Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria (21144 Views)

Danish Navy Free 3 Pirates Arrested In West Africa Due To Jurisdiction / 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC / Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

This brings back memories of being a Commodore in the elite corps of the Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service.

We were on NNS Ajuwaya off the coast of Zanzibar when we got a distress signal..

.. from a Nambian merchant ship being attacked by Somali Pirates

It was in a middle of storm so visibility was poor as we climbed on board

We heardd the crash of rapid gun-fire and we knew the Pirates had run out of patience undecided

I quickly emptied most of the magazine of my Heckler Koch into the skinny bodies of 3 of the bad guys

That was when i saw a face we had seen in many secret dossiers, Sarah Aideed Bin Sulimani a.k.a Captain Jaki Siparo,

the most notorious buccaneer cum smuggler. She was a most beautiful amazon but with a black heart.

Shee was coming from below deck with a shiny machete, wiping the blood off it with her sleeves shocked

"Who brings a knife to a gunfight', i asked myself as i aimed at her grin

I pressed the trigger, once, twice and all i heard was a feeble "PHUUT", "PHUUT".

The smile on my face disappeared pronto! The gun had JAMMED! shocked shocked shocked

Our eyes met and her facial expression could be best described thus : "You are my dinner, tonight"

She started runnning towards me...or trying to because the deck was slippery... there were just 10 steps to cover cry

10, 9, 8, 7,6 steps..... i had quickly disassembled the magazine and was trying to shake water out of it, trying not to panic shocked

3,2 steps..... and she lunged with her machete raised very high. Destination : my neck, specifically my jugular embarassed

1 step... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The waves crashed and she was catapulted into my arms, our lips crushed together and we did this.... kiss kiss kiss kiss

I felt her supple body in my arms and we kissed ....salt water mixed with our saliva.

A split second, we were both on an Island alone....a Paradise of our own making....

That was the last moment of pleasure for her because .... i pulled back the safety and pulled the trigger.

Red mist exploded on my face..... cry

The End.

Culled from Chronicles of the Legend, IVAR cry

PS - Fvck! i am late for office angry angry angry angry
It's not tear-tear Christmas pant story today. Well done.
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by Bulleye(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria is a failed state . Nigerians do not benefit from their country's resources but foreigners do in collusion with our fellow citizens. How many governments do have right now in Nigeria? Bandits and bokoharam in the North; Pirates and gangsters in the South. What these lawless elements have in common is looting .
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by IvarTheTerrible: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2019
uuzba:

It's not tear-tear Christmas pant story today. Well done.

Yeah i was with your mum all night long. She drained every last drop. So i am writing much better grin
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2019
marvin906:
so all these Greece guy's dey come hustle for this side
Nothing dey Greece. They survive on begging from EC.
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by luluman: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Fadomero:
their heads should be cut off
Haba now, US will not do that to Naija.
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by luluman: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2019
sheriwin3910:
Five blacks? So the blacks don't have identities?
Na yeebos grin
sheriwin3910:
Five blacks? So the blacks don't have identities?
Na yeebos
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by OyinO: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
The huge difference between the US, GREECE and Naija is that US and Greece will gently snatch their citizens from useless Naija government's hand and take them home where they would be welcomed as heroes whereas Nauja will allow her innocent victims to be beheaded and sit back enjoying the bloody show. Useless Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals / Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview / Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.