Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal (25565 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by amakenny: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Buhari says he is more qualified than Atiku and challenges Atiku to present his credentials.

Puhaaaa.

Unjust proliferation of 20 states in one northern region, but only 17 states in the Southern regions, makes the Buharis and Atikus win presidential election. A presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states before declared winner.

Southern Nigeria has better qualified persons but they can't win Nigeria's presidential election, unless north is tired of ruling Nigeria.

When shall southern politicians see that the proliferation of excess number of states in the northern region makes southern politicians onlookers to north?

Equity between the regions that formed a country should have been the yardstick to determine where and how many new states and local government areas should be created, not land mass or population statistics.

Is there any other country in the world whose political structure was created by soldiers from one region?

Is there any other country in the world whose constitution was supervised by soldiers from one region?

Only Nigeria
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by awuf2008: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
That is not correct, because atiku is better.
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Onyekachi419(f): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
tomdon:

Senseless. Is being old a a disease??
Doesn't old age come with more experience which means suitability for leadership?
Have youths not failed woefully to live to the bidding in which they were entrusted?
Does being young confer automatic proficiency??
Do you have sense or you're just stereotypical??
are they not old? Did I type any other thing or can't you read?
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Onyekachi419(f): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=omoiyalayi post=77631329][/quote]

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by pek(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
awuf2008:
That is not correct, because atiku is better.
Learn to read and comprehend. It will help you.
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by chrisxxx(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Bubu my man! lipsrsealed Take it and drink please!
Pls dont bring near Bubu. This is attractive. He will drink without question.
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
You Worst Pass Atiku, First Of All, No Authentic Waec Certificate, 2. You're From Sudan...
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
celeiyke:
Which Buhari? That illiterate?
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by BuhariAdvocate: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
You're mind those Igbos useless people.
KINGwax007:
That's a fact

Only idiots wouldn't understand that there is something called a professional course. The guy chose a career and is well qualified in that area without any counter.

At least, he went to
Nigerian Military Training College

Mons Officer Cadet School

And the

U.S. Army War College

Atikus only has a Diploma in law at the Ahmadu Bello University Institute of Administration in 1967, on a scholarship from regional government and in 1969 enrolled at the Nigerian customs. That's just two fuckin years of pre-tertiary education!

Some of you don't understand a thing, u just talk like morons!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by BuhariAdvocate: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Anyone doubt that should flog till he/she give up ghost.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
No vacancy in Asorock SAI BUHARI I love you.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by greatermeme: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
I thought he is only a dullard but he is a comedian too grin grin grin
call him something else: comedians are not dullards nah! Ali baba, AY, Basket Mouth mustn't hear this!
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by gaskiyamagana: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
celeiyke:
Illiterate that achieved what your Professor parents can not achieved even if they come to this world 10 times?

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by gaskiyamagana: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
You Worst Pass Atiku, First Of All, No Authentic Waec Certificate, 2. You're From Sudan...
Baaba....... OYOYOOO
Wailer........ Wailing.
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by chinedumoooo: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
The President said he was far more qualified than Atiku and challenged Atiku to produce his academic credentials before the tribunal
Atiku,prove them wrong and present your qualifications before the tribunal and also to the public.
U
You can also pull your trouser down in order to disprove the Cameroonian claim.
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Oblang(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Heffalump:
I swear the statements oozing from APC camp shows that they are really guilty of rigging the presidential election with the help of INEC.

You could visibly see the confusion and lack of confidence in their defensive arguments. If their victory is not an act of God, then they should better return what they have stolen tongue

U challenge and their lawyers are responding and u saying because they respond accordingly shows they are guilty. Which kind talk be that one. If u want mandate, come and collect it...

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by abayolb: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2019
celeiyke:
hmmmmm..your reason.MANY MANY REASON
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 18, 2019
Atiku only has a diploma, Buhari's backers claim he has a master's degree !! but the truth is at the time buhari graduated the us war college in 1980, they only awarded diplomas, so what he has is a diploma. They only started awarding master's degress in 2000.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/11/us-war-college-confirms-buhari-graduation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_War_College

"Upon completion, the college grants its graduates a master's degree in Strategic Studies."

Category:United States Army War College alumni: Muhammadu Buhari (Nigerian Army, President of Nigeria), Class of 1980

Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by godliman: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2019
KINGwax007:
That's a fact

Only idiots wouldn't understand that there is something called a professional course. The guy chose a career and is well qualified in that area without any counter.

At least, he went to
Nigerian Military Training College

Mons Officer Cadet School

And the

U.S. Army War College

Atikus only has a Diploma in law at the Ahmadu Bello University Institute of Administration in 1967, on a scholarship from regional government and in 1969 enrolled at the Nigerian customs. That's just two fuckin years of pre-tertiary education!

Some of you don't understand a thing, u just talk like morons!!!

Professional course in shootology abi
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by NlandAutopost2: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Good Nairaland posting Software

okayokay
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Od1n: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2019
U were not voted for Oga, you are an impostor.
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Od1n: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2019
Oblang:

U challenge and their lawyers are responding and u saying because they respond accordingly shows they are guilty. Which kind talk be that one. If u want mandate, come and collect it...

I thought elections are won by who the people voted for more, when did this change to who is more qualified?
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Mirriamvic(f): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2019
He Has Nothing To Say , He Has Nothing To Offer, Just enjoying The Name President Of nigeria
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Oblang(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Od1n:

I thought elections are won by who the people voted for more, when did this change to who is more qualified?

And who gave Atiku more votes? No be Atiku dey challenge qualification of buhari and got a response of "im more qualified than u". What u guys dont know is the various headlines u see in the media is just a fraction many issues bin discussed in court...
Re: I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal by Awaja(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Kettle and pot are black anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters / Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / FG Can No Longer Afford To Subsidise Fuel, Electricity – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.