Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp (34627 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp by GEEBITE: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lol. My humble self without any medical report never stepped on that parade ground for any form of exercise.My secret then was to relocate to the nearest corp's residence to the parade ground and a long night at mammy market.The soldiers were quite spent after chasing people from farthest hostels(was quite a big camp),they never thought somebody close to the ground could have kept indoors and the alcohol level in the body provided for a deep slumber that made me oblivious to all sorts of noises coming from the ground. Reminiscing now on the longest month of my life as a Kebbi Koppa
kennygee:
All these things are avoidable.

As a corp member, I never took part in parade, I was usually on my bed till parade ends.

Go to camp with your doctor's report and don't die like a chicken on the road.
Re: Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp by yeman1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Very sad...
Re: Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp by Rilley(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
kennygee:
All these things are avoidable.

As a corp member, I never took part in parade, I was usually on my bed till parade ends.

Go to camp with your doctor's report and don't die like a chicken on the road.
I hate you
Re: Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp by abidem4real: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
An asthmatic NYSC member deployed to Bauchi State for her service year and orientation program, reportedly died while participating in a parade.

The 28-year-old Asthmatic NYSC member who died during parade on Monday, April 1, 2019, and it was learnt that the management of the NYSC in the state had not yet made any official statement on it.

The deceased who is an orphan and the second graduate in her hometown, hailed from Harshuwa, Kwaturu district, in the Kachia Local Government Area of Kaduna State. She reportedly sponsored herself through school. It was gathered that her complaint of being ashmatic and not being able to participate in the parade, was dismissed by an official at the Wailo orientation camp in the Ganjuwa Local Government Area. “The official told her that corps members were fond of giving flimsy excuses in order to avoid parade,” another corps member alleged.

A colleague who disclosed that Yohanna took part in the morning meditation despite her earlier complaints, said she reportedly slumped and was rushed to the camp clinic, but her situation got worse and she was transferred to the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital in Bauchi, where she died.

Punch reported that at the closing ceremony of the three weeks orientation exercise, the NYSC coordinator in the state, Afolayan James, in his speech did not acknowledge the death of the female corps member. The deceased, according to the burial schedule was buried on April 5, 2019.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/18/asthmatic-nysc-member-dies-after-parade/

Life indeed is ephemeral and enigmatic. RIP
Re: Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp by rainbow333(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbbxIunoLg

*Another Rib cracker*���

*Some friends can be stupid and crazy sometimes*���
*Share to that best friend of yours*

*Watch, share and drop your answers on the comment box don't forget to subscribe* �� *it's free*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbbxIunoLg
Re: Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp by Greatzeus(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
RIP is useless as far as eternity is concerned,but I will still follow the bandwagon to say RIP cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng / Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers / Nigerians React As Corps Member Blesses Corn Seller With Gift And Cash In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.