Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) (43431 Views)

Historic Ocheja Hostel At Kogi State University, Anyigba, Now A Toilet Ground / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by 9jaArea: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Most times we blame the authorities for poor maintenance but we never take into account how the occupants/users of this utilise them.

ibotic:
Give it another two years and then come talk.....Nigeria and poor maintenance be like bread and butter....smh
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Majesty08: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Almajiri hostel
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Christianlouis: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2019
We need the photos of it during the day. At night many building with light turn on looks beautiful. kiss tongue

I will say the hostel looks beautiful at night grin
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by luluman: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2019
ibotic:
Give it another two years and then come talk.....Nigeria and poor maintenance be like bread and butter....smh
YOU, also should be blamed for poor maintainance culture.
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by adex301(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2019
Nogodye:
If this kind of hostel is build in OAU, give them one year the building is over.
hmm na u wan spoil am minister of infrastructure OAU na book dem send na rating of infrastructure him dey do and least I forget it z "if this kind of building is built at OAU
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Sunsets: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2019
Am disappointed. I was waiting for the worst. Kudos to Jigawa.
sarrki:
Welcome badaru, Mr calculator

If all Governors can perform

There will be development across the country

Less attention will be paid to the federal unit

Most e warrior fighter should hold there state government accountable

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

It’s about you and me
If we all have maintenance culture
Government is not to be blamed on maintenance
how do we have it then ?
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2019
This is deceptive photography
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by jayextra(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Nice
E wan cum be like Super max prison grin grin
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Its the first set that will enjoy it
Afterwards the downward slope to rubbish
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by wheelzcoded(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2019
No come whine us, every school get fine side too. Post the bad sides of this school make we compare
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2019
ibotic:

Muumuu.....where did I blame government

Why so quick to throw abusive words?
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2019
how old is the hostel? how long will it last?how good is their sanitation? we want to know these too.
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by darkelf: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2019
ibotic:

You are such an arrogant but ignorant individual...get lost.

Must you guys trade insults when having a discussion or an argument.

I'm not supporting anyone ooo but it's become a common trend on nairaland.
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2019
TOMORROW BOKO HARAM WILL BOMB IT OFF[sub][/sub][/sup][sup][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][url][/url]
sarrki:

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by sarrki(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Topmaike007:
I know it's you that will give such a reasonable answer....

Longest time Bro

After our baba win election we know see you again

Just dey jeje baba

1 Like

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2019
BeiFangLaye:
wonderfulment
are u sure that's not in France
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Luvinghubby: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

It looks like a correction facility wink , besides it's like this because it's still new, after one year come back and see all wall sockets destroyed by electric stoves and phone chargers, toilets destroyed by students, dirt litter the whole environment, water stops flowing etc...
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

It’s about you and me

Who is government Isn't the people at the helm of affairs?
Would a politician allow his investment to spoil?
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Stanley126: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

Everything associated with Sule lamido are always nice,seems he is one of the few good governors the north has produced so far ...
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by sheyoroniyen(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
knockturnal:

You are kidding right? What can you and me do about our roads, National Stadium, Refineries, Power supply, Nigerian Airways, etc?
you pipo we goan be sweeping it

1 Like

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmmmm, the last time I checked, the hostels were like primary schools.
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Asour: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
tactius:

It costs money to keep hostels well maintained...

And you can't do that on very low school fees.

You can. one good start is to require all hostel occupants to pay a security deposit (in addition to their hostel levy). A hostel committee is then installed (made up of students with a president). Now if at the end of a session (which is typically how long a hostel allocation lasts), damages arise, the security is withheld and students aren't repaid.

The idea is that if students want their security deposits repaid, they must restore the hostel to a pristine (or whatever) situation it was before being allocated.
Rest assured that whoever damages anything would be made to pay by the student committee.

Simple. else they'll pay for it themselves with their deposits.
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by kingdave(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

You are right Sarrki.Even with constant water supply most student won't flush the toilet after use,they just don't have an organised life.The reason why I could not stay in hostel during my days in school.I was nick named"Mr Clean Clean"
It’s about you and me

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Archbishop88: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Copy and paste of Abubakar Abdulsalam postgraduate hostel at the university of Ibadan.

Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
This hostel picture is really paining some people,from the comments up there,na wao. I think a lot of UNN graduates, undergraduates as the case may be are feeling dejected seeing this picture grin
Why can't we just appreciate good things, Moro ns saying give it 2 years,give it 3 years stfu undecided some saying it looks like prison,tell us if the hostel you stayed in school is as pretty as this, as far as public university hostel standard in Nigeria is concerned,this is the bomb,stop hating and appreciate good things,haters tongue
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by obinto: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
sarrki:

We are very backward in this country
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
ibotic:

Muumuu.....where did I blame government
oga read very where did he said you blamed the government
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
where do Governors get money to establish a University?
who gave approval of such institutions?it is obvious that all this NUC as a body should be investigated .
What manner of University!!.we are a joke in this country? it is only in Nigeria where past presidents,governors and those who had worked in political corridors sponsored there friends to establish University.what a shame by destroying the older Universities,you now established yours through back door shows we have serious problems in our hands.Do we really have a Minister of Education and what is his clientele?
Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by wanger50(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
give it one year

It will look like UNEC

Maintenance culture down here is zero
I doubt it.Maintenance culture is way higher up north than what you have down south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown / Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.