Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do (12173 Views)

Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered / Why We Extended Lockdown By 2 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by oyatz(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Do Ghost really exist?

Propsvilla:
I have seen ghost severally, at first you will be fidgeting but from experience they don't harm just go your way but don't look steadily on them.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by oyatz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Did you study all these from Sat Guru Maharaji or read them in Prof Seller's books?

CosmoDroid:
Religious people are actually so crazy. They argue that they have One God All-Powerful, yet they run away from what they do not know and are even afraid of Ghosts and Apparitions.

If I meet that beautiful girl at such odd hour, I will slow down and park the bike and ask if she missed her way, and if necessary drop her at her home safely.

But if it happens to be a ghost, it will simply shape-shift into an alternate dimension when it sees my human energy field of rainbows. But if it does not disappear and I figure it really a ghost, I will inquire if she knows she is dead, and offer to send her to the Light. Most of the ghosts are actually Souls who are trapped by their ignorance and illusion and in some cases a glitch in the matrix.

May we have adequate knowledge the cross over to Source after our eventual demise, cos It could be very lonely living in a mid-world and roaming the streets alone.

If the Ghost is the violent type, I will pronounce the security password that will disarm it instantly.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by ifex370(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
nelcliff:

That's to say clear road for full speed with Christian mindset. Lol grin grin grin

Guy forget, even as u dey near, prayers go dey dry ur throat.. grin grin grin

I mean far in reverse direction oo... Who do you want to kill?
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Tirimizhee: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
lol
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by mankand(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
adonis89:
Just shout JESUS ,that stuff is gone

Only for movies
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by kolaaderin: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
shocked

I remember vividly this happened to me one cold September night in Jalingo, Taraba.

I was drunk and driving my old Volkswagen Passat 1997 model when i saw this young lady by the side of the road at midnight.

hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... i screeched to a halt, i must have been doing 100km/hr and reversed to pick her up.

She was the most shapely lady my 30 year old eyes had EVER SEEN. My p3nis agreed silently in my trousers to that assessment

Cut long story short, i gave her a lift and while in the car, i managed to convince her to take a drink at my place before going home...

I went inside to pee and next thing i saw, this big breasted, big bakassied babe was lying spread-eagle on my bed shocked

Blood rushed into my head and other parts too. My brain screamed "NOOO!!!, ILLOGICAL" while

my diick disagreed saying " YES, SEXUAL"

Frozen to a spot, i happened to glance at my bedside mirror and i saw a rather hairy wolf-like beast lying on my bed shocked shocked shocked

I looked at the mirror....looked at her...repeated same and by the 3rd cycle, the wolf in the mirror smiled hungrily at me, licking its lips

I looked at her on the bed and my erection had long departed. She stared deep into my eyes.

That look of awareness, OF KNOWING undecided and began to stand up,....

To be continued shocked shocked shocked
come back here to finish this super story oooooo. Nooonoo noo noo, you cant run away
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by capitalzero: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
I will run for safety.
why?
1. She is likely to an escapee mostly likely from royalists
2. She is likely a trap set by royalists or kidnapper
3. She is occultic and her members are not far from the place, interrupting their procession can lead to serious confrontation
4. She is a ritualist looking for a victim
5. She could be a demon in human form looking for a prey.

caveat:
1.humans cannot see spirits unless such spirits materialize.Human cannot turn to spirit unless he is hallucinating or dreaming.
2. dead people cannot harm or help living. ecc 9:5,6.
3. demons can only harm us if we associate with them knowingly or unknowingly. so avoid spiritism or idolatry in all ramifications.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Donchukz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Edoloaded:

What if she doesn't leave

I go just jam am commot for road nah. Don't say I told u o! Ma hand no dey
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by ilevic(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Run
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by TumblrGyal(f): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amma horn twice, if no response, amma yell politely "best get out of mi way motherfucka" no response then i'm runnin it over
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 19, 2019
Edoloaded:

Heaven helps those who help themselves my brother

Heaven does not help what you can help. Your assertion is fallacy and lie of the devil. As a young man I had such encounter once in the village and I passed it without impact, only that as I approached, the bike light went off and came on a few minutes later. Next day, my mum was told to warn me from moving late at night. I am still here by God's grace. Needless to say that the Late Archbishop Idahosa was my pastor and mentor then. No fear!!!
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by amuwo1980: 2:35am On Apr 19, 2019
I dont belive in such stuff, am a scientist, I will careful check my defensive weapons and calmly approach incase it is a ploy to rob me
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Propsvilla(m): 4:49am On Apr 19, 2019
citizen202:
really used to believe they don't exist
They exist wela wela, I am talking out of experience. Wife of my Father's brother keep appearing until she was chained in her grave, there is an occultic man in my community that kept appearing, in fact you dare not cross the road leading to his house once it is above 11 pm, his farm is now a tick forest because he will disturb who ever that goes there to do anything. One day in our primary school in the village then we went to pluck cashew in his farm but to our surprise after plucking the cashew we saw nothing on the ground. Omo we have to take cover. Also saw ghost in my primary school days, our primary school was formerly a burial ground so one day we went very early to sweep the school compound and lo and behold we met this ghosts walking round the field we have to take cover in the nearby church till day break. Ghost exists base in my own personal experience.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Propsvilla:

They exist wela wela, I am talking out of experience. Wife of my Father's brother keep appearing until she was chained in her grave, there is an occultic man in my community that kept appearing, in fact you dare not cross the road leading to his house once it is above 11 pm, his farm is now a tick forest because he will disturb who ever that goes there to do anything. One day in our primary school in the village then we went to pluck cashew in his farm but to our surprise after plucking the cashew we saw nothing on the ground. Omo we have to take cover. Also saw ghost in my primary school days, our primary school was formerly a burial ground so one day we went very early to sweep the school compound and lo and behold we met this ghosts walking round the field we have to take cover in the nearby church till day break. Ghost exists base in my own personal experience.
Did you actually see the ghost and what did it look like? Fact is that majority of those who claim they saw ghost were hallucinating and the others believe they saw a ghost when it was actually a night walker they saw.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Propsvilla(m): 5:31am On Apr 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Did you actually see the ghost and what did it look like? Fact is that majority of those who claim they saw ghost were hallucinating and the others believe they saw a ghost when it was actually a night walker they saw.

Don't need to Argue with you just hope you see one someday.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2019
Propsvilla:

Don't need to Argue with you just hope you see one someday.
I've lived in thick forests for days in several countries without seeing nothing except wild animals and some bush men who live in forests. Believe me, what you saw are most likely humans like you who took delight in strolling at odd hours.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Propsvilla(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I've lived in thick forests for days in several countries without seeing nothing except wild animals and some bush men who live in forests. Believe me, what you saw are most likely humans like you who took delight in strolling in odd hours.
Not true what about my Aunty, she was visible in the eyes of not just one person bit almost all the family members. Are you saying that everyone that saw her is Hallucinating.?
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 19, 2019
Propsvilla:

Not true what about my Aunty, she was visible in the eyes of not just one person bit almost all the family members. Are you saying that everyone that saw her is Hallucinating.?
Were you among the family members that saw or you heard from them? If you saw her, did she recognize you, talk to you? Seeing her in a dream, I may believe you but seeing her physically is your mind playing you. Your mind created the figure that your eyes saw because if it was your dead aunty, she would recognize you and be excited to see you. I'm yet to hear that someone saw a dead family member who hugged them or were excited to see them just like they did when they were alive.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by HopeAtHand: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Religious people are actually so crazy. They argue that they have One God All-Powerful, yet they run away from what they do not know and are even afraid of Ghosts and Apparitions.

If I meet that beautiful girl at such odd hour, I will slow down and park the bike and ask if she missed her way, and if necessary drop her at her home safely.

But if it happens to be a ghost, it will simply shape-shift into an alternate dimension when it sees my human energy field of rainbows. But if it does not disappear and I figure it really a ghost, I will inquire if she knows she is dead, and offer to send her to the Light. Most of the ghosts are actually Souls who are trapped by their ignorance and illusion and in some cases a glitch in the matrix.

May we have adequate knowledge the cross over to Source after our eventual demise, cos It could be very lonely living in a mid-world and roaming the streets alone.

If the Ghost is the violent type, I will pronounce the security password that will disarm it instantly.

are you billyonaire?
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by citizen202(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Propsvilla:

ewoooo
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by nelcliff(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
ifex370:

I mean far in reverse direction oo... Who do you want to kill?

grin grin grin
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by orisa37: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
IJN IJN IJN till I drive pass the Apparition.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by educarimo: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2022
9icest:
What if she just wants to have a nice and quiet conversation with you?
yes, she will continue till she tells me she is a spirit because i'm alergic to such a belief.
by the way sha laslas every body admits say na girl/woman due to the pronoun (she); what else?
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by educarimo: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2022
9icest:
What if she just wants to have a nice and quiet conversation with you?
yes, she will continue till she tells me she is a spirit because i'm alergic to such a belief.
by the way sha laslas every body admits say na girl/woman due to the pronoun (she[quote author=Propsvilla post=77666279]
what else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed / Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank / Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.