Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends (29301 Views)

Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences / Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by BrainSanitizer: 5:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Sikechukwu81:
grin see bress like quail eggs..
Quails: What an insult to our generation! Our eggs have useful and very nutritious white and yolk inside! Please stop comparing our eggs with things that have passed their expiry date. Do you want to spoil our market?

1 Like

Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2019
This is so true, my chairman here in South Africa, he's married though, but so stinking rich(A billionaire) , in all his visits to naija, he usually hook up with mostly top actresses and models..
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by Veetee(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2019
she's not a saint herself. oyindanlola is her name. very dirty girl then. A friend of mine pimped her to a white guy in abuja through a modelling agent. she was paid 250k then for anal sex. The greedy thing didn't settle the love-vendor.
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by Willybos(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Nbote:
Who b dis toothpick again.. Don't know between her forehead and her chest which one flat pass and to think there is fat in her name.. SMH
hahahahaha...oboy you dey wicked ooo.
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by godofuck231: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2019
I think those guys aren't interested in what she has cause there's nothing on her just a flat line
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Yes i am, i would have done that had it been he is open to DM. Though i made an invitation via tweet attaching a copy of the customised invitation card but i was advise to take it to him in person to make it official
amaniro:
I assume you're the guy who wants to get married that we saw on nairaland days ago. If you're on Twitter, give him a direct message (DM) and screenshot how you met your wife on his comment section. That's all. If he's less busy there's a high percentage of chance he'll come. Happy married life in advance.
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2019
And how would i? Is it no jus same process? And i have just few days as the wedding holds 27th of his month.
Yoighaman:

Find a way of getting it across to Saraki, Dino would surely receive it.
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by RexTramadol1: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2019
If water can be recycled, why not boyfriends?
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by Sally97(f): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2019
post=77633900:
She is not far from the TRUTH..........

Some women are so shameless and can allow anything to go between their legs just to have a phone!
So true dear
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by PapaAdanna: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2019
Lol
As u see ur colleagues nude for other guys phone na so them go see urs... All of una na same

Ndi ara
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by MENTORCH(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Once you have money to spend in Nigeria, you can Bleep most single ladies.
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by dheaven: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2019
Harbeeorlar:
Yes i am, i would have done that had it been he is open to DM. Though i made an invitation via tweet attaching a copy of the customised invitation card but i was advise to take it to him in person to make it official
Why can't you use SPEED POST in any post office in Nigeria and address it to his home town and or constituency office or National assembly. Within 3 days he will see it. Or better still pay transport to his house and demand to see him even if it takes you two weeks (na investment be this oo) or drop a letter and invitation in his house and make sure you collect the number of his P.A from any staff and start bombing P.A with text message. Use any available option now oo
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by UrVillagePpl: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2019
I was xpectin to see one beautiful Katy perry, las las I con see one toothpick looking lady..

aunty go sit down
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by MrMacinterchi1: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
why would someone use more than 6 person's salaries they worked for 30 days to have sex with a lady for just 5mins . Abi, they de do carry over for the fee ni?

This lady should be eating o. modelling no send u when u die of starvation o.
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by Harbeeorlar(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Does that means its not a must i see him if i make a trip to Abuja? Red Star said it will be delivered tomorrow sef where to address it is the problem. And also i dont know if sending it through courier is the best option for me or i should just go to Abuja. Am making effort to get his SLA phone number but its not yet productive.
dheaven:
Why can't you use SPEED POST in any post office in Nigeria and address it to his home town and or constituency office or National assembly. Within 3 days he will see it. Or better still pay transport to his house and demand to see him even if it takes you two weeks (na investment be this oo) or drop a letter and invitation in his house and make sure you collect the number of his P.A from any staff and start bombing P.A with text message. Use any available option now oo
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Naughtysite:
Shameless
thats true, modelling is just a disguised form of prostitution,
Re: Queennerfatiti1 Supports Princess Shyngle On Entertainers Dating Same Boyfriends by alexola20(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) / Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio / Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.