Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

WHO’S CRAZY? MFR Worried Over State Of Insecurity In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WHO’S CRAZY? MFR Worried Over State Of Insecurity In Nigeria (228 Views)

Military Worried Over Fate Of Abducted Personnel After Beheading Of LG Chair / Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities / Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHO’S CRAZY? MFR Worried Over State Of Insecurity In Nigeria by mfrspeaks(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
The Man in Uniform or the “Bloody Civilian?”

In the last 72hours, based on my series of encounter, I have pondered over the situation as bothering on the rate of killings of innocent citizens by the Nigerian Police, SARS and the unhealthy disposition of concerned authorities about the killings.

Enough innocent blood shed for an end to come to the black uniform madness! I’m scared of what might happen next to that fresh graduate from the university or that young Lady selling pure water on the street to earn daily meal for her parents.

What if another stray bullet hits the little 9year old playing hide and seek within the neighborhood or what if another police officer in your street beats up another woman to comatose?�

I’m scared because I don’t really know WHO’S CRAZY!!!

#revampnigerianpolice #policebrutality #endthekillings #securethepeople #protectlives #mfr

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill British Tourist At Kaduna Holiday Resort / Kidnappers Caught Redhanded Wit Stolen Day Old Baby Hidden Inside A Handbag / Another Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.