Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant (22498 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heritageous:
Hello.
Urgent!
I need a one room self-contained in Ibadan around UCH. Could be far from UCH but not farther than ₦100 transport to and fro. Agbowo is out of all options I want to choose from.
Thanks

Did you find one and how much did it cost you?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Alono78: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

My NYSC year was FABULOUS!!!! And even my lodgemates and those we served together, we all had this Fabulous experience we'll never forget! I'm glad I took many pics and made many videos of many of those amazing moments... I believe I also created a thread about my experience in Iseyin camp... the camp too make sense! I can't stop talking about my NYSC days really, even though it is over 3 years now... Can't seem to get over the great amazing time I had there! I prayed to God to have this experience and He answered my prayers.
It's time to move on and create better experience. Better days ahead
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Alono78: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2019
harley88:
Hello people..... Pls I need recommendation for the best area to rent a 2bedroom apartment in Ibadan for a young man. Finishing NYSC by July and I plan relocating to Ibadan from Lagos. Pls how much is rent in any area that is open, secure, close to offices and large businesses?
Have you rented the apartment now?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Profmaojo: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
I rep Kajola cool Where I served... I love Oyo state... Oh I loooooooooooooooooove Oyo state, mehnnnn..... I will never forget the great and amazing months I had there!!!
kj-city is babe mehn... currently serving there now
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2019
Alono78:

It's time to move on and create better experience. Better days ahead
Lol but I have moved on …..
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Heritageous: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Room in a flat available in Awotan. Contact
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by nappy760(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Heritageous:
Female roommates needed in a self-contained in Ibadan.
The house is spacious, secured, fenced and gated with running water.
Room is fully tiled complete with wardrobe and kitchen cabinets and secured with a personal gate.
Located in a quiet and easily accessible environment with friendly neighbours.

You get to pay just ₦45000 for the first year.

Call me on

undecided the area no get name?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Heritageous: 2:25am On Dec 19, 2019
nappy760:

Awotan, Apete.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Thierry67: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2019
aderemi457:

Not very familiar with Ibadan but I will prefer a place that has good electricity and a quiet environment where privacy is ensured. I work around Bodija for now but serenity is much more important compared to distance. Thanks

Sorry I am just giving a reply.
Sir have you finally rented the apartment?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by aderemi457(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Yes. Thanks. Got a place for now.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by mashad(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
I need a 2 bedroom flat @either Sanyo, boluwaji, or challenge...pls do call or send a mesg if any is available 07032667782
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by segzysexy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
i need a 2 bedroom flat for rent/ sub-let @ Olorunsogo or any other area along Lagos-Ibadan expressway with constant electricity. if you have any you can quote my post or chat me up on 07031256417.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by Swiftylistic: 5:26am On Jan 24, 2020
aderemi457:
Yes. Thanks.
Got a place for now.

Which area Sir and is their light great?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by kalushaiyke(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2020
bjnice:

Yes u can? Just has @iseoluwa told, the issue with IB house rent and price is tie to location and facilities can be found in those areas.
I'm presently understuding a real estate job, under an Agent. Agent money is sometime the reason high hike of rent in Ibadan. But you need an apartment i can get you one in ur prefer location.
Hello. Can we talk about getting a place in ibadan?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant by kalushaiyke(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2020
nappy760:

Lol. Finally gotten a place? I need a self contained around challenge or close to challenge. Anyone who got a place should hit me up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Members Cry As Flood Renders Them Homeless (Photos) / Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In AYOBO Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.