Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do (12215 Views)

Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered / Why We Extended Lockdown By 2 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
shocked

I remember vividly this happened to me one cold September night in Jalingo, Taraba.

I was drunk and driving my old Volkswagen Passat 1997 model when i saw this young lady by the side of the road at midnight.

hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... i screeched to a halt, i must have been doing 100km/hr and reversed to pick her up.

She was the most shapely lady my 30 year old eyes had EVER SEEN. My p3nis agreed silently in my trousers to that assessment

Cut long story short, i gave her a lift and while in the car, i managed to convince her to take a drink at my place before going home...

I went inside to pee and next thing i saw, this big breasted, big bakassied babe was lying spread-eagle on my bed shocked

Blood rushed into my head and other parts too. My brain screamed "NOOO!!!, ILLOGICAL" while

my diick disagreed saying " YES, SEXUAL"

Frozen to a spot, i happened to glance at my bedside mirror and i saw a rather hairy wolf-like beast lying on my bed shocked shocked shocked

I looked at the mirror....looked at her...repeated same and by the 3rd cycle, the wolf in the mirror smiled hungrily at me, licking its lips

I looked at her on the bed and my erection had long departed. She stared deep into my eyes.

That look of awareness, OF KNOWING undecided and began to stand up,....

To be continued shocked shocked shocked
Dracula reborn..

That's thriller night
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2019
You know the path to your house is this bushy and dangerous, what were you doing outside by that time? You should have slept wherever you must have went to, as for me, I'll wait, off my machine and wait to observe it action and that will determine my reaction.
For me, it is either an angel or a demon, as for the dead, they are dead and gone therefore has no ability to obstruct my movement.

1 Like

Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Keep calling on the name of J-E-S-U-S even if you are not a Christian. He'll save you from the danger and give you a new life.
lolz
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Topmaike007(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Na to shout obara Jesus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Kylekent59: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2019
ogtavia:
The earth is the Lord's and it's fullness thereof, the world and they who dwell therein. I will proceed prayerfully. Safety is of the Lord.

You were given legs to escape,run and to walk.

Why can't you just leave the bike and run to a safe place or you do sharp turn and go back.

Sometimes people lack wisdom. God intervene in terms of difficulties or when a situation is beyond man's control.

Sit in front of a mango tree and keep praying for mango to come and meet you.

You could just use your legs to walk and your hands to climb and pluck as many as you can.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by IvarTheTerrible: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Abortedfetus:

Abortedfetus to his useless father.

who raped your mother.
obviously,it has to be a ram. thanks

grin grin grin

eyah...RIP
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by gulfer: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2019
thesicilian:
Horn for her to leave the road na.
I see a part of the road free for me to speed through grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by knick(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Ram over the ModaF without a second thought angry
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by clive2u(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2019
all of you saying you will run pass usain bolt shey u know spirits can appear and disappear ba?
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by dynicks(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Religious people are actually so crazy. They argue that they have One God All-Powerful, yet they run away from what they do not know and are even afraid of Ghosts and Apparitions.

If I meet that beautiful girl at such odd hour, I will slow down and park the bike and ask if she missed her way, and if necessary drop her at her home safely.

But if it happens to be a ghost, it will simply shape-shift into an alternate dimension when it sees my human energy field of rainbows. But if it does not disappear and I figure it really a ghost, I will inquire if she knows she is dead, and offer to send her to the Light. Most of the ghosts are actually Souls who are trapped by their ignorance and illusion and in some cases a glitch in the matrix.

May we have adequate knowledge the cross over to Source after our eventual demise, cos It could be very lonely living in a mid-world and roaming the streets alone.

If the Ghost is the violent type, I will pronounce the security password that will disarm it instantly.
bros abeg whats the security password?
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2019
dynicks:
bros abeg whats the security password?

It is not evangelical.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by EASY39(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2019
Fathertony:
don't drink again
Abi O thanks for the little advice atleast it will do better in life of that your uncle,aburo
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Fathertony: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
EASY39:
Abi O thanks for the little advice atleast it will do better in life of that my useless father, wey be aburo

It runs in your family bro. Keep calm, don't fight it. It will go on its own
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
mightyhaze:
Wili wili cheesy.

But seriously that would most likely be a lady in distress,. Perhaps losing her mind or sth
hahaha We nor dey bold watch willy willy those days oh
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by ebig21(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
I fear armed robbers at night more than a ghost, a ghost is in your world, I will ask him or her what are you doing in the land of the living,
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by chiroyale(f): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
thesicilian:

There's enough space to manoeuvre past her. The truth is, if she's a spirit, there's nowhere you can run to. So just jejely go your way and pray she doesn't have your time.

Lool.. So you believe in spirits..

1 Like

Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Kingkun69(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
This

Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Redeakaa(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
They no dey go the place in the morning....

O bros temple run activated o...ah
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by nelcliff(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
ifex370:

Looooooool. grin grin grin grin grin

My day is made.

I may probably remember I'm a christian after I've gone far sha...on gear 5

That's to say clear road for full speed with Christian mindset. Lol grin grin grin

Guy forget, even as u dey near, prayers go dey dry ur throat.. grin grin grin
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by samuelchimmy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
i have seen more than this , i just worked through,with sweats all over my body,i was afraid , but im just too stubburn to show fear
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by oglalasioux(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
I'll drive up to her and see how I can help.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by ogtavia(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kylekent59:

You were given legs to escape,run and to walk.

Why can't you just leave the bike and run to a safe place or you do sharp turn and go back.

Sometimes people lack wisdom. God intervene in terms of difficulties or when a situation is beyond man's control.

Sit in front of a mango tree and keep praying for mango to come and meet you.

You could just use your legs to walk and your hands to climb and pluck as many as you can.

What do you call a soldier who encounters his enemy, turns back and flees? I said I would proceed prayerfully, as the Spirit of God leads...
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Kylekent59: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
ogtavia:

What do you call a soldier who encounters his enemy, turns back and flees? I said I would proceed prayerfully, as the Spirit of God leads...

But the Ghost is not your enemy, you are the one to take the decision whether to go or not.

Your comment is absolutely absurd and illogical.

1 Like

Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by ogtavia(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kylekent59:

But the Ghost is not your enemy, you are the one to take the decision whether to go or not.

Your comment is absolutely absurd and illogical.

If my comment is absolutely absurd and illogical, what then is the essence of the topic. Stay within context.

1 Like

Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is why I carry a whip in my vehicles.
All these people wey like to block road like animals go hear am.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by citizen202(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Propsvilla:
I have seen ghost severally, at first you will be fidgeting but from experience they don't harm just go your way but don't look steadily on them.
really used to believe they don't exist
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by chuksmad(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
You are too much, though it may not be true but I like your narration
CosmoDroid:
Religious people are actually so crazy. They argue that they have One God All-Powerful, yet they run away from what they do not know and are even afraid of Ghosts and Apparitions.

If I meet that beautiful girl at such odd hour, I will slow down and park the bike and ask if she missed her way, and if necessary drop her at her home safely.

But if it happens to be a ghost, it will simply shape-shift into an alternate dimension when it sees my human energy field of rainbows. But if it does not disappear and I figure it really a ghost, I will inquire if she knows she is dead, and offer to send her to the Light. Most of the ghosts are actually Souls who are trapped by their ignorance and illusion and in some cases a glitch in the matrix.

May we have adequate knowledge the cross over to Source after our eventual demise, cos It could be very lonely living in a mid-world and roaming the streets alone.

If the Ghost is the violent type, I will pronounce the security password that will disarm it instantly.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by thesicilian: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
chiroyale:

Lool.. So you believe in spirits..
Lol. I've seen many, both evil and harmless ones.
Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by Medhakay: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
NIGERIAN NEWSDIRECT

Hello my people...

I am an Advert Executive at Nigerian Newsdirect...

You can contact me to place your advert ranging from (Change of name, CAC publications, Deceased, Marriage Publication and so on at a cheap and affordable rate)

For these and more, you can contact me on call/message/whatsapp on +324(0)8105044784 or email: ahmedomokayode@gmail.com

Re: You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Probably kidnapped girl who escaped from her captors and needed a ride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC / Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.