Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

How To Cure Bad Breath and Body Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Bad Breath and Body Odour (1305 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Bad Breath and Body Odour by Agarypharm: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Bad breath isn’t always caused due to an underlying disease like Periodontitis sometimes, it is caused by poor dental hygiene, dehydration or recently eating certain foods like onions or garlic. While Body odor is caused by a combination of bacteria and sweat and is largely linked to the apocrine glands.

Disadvantage of body and mouth odour is that people wouldn’t want to be around you because you smell. But it can be cured by

- Taking stozzon
- Stozzon Fight bad breath (Halitosis) and body odour
- Stozzon prevents unpleasant odours before they develop.
- Stozzon has no side-effects.
- Stozzon contains Chlorophyll - Natural product (leaf green)
- Stozzon fights odors from sweat, food substances and other metabolic by products

Benefits of Stozzon

- stimulating the immune system
- eliminating fungus in the body
- detoxifying your blood
- getting rid of bad odors
- Boosts self confidence
- the green leaf in chlorophyll is a remarkable deodorizing (i.e. odour-neutralizing) qualities

Stozzon is made in Germany by Queisser Pharma and solely marketed and distributed in Nigeria by Agary Pharmaceutical limited, it is available at all leading pharmacies nationwide, it can also be delivered to your doorsteps through the online store, Jumia and Konga at a rate of N1,600, also at all health plus pharmacy outlets. For more clarifications you can reach out to us on these numbers 08092756424, 08092756425 and 08087454848. You can also inbox us your location so we can refer you to the nearest pharmacy near you to get the products.

https://www./chlorophyll-dragree-supplement-for-mouth-and-body-odour-stozzon-mpg221967.html

Re: How To Cure Bad Breath and Body Odour by Aremolekunowo(m): 5:51am On Apr 19, 2019
I have use it before, where and how can I get it around lawanson surulere and mushin axis.
Please WhatsApp me on 08025863159

1 Like

Re: How To Cure Bad Breath and Body Odour by Agarypharm: 11:28am On May 30, 2019
Hello, you can get this product at Medexpress, Surulere
Aremolekunowo:
I have use it before, where and how can I get it around lawanson surulere and mushin axis.
Please WhatsApp me on 08025863159
Re: How To Cure Bad Breath and Body Odour by Emu4u2c: 1:50pm On May 30, 2019
Where can I get it in Port Harcourt, choba axis?
Re: How To Cure Bad Breath and Body Odour by AngryParrot1: 4:59pm On May 30, 2019
Chlorophyll is natures remedy to smell in any part of the body. But I prefer wholesome chlorophyll. More effective.
Re: How To Cure Bad Breath and Body Odour by Agarypharm: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2019
Kindly contact our sales rep. on 08062546634 or 08036633047 so he can refer you to the nearest pharmacy near you to get the products.

-Doppelherz Cares.
Emu4u2c:
Where can I get it in Port Harcourt, choba axis?

(1) (Reply)

I Lost A Neighbor To Tyhoid / Lagos City Bicycle Club / Tips For HIV Infected And Affected Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.