Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal (25564 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by 9jaArea: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Atiku with an ordinary diploma is challenging Buhari's qualification.

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by kamez(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Buhari did not say anything...

his lawyers are the ones saying it
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by BruncleZuma: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Spell treason Mr Buhari
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by nonhuman(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hahaha, bubu
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by samfishbone1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
wat an insult from buhari that we know how the waec result take com,.... they ask somebody to present hin credentials.... we hav suffered

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by sunkieisland(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
I'm pretty sure the tribunal isn't questioning your qualification but the mandate you've been allegedly given by the people.

This is one of the things is see and I question the intelligence of the CIF

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Femi316: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
shehuolayinka:
President Muhammadu Buhari has responded to allegations contained in the petition by Atiku Abubakar and his party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) before the presidential election tribunal.

Buhari, in a response filed on April 16 by a team of lawyers led by Wole Olanipekun (SAN), faulted the claim by Atiku and the PDP that he lacked the requisite academic qualification to stand for election to the office of the President.

The President said he was far more qualified than Atiku and challenged Atiku to produce his academic credentials before the tribunal.

Buhari faulted the entire petition filed by the PDP and Atiku, noting that they are more about pre-election issues, which the Court of Appeal, sitting as a tribunal lacked jurisdiction.

He also argued that the petitioners told lies against themselves in the petition and made conflicting claims which the tribunal cannot grant.

Read more: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-im-far-more-qualified-than-atiku-buhari-tells-tribunal/
people wen go skool well well even get big big degree don cum rule dis country, we no see any good oda dan thief thief,share the nationa cake for themselves and their family member, na wen peson wey get NEPA bill as result don cum dey rule him turn make he still get part of the nationa cake dem dey vex......this wan strong oh I rest my case......?
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Heffalump(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
I swear the statements oozing from APC camp shows that they are really guilty of rigging the presidential election with the help of INEC.

You could visibly see the confusion and lack of confidence in their defensive arguments. If their victory is not an act of God, then they should better return what they have stolen tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Timatayo1: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Even road side furganizer is more qualified than this buhari illiterate wey I no get ordinary waec certificate. But God I have believed in you because you deliver us from Ebola and laser fever you will deliver us from this various call buhari
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by sheyoroniyen(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
atiku will wail till 2023......na xo dem go drag the matter till bubu finish hin tenure ....this is Nigeria
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by limeta(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Buhari go kill person with jokes

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by RTSC: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
Buhari said all these?

I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Yankee101: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
By West Germany or in the oza room?
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
cheesy grin grin.thunder fire that your lifeless body, Mr buhari. embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by kleverley(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
and he meant it unbelievable!

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
No fuel anywhere.

People having little or absolutely no money to spend.

I foresee a lockdown.

Keep parambulating..
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by elvisco10(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
hahaha.who read d news paper 4 bubu.nor tell am waiting dem talk well ooo..
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by nofuckz(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Why are you laughing

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by omoiyalayi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Onyekachi419:
That's there problem. They are both old.

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by nofuckz(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Why are you laughing

You've got a ruler "qualified" you deserve.
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by joepepsy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Yes the illiterate your dad.
celeiyke:
Which Buhari? That illiterate?

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Kingspin(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Some fools will tell us he is fighting corruption, NOISE!
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by MxreR: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Someone that doesn't even have school cert lol
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by toprealman: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Shebi you see
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by tomdon(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Onyekachi419:
That's there problem. They are both old.

Senseless. Is being old a a disease??
Doesn't old age come with more experience which means suitability for leadership?
Have youths not failed woefully to live to the bidding in which they were entrusted?
Does being young confer automatic proficiency??
Do you have sense or you're just stereotypical??

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by pek(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
A lot of intellectually lazy Nigerian youth here. Is Buhari not more qualified than Atiku. Let's remove speck the of sentimentality and realise that Buhari is 100 times academically more qualified than Atiku.
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by JusticeSeeker: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
ReubenE:
Buhari too is asking someone to present his credentials?
I'm not getting it. Buhari should direct that request to himself
for your information, the constitution gives @MBuhari the right to contest and win elections with his years of experience in public service and not necessarily ssce.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
for your information, the constitution gives @MBuhari the right to contest and win elections with his years of experience in public service and not necessarily ssce.

Will you shut up that gutter you can mouth. Years of experience my left hairy ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters / Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / FG Can No Longer Afford To Subsidise Fuel, Electricity – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.