Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others (3286 Views)

Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat / Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad / Background Of Nigeria - Chad Offensive - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by cheechee1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
President Trump had in the early days of his governance stopped all immigrants from Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela, and Yemen from entering into the country. Now, the travel ban by his administration placed on these predominant Muslim countries will be lifted. The U. S. President-elect Joe Biden assures.

The incoming White House chief of staff, Ron Klain on Saturday made it known thatt among dozens of regulations to be reversed by the President in his first day at the Oval Office, the travel ban placed in Nigeria and other countries which are most Muslim countries will be included.

“President-elect Biden will take action not just to reverse the gravest damages of the Trump administration but also to start moving our country forward,” the statement said.

Donald Trump had earlier disclosed that he will not be attending the inauguration of president-elect, Joe Biden. And this will be the first time an outgoing President will be absent during an inauguration ceremony of his successor.

https://accurategist.com/index.php/2021/01/18/joe-biden-to-lift-travel-ban-on-nigeria-chad-iran-others/

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by IbnBattuta1960: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good news.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by dumahi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Celebrate! But this Trump is just too childish. Why sulking?!? Imagine being the first ever out-going President who will not attend the inauguration of a new President in the USA. This is the problem most rich kids have.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Fahdiga(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
With these we can easily forget about Trump

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Arewa1stSon: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
With these we can easily forget about Trump

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Kamdil: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
But that is the same trump Nigerians were supporting.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Miracle2020: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kamdil:
But that is the same trump Nigerians were supporting.
no Nigerian supported Trump, only Biafrans with their online country supported Trump. They are known of supporting anything evil, they are full of venom, anybody they support in an election never won. Therefore,I will beg ipob not to support me in my political carrier.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by NextD18: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Political moves.

So many moves to create more hatred for Trump.

But then, this is actually a welcome development to the concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Jay5mie: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
no Nigerian supported Trump, only Biafrans with their online country supported Trump. They are known of supporting anything evil, they are full of venom, anybody they support in an election never won. Therefore,I will beg ipob not to support me in my political carrier.

Online country grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Harrykn: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Not all Americans are racist.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by crispus09(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
All oyibo are racist,
To much noice from this BIDEN already

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Iceyjayz: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
That would be nice, bye Trump with your bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Marine54(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
see how United States dey sweet this fulani muslim fellow grin why don't your pay you attention on those useless radical Islamic countries like Iran, Pakistan , Afghanistan and others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by ItooWorWor(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good news

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by myboy2010(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
I hope Biden will reverse every of trump's evil actions, and make the country flourish again

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Miracle2020: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Marine54:
see how United States dey sweet this fulani muslim fellow grin why don't your pay you attention on those useless radical Islamic countries like Iran, Pakistan , Afghanistan and others.
the Pakistan you are talking about is full of ipob drug pushers now, tell your brothers to run away from the Islamic country, Dubai is an Islam town but I can bet you that ipob are in Dubai. The Fulani you want to insult is the tribe of Atiku whom blokos were licked by your ipob terrorists last year.
Mind you, IAM not Fulani.

7 Likes

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Liposure: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Halleyah

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by helinues: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Biden shouldn't be too carried away with his immigration policy

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Rrchrd(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
the above-mentioned countries supposed to still be on banned except Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by kilonshele101(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
the Pakistan you are talking about is full of ipob drug pushers now, tell your brothers to run away from the Islamic country, Dubai is an Islam town but I can bet you that ipob are in Dubai. The Fulani you want to insult is the tribe of Atiku whom blokos were licked by your ipob terrorists last year.

grin Chai, you wicked no be small.

pity that flatee nah

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by AlfaB: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
sleepy joe grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by AlfaB: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:

Seems like most countries can't do without IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by Sammy07: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:

Chai grin

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by adekolaelect(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Rrchrd:
the above-mentioned countries supposed to still be on banned except Nigeria
you need medicines
Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by adekolaelect(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
AlfaB:

Seems like most countries can't do without IPOB.
No !!!!!! IPOB cannot do without migrating to another mans land. Migrators only tap the available resources in their host states or countries.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by blamingthedevil: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
See finishing

Re: Joe Biden To Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria, Chad, Iran, Others by blamingthedevil: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
Another Finishing. . You get Bad Mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached / Fake Bishops: P-Square’s Peter, Activists, Others Knock APC / ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.