Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Video: Watch The Emotional Video Of A Teenager Cocaine Addict Prostitutes To Fee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Watch The Emotional Video Of A Teenager Cocaine Addict Prostitutes To Fee (525 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch The Emotional Video Of A Teenager Cocaine Addict Prostitutes To Fee by phi91lipin(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Video: Watch the emotional video of a teenager cocaine addict prostitutes to feed her addiction
by Temitope Alabi

Video: Watch the emotional video of a teenager cocaine addict prostitutes to feed her addiction

A young girl whose name has been given as Lizzy is set to be rehabilitated by Pastor Tony Rapu after years of cocaine addiction and prostitution.

Tony Rapu revealed that the young girl was used by pimps in Ikeja who provide her with drugs in exchange for commercial sex work.

Sharing the video, he wrote;

We visited Ipodo this afternoon, a dilapidated and degraded community in the heart of Ikeja.
Our visit was to rescue 26 year old Lizzy from the clutches of her captors; the drug sellers and pimps who feed her drug habit from the proceeds of prostitution and other vices.

This is the story of Lizzy who has been begging on the streets of Lagos especially in the Ikeja area for seven years. Dressed in a way to attract sympathy, she begs for money in the busy traffic during the day. At night she resorts to commercial sex work, all in a bid to fund her drug addiction. We took Lizzy off the streets last week to begin her long journey of rehabilitation and hopefully, successful integration back to a normal and productive life.

We picked up Lizzy over the weekend. Here, she tells a bit of her story while awaiting our arrival at the joint she frequented in Ikeja. Lizzy tells about her upbringing, her addiction to crack cocaine and the depraved night life she lived to make money to pay the drug dealers. She is currently undergoing her first stage of detox and rehabilitation in the long journey out of addiction. We hope and pray she returns to a normal and productive life afterwards.

watch viodeo on

https://tiyaninfo..com/2019/04/video-watch-emotional-video-of-teenager.html

(1) (Reply)

Prince Ned Nwoko Bags Doctorate Degree / What Business Can I Start With 50000 / A Letter From My Girlfriend,please What Should I Do?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.