamdi kanu escaped for his
life and later appeared to adress Buhari.
*korah, Dathan, Abiram and other elders where against Moses.Nnia nwodo, Okezie Ikpeazu, David Umahi, and other elders are against Nnamdi kanu.
*Moses had a very dependable deputy in the person of Joshua.. Nnamdi kanu has a very dependable deputy in the person of Uche mefor.
*Moses was a prophet, and Nnamdi kanu is a prophet. *Moses was highly intelligent because he studied in a foreign land. Nnamdi kanu is highly intelligent because he studied in a foreign land.
*And finally, by the hand of Moses God brought the Israelites out Egypt. And by the hand of Nnamdi kanu, God shall bring the Biafrans out of Nigeria.History will always repeat himself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by waleyp(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2019
WOS ALAYE WA(Come) Pls No De Talk WeTin You No Know Again And DonT Try To Cause Fight Between YoRUBaS, Sir Nothing Like YoRUBa MusLim, We YoRuBaS Are One. Am A Christian And A YoRuBa And I DonT Give A Thing About Who NManDi Or What Is His Name Again, In Addition I DonT Even Like Him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by gidgiddy: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2019
By the grace of almighty God, our people will one day be free from the disastrous 1914 British colonial invention called "Nigeria"

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Frankdoz29: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2019
waleyp:
WOS ALAYE WA(Come) Pls No De Talk WeTin You No Know Again And DonT Try To Cause Fight Between YoRUBaS, Sir Nothing Like YoRUBa MusLim, We YoRuBaS Are One. Am A Christian And A YoRuBa And I DonT Give A Thing About Who NManDi Or What Is His Name Again, In Addition I DonT Even Like Him
I don't think your a Yoruba Christian because Igbo's and Yoruba Christian have always stood in solidarity with Nnamdi kanu. Most hate filled criticism mostly come from a Yoruba Muslim of I have no dout you are.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by gbengaolaniyi(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2019
waleyp:

Your sabo to we Yoruba Muslim angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Frankdoz29: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2019
gbengaolaniyi:

Your sabo to we Yoruba Muslim angry angry angry angry
I know real Yoruba Christians support Nnamdi kanu, Igbo's only have problem with you yoruba Muslim conservatives.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by lordkush: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2019
nwoke biko you 're trying too hard to sell that pórnstar kanu

I'm igbo and I say to you. fùck the idiot called kanu

6 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by SilasNwude: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Frankdoz29:
I know real Yoruba Christians support Nnamdi kanu, Igbo's only have problem with you yoruba Muslim conservatives.
yeroba Christians are the real owners of yeroba land
yeroba Muslims are impostors

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by nagastat: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Yanmmiiirrrinnn mofo. Nnamdi Omo ale elepon Kan.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by waleyp(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
WoH ALAYE Talk AnyThing You Wan Talk JARe I Am Too TiRed To Involve Myself In This. Las Las WeTin I Go Gain? ENu GBe Mo Need OWo E Da Kun E Sha ANu AIYe Mi O ENu GBe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by 360degreess(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Op is a confused Nyamiri/awon okoro Christian.
There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian.
Nnamdi cownu is highly rejected and hated by the Yoruba.. Period

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Frankdoz29: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
SilasNwude:
yeroba Christians are the real owners of yeroba land
yeroba Muslims are impostors
no I disagree with you. Yoruba Muslims are suppressing the real Yoruba Christian, where are the Yoruba Christians when kwara/Ilorin was lost to Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Frankdoz29: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
360degreess:
Op is a confused Nyamiri/awon okoro Christian.
There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian.
Nnamdi cownu is highly rejected and hated by the Yoruba.. Period
try to argue constructively, just last month, Yoruba Christians in Ogun gave Nnamdi kanu their support. The fact is that only Yoruba Muslims are hating him. Your a pure Yoruba Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by SilasNwude: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Frankdoz29:
no I disagree with you. Yoruba Muslims are suppressing the real Yoruba Christian, where are the Yoruba Christians when kwara/Ilorin was lost to Yoruba Muslims.
you're right bro
it's time for the original yerobas which are yeroba Christians and ifa worshippers to chase out these yeroba Muslims out

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by enemybulldozer(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
lordkush:
nwoke biko you 're trying too hard to sell that pórnstar kanu

I'm igbo and I say to you. fùck the idiot called kanu
If you really want to be Igbo then, you have to die and come back in the next to be born by an Igbo man and woman. And that is if there's anything like reincarnation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by CrtlAltDel: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Cant these idiotic pigs do without opening a thread on yorubas everyday on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by lordkush: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
enemybulldozer:
If you really want to be Igbo then, you have to die and come back in the next to be born by an Igbo man and woman. And that is if there's anything like reincarnation.
mechionu. you re not igbo. You 're an ipob terrorist

you and buhari should kill yourselves. python dance a-z on you all
Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Frankdoz29: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
CrtlAltDel:
Cant these idiotic pigs do without opening a thread on yorubas everyday on NL?
says a pained Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by abula112(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
operating biafra no dey work again, now trying dere luck with operation divide if you cant win them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by enemybulldozer(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
lordkush:
mechionu. you re not igbo. You 're an ipob terrorist

you and buhari should kill yourselves. python dance a-z on you all
Between me and you who is Igbo??
You that is praying for operation python dance just to see Igbo race decimated or me that is fighting to protect the image of ndi igbo??
Python dancers will knock on your door one day.
Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by RichBoy247: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
This one is an unfortunate child with a flat head
Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by RichBoy247: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Frankdoz29:
I don't think your a Yoruba Christian because Igbo's and Yoruba Christian have always stood in solidarity with Nnamdi kanu. Most hate filled criticism mostly come from a Yoruba Muslim of I have no dout you are.

Are you refering to that drug addict FFK as a Yoruba Christian?
Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Amanew(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ohamadike Special! The will like to be like you but the will try to no avail! My Lord! My Saviour! My Prophet ! My Leader! My Dimi god! My Prince! Oluwa dey ur back Sir!!!
Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Amanew(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Frankdoz29:
Why Ndi Igbo and Our Yoruba Christian brother's may continue to like maazi Nnamdi kanu while Yoruba Muslims hate him.
*Moses was an Israelite by birth and a citizen of Egypt, Nnamdi kanu a Biafran by birth but a citizen of British.
*Moses was a prince, and Mazi Nnamdi kanu is a prince.
*Moses escaped for his life, and later appeared to address Pharaoh, and Nnamdi kanu escaped for his
life and later appeared to adress Buhari.
*korah, Dathan, Abiram and other elders where against Moses.Nnia nwodo, Okezie Ikpeazu, David Umahi, and other elders are against Nnamdi kanu.
*Moses had a very dependable deputy in the person of Joshua.. Nnamdi kanu has a very dependable deputy in the person of Uche mefor.
*Moses was a prophet, and Nnamdi kanu is a prophet. *Moses was highly intelligent because he studied in a foreign land. Nnamdi kanu is highly intelligent because he studied in a foreign land.
*And finally, by the hand of Moses God brought the Israelites out Egypt. And by the hand of Nnamdi kanu, God shall bring the Biafrans out of Nigeria.History will always repeat himself.

Abeg!Make una push this to FP!
Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Frankdoz29: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
CrtlAltDel:

Ha….. An idiotic pig without brains cheesy grin grin
hate filled Yoruba Muslim!
Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Frankdoz29: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Amanew:
Abeg!Make una push this to FP!
the Yoruba mode will never push it to front page.
Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by Frankdoz29: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
RichBoy247:

Are you refering to that drug addict FFK as a Yoruba Christian?
but he has been a friend to ndi Igbo. Better than those hate filled Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by lordkush: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Between me and you who is Igbo??
You that is praying for operation python dance just to see Igbo race decimated or me that is fighting to protect the image of ndi igbo??
Python dancers will knock on your door one day.
you 're protecting igbo image by disgracing yourself with that useless kanu man?

python dancers will not come looking for me.
the last time they came they went straight to that idiots house. and you ipob people thought you could fight them. they killed you off like flies. who and who among igbo kith and kin said a world.

I did not. My igwe did not. governor. deputy. soludo.
ohaneze. everybody knew the hateful kanu meant no good.

it was prominent igbo men that pressured the federal govt to bring in soldiers. without thier tacit support the fg would not have gonr for kanu the way they did. on that i support buhari regardless of my stance on politics
Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by CrtlAltDel: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by enemybulldozer(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2019
lordkush:
you 're protecting igbo image by disgracing yourself with that useless kanu man?

python dancers will not come looking for me.
the last time they came they went straight to that idiots house. and you ipob people thought you could fight them. they killed you off like flies. who and who among igbo kith and kin said a world.

I did not. My igwe did not. governor. deputy. soludo.
ohaneze. everybody knew the hateful kanu meant no good.

it was prominent igbo men that pressured the federal govt to bring in soldiers. without thier tacit support the fg would not have gonr for kanu the way they did. on that i support buhari regardless of my stance on politics
Look at this hateful afonja. Afonja, if somebody should ask you what offence did Kanu commit, what will you answer??

As far as you supported and cheered the python dancers during their genocidal activities in that holy land of Igbos, you will end up in the hands of the python dancers or SARS.

Those !d!0ts you are seeing as prominent igbos or Igbo leaders are nothing but northern slaves which we are doubting their paternity just like am doubting yours.

Fulani herdsmen killed people in Enugu I did not see or hear from those !d!0ts you regard as prominent igbos. The same thing happened again few days ago when the same Fulani herdsmen massacred people in a community called Anam in Anambra state, I did not hear anything from your prominent igbos including you that is an afonja and your oba condemning that kind of atrocities all of you maintained a hypocritical silence.
But once it is Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB all of you will swing into action is that not $tup!d!t¥??

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by helinues: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2019
Does that means that Yoruba Traditionals also supports Nnamdi Kanu?

This people self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Speaks Tough, Vows To Deal With Frank In A Tweet He Personally Signed / Aisha Buhari Dancing With APC Women Leaders In Aso-rock Villa. / APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.