Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) (39566 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / ‘Don’t Panic’; Air Force Begins Training For Aerial Displays In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by esiri4jesu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Not necessarily air force but paratroopers of the Nigeria army.
Check this out
https://m.facebook.com/Choice-Properties-237439363801615/?ref=bookmarks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
mustmust:

Bro your design is Nigerian . I hope its not a joke too

Yes we are architects with our architectural firm based in Nigeria, Edo State...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
Sadly, everything about a Nigeria is now a joke....

Btwn.....

Let's design your building plan or handle your building
construction project.

Contact us at AsomarchitectNG see my signature for more details....

The joke is in you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Rubyventures: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I clicked this thread to see display.... what did I see? mediocre grin grin grin grin grin Not too surprised
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
I can do this
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by otabaotaba: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Abeg make them no near my area before them go say either blade went off or one bomb mistakenly drop
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by courage89(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
Sadly, everything about a Nigeria is now a joke....

Btwn.....

construction project.

Contact us at AsomarchitectNG see my signature for more details....

My building is not a joke. I don't think I want to patronize company/ companies that will joke with my hard earned money.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by lobell: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
Sadly, everything about Nigeria is now a joke....

Btwn.....

construction project.

Contact us at AsomarchitectNG.

see my signature for more details....

The phrase you are looking for is "by the way" (btw) and not "between" (btwn) like you put up there.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by tradebot: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Not too good.

Contact us for church technology. Computerwizard. com. ng
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Shugargal(f): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
miraclenaeche:
I'm proud to be an airborne
Really? airborne of the other day that went wrong... them say parachute nogree open, na so that gallant officer take parachute to death, is a very big pity. Hope you saw his pictures after? not scaring you though. wish you all the best and be prayerful. Do good and don't be too proud of your self.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
K
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by wellmax(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
God Bless the Nigerian Military
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by hybridblood07(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is a fucking lie story. These guys are in Nigeria Defense Academy! They went for Airborne training a few they all succeeded and no one was hurt. quote author=Gistvic post=77615786]q[b]@Gistvic.com[/b]

Nigerian Airforce were seen displaying in the sky as they go airborne. Gistvic Reports.

They were seen falling from the sky with their parachute on.

One of them wrote:

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/nigerian-airforce-displays-in-sky-as.html[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by NORSIYK(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Shugargal:
Really? airborne of the other day that went wrong... them say parachute nogree open, na so that gallant officer take parachute to death, is a very big pity. Hope you saw his pictures after? not scaring you though. wish you all the best and be prayerful. Do good and don't be too proud of your self.

Happened in Naija here?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Kyllahmc(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
And this is a big deal?? In 2019?? Smh Stuff like This won't wow anybody or even make a headline in 1914 Europe; during the first world War!!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
stanley000:
what's nice? Are u a siren that u are shouting "wao"
please always remember to take your drugs, you forgot again today.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Shugargal(f): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
NORSIYK:

Happened in Naija here?
Yeso bro. in Kaduna
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by bmos(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
holuwajaytee:
Otondos

Na ya mates de up there otondo. That is a feat that a coward like you can never has the gut to try
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by dheilaw1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Believe me this is just for show

When its time to strike them bandits now they would rather prefer to release bullets from the same skies they're jumping from thereby killing innocent civilians too
stop crying
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Stevo35: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Dem dey learn work.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by ageraGT: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
PUBG
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Cadec007:
Cool!!!!!
I don't expect Nigeria special forces to be using akm's
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by AugustAll: 3:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Wonders

----//

Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by edo3(m): 3:32am On Apr 18, 2019
osholon:
Yeye military grin grin grin grin

Military weh i no fit fight rag tag Boko Haram pekins. grin grin grin grin

Pikins weh I no even get slippers on their feet on the battle field grin grin grin grin

I dey tell bro,, come and see plenty of dem for 44 army reference center begging doctors for excuse papers anytime dey hear say their next posting na maiduguri
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by sunnysunny2019: 5:37am On Apr 18, 2019
I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information.
Not only good posts but also great comments.
Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger.
angry birds
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by Cadec007(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
xoftcore:
I don't expect Nigeria special forces to be using akm's
the pic with soldiers handling AKMs is not that of special forces but of regular combatants
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by rogerant: 5:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice to see this here. Online surveys are very popular at present. Most of the people are interested in expresshr survey conducted by Kroger.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) by femolii: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Authoreety:
Instead of dem to be dis playing in sambisa, they are here packing dust and wasting fuel upandan
Just praise them first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate: Used To Blackmail Her By National Assembly / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.