Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring (39861 Views)

Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by myuniben: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
In a memo released earlier by University of Benin it has now introduced Graduation Ring and Certificate Holders as part of the paraphernalia for 2019 Convocation Ceremony .

Source https://www.myuniben.com.ng/2019/04/uniben-introduced-graduation-ring.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by kaypap93: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
lipsrsealed hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by LuciferOverseer: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Feminists there can always console themselves with this ring since no right thinking man can waste his time to give them one.

Don't be surprised when 50% of Uniben's admission list for 2019/2020 are women over 30.

*spits angry

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Uyi168: 2:10am On Apr 18, 2019
LuciferOverseer:
Feminists there can always console themselves with this ring since no right thinking man can waste his time to give them one.

Don't be surprised when 50% of Uniben's admission list for 2019/2020 are women over 30.

*spits angry
Na this kain life u wan live??

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by chiommy123(f): 4:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Which one is graduation ring and coming from Edo state me no go wear am oh abeg

64 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by ValCon888: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2019
Graduation ring from ikpoba hill

21 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Kendumazy(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Lol. Graduation ring. Wonders shall never end. They come spoil the news again talk say it's global practice. Okay ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2019
I'm not wearing dat shi
Benin ring,tufia

22 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Naijaguy123: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2019
Students are to report to take their finger sizing for the rings, the university said this is a global practice. Nigeria can copy copy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by iambabaG: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by NobleAngell(f): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Did they say"in line with global practice"? This is new and strange. And coming from Edo state, hmmmmm i don't know mehhhnnnnnn.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Dunno the Initiative behind this but,

What is the essence of a graduation ring that doesn't guarantee a Successful Future?

Is our Tertiary Certificate not fast losing its value?

10 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by CodeTemplar: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2019
what's the significance of this ring?
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by HigherEd: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. Graduation ring. Wonders shall never end. They come spoil the news again talk say it's global practice. Okay ooooooo! Ui and covenant wey be one of the best no practice am.
Covenant University Always Give Signet Rings To Her Graduates!

Our new ring design at CU is similar to that of imperial college London. But I don't have the signet anymore as my dad has hijacked it.

But it is perfectly normal, reputable universities all over the world have signet rings....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Danwakae(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2019
RING TO COLLECT PEOPLE DESTINY

OGBONI BENIN

OGBONI PLAN

9 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Onlinealaba(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Benin ring, from my Nigeria mindset I will see it as diabolical.. grin

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by badman007(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2019
AdeyefaData:
Hmmmmm.. Nigeria University with funny funny thing

This is what blocking has done to us.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by OlujobaSamuel: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Ring bi tí báwo?
Me no dey use biko

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Lords and Lourdes of Ring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by ChristyB(f): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2019
Confirmed Initiation...Now they won't protest. Why give students ring? are you collecting their destinies? this is every word WRONG

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Pavore9: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2019
Ring.....with our level of superstitious beliefs? cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by micah04: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2019
I can't put that shit on.....

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by yjgm(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2019
It's a welcome development
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Olamsoh: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2019
Breaking:
PMB orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 others to submit hand over notes

PMB has ordered Customs Comptroller General, Hameed Ali, Accountant General and 12 other heads of agencies under the Ministry of Finance to submit their handing over notes latest by April 23.

Others affected by the circular include,
Debt Management Office,
(FIRS)
(SEC)
(NDIC)
NICIST
NERF
NIEIB
PTAD
AMCON
DBN
NSIA

The handover notes she further revealed are to be prepared in soft copies, hard copies must as well contain lists of files under the custody of all the MDAs.

'’All handover notes should be submitted to the permanent secretary (special duties) on or before April, 23, 2019.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by Rosarie(f): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2019
This is Nigeria.
I will not advice anybody to wear the ring

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by datola: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2019
What!
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by sotall(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by materialproject: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2019
Nice one. They all download their project at our website
Re: University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring by princeFAD: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Which one is graduation ring? Is it going to be free? Another corrupt means of getting money from the graduating students

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture / “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede / MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.