Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. (3283 Views)

Abdulrazaq Says Ilorin Is Fastest Growing Economic Hub In North Central / Umahi Has Positioned Ebonyi As Economic Hub Of S’east –orji / Abakaliki Is The Next Economic Hub: See Why (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 18, 2019
And the tribalists are here with their low brain IQ... tribalism is the only thing they posses, they excel no other place..

Let them wallow in their pit of hate.
Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by Nwaotu10(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2019
Ahhhhh!!! Is it not the same ORE I defecated and was asked to pay #20, when going down to Biafra land??

1 Like

Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Ipob that name synonymous with criminal, terrorist and liar.
Nwaotu10:
Ahhhhh!!! Is it not the same ORE I defecated and was asked to pay #20, when going down to Biafra land??
Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by kaeycea(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Op sef..

Ore indeed grin grin grin
lol, this table you're shaking...

1 Like

Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by CodeTemplar: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2019
LuciferOverseer:
Afonjas really need to travel more to learn.

Ore is where travellers pass out all sorts of faeces before continuing their trip.

It has been, it is and it will always be the largest public pit latrine of Nigeria.

*spits angry
The end up eating their last shít when they pass next as the farmers there plant on the feaces and use to crops to power food vendors.
Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The end up eating their last shít when they pass next as the farmers there plant on the feaces and use to crops to power food vendors.
what you mean my friend?
Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by Tomide007: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
ipob from enugu hawking plantain chips in kale turn to an ikale born shame.
U have issues bro.... I'm also a buhari supporter but common.... Ure too petty.
Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2019
Gboko in Benue state is far more important economically than Ore, it's absolutely unthinkable, unimaginable and unbelievable that a human in his/her proper reasoning would ever do such comparison.

They are two worlds apart, Ore is not even up to Ekwulobia class not to talk of Nnewi before even bringing Onitsha of all places into the picture.

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

FEAR HUMAN IMAGINATION.

SOME PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO HIT THE ROAD TO RECEIVE SENSE AND ADD TO THEIR EXPERIENCE

WTF
Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by nijabazaar: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
What are you saying now.

Ardent Hate monger
Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by daintyprincess(f): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2019
MXrep:

3D rendering. Not real pic

Thank you. I served there and didn't see anything close to what I'm seeing

Ore is fine like this and her indigenes see Akure as London
Can only relate to the last two pictures: the lady crossing and the road filled with vehicles.

That's all.
Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2019
Tomide007:

U have issues bro.... I'm also a buhari supporter but common.... Ure too petty.
what Buhari got to do with this thread. Seems you have brain disorder.
Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Where you serve in onitsha rigjt.
daintyprincess:

Thank you. I served there and didn't see anything close to what I'm seeing

Ore is fine like this and her indigenes see Akure as London
Can only relate to the last two pictures: the lady crossing and the road filled with vehicles.
That's all.
Re: Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. by mansamusa950: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2019
lol, wetin FUTA 2500 capacity auditorium dey find inside Ore @ OP? nairaland no go kill person, maybe na by Force to post, ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrest Anyone That Stops Alamajiris From Entering Their States – Ex-lawmaker Say / This Is The Video Of Biafrans Kidnapping Two Police Men - VIDEO / Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.