Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Is It Proper To Attach Ones Picture To A CV??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Proper To Attach Ones Picture To A CV??? (449 Views)

Is It Proper To Dress In Native Attire To An Interview On A Friday / Differences Between A CV And A Resume / 4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Attach Ones Picture To A CV??? by Factfinder1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please I'm having an argument with someone and I want to be better informed and educated does a modern cv requires our image on it?
Re: Is It Proper To Attach Ones Picture To A CV??? by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
It depends on the country.

In the US, UK and Canada, pictures are not included, but they are in some Asian and European countries.
Factfinder1:
Please I'm having an argument with someone and I want to be better informed and educated does a modern cv requires our image on it?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Attach Ones Picture To A CV??? by Factfinder1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
It depends on the country.

In the US, UK and Canada, pictures are not included, but they are in some Asian and European countries.

I'm even talking about CVs in Nigeria
Re: Is It Proper To Attach Ones Picture To A CV??? by viyon02: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
No body needs your picture in your cv
Re: Is It Proper To Attach Ones Picture To A CV??? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
In Nigeria, pix are not included.
Factfinder1:

I'm even talking about CVs in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: State Vacancy / English Writer Needed(freelance) / Job Vacancy In Mile 2 Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently- Ond/hnd/bcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.