Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair (47763 Views)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by wheelzcoded(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2019
OBO
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Reeberry: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:
David Romantic kiss kiss

Chioma's stomach is fat. She should hit the gym ASAP
Are you her boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Ashawo cheesy
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Villa95: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2019
Those breasts are now close to her stomach.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwww so lovely n romantic....
Davido is truly every woman's dream man...
He's so humble, caring n romantic....
I just pray to end up a guy like him....
see ya mouth!

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Redeakaa(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
marvin906:
I don't understand David poses with chioma and her hair.am lost seriously lost here

lost is an understatement.......me iyam loster cheesy
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Redeakaa(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2019
Rosay15:
.. so no be only me see am, lol � .. make I Dey go before they tag me as hater�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

hihi.....too late

hater hater hater spotted...

Hihihihi
kikikiki
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by bossrillboss: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Nd dis news on fp.na wa o undecided
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Almunjid(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
that's what I call love. its in their eyes
Is this what u call love, if this is ur definition of love... Wahala dey 0too grin
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Rollitout: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2019
Good to have pussy
The chioma is a fyn girl

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by EmekaBlue(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Am I the only one who's not into trainers that look like monster trucks?
They do look good together kiss
i swear....im so not a fan of it

too puppish for my liking
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Rollitout: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2019
But after davido dumps chioma, who will now marry a left over ?
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Houseofglam7(f): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2019
EmekaBlue:
i swear....im so not a fan of it

too puppish for my liking
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by onmyowncj: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2019
Is her hair a separate person?
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by handsomeyinka(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Keep on dreaming....

You will wake up someday.
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by MissRaine69(f): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2019
I hope they sent a thank you note to that lady in Brazil who supplied the hair? It’s only fair!
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by MissRaine69(f): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Am I the only one who's not into trainers that look like monster trucks?
They do look good together kiss
He is short don’t forget he does need the height boost wink
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Ugosample(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2019
Rollitout:
But after davido dumps chioma, who will now marry a left over ?

any man who still.see women as left over in 2019 is sick in the head

women.are NOT chattel
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by West2019(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2019
We should do wat now ,I beg jor
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Houseofglam7(f): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2019
MissRaine69:

He is short don’t forget he does need the height boost wink
Oh my!
I didn't know he was short cheesy
That explains a lot!
As heels are to me,chunky trainers are to him cheesy
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by MissRaine69(f): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Oh my!
I didn't know he was short cheesy
That explains a lot!
As heels are to me,chunky trainers are to him cheesy
There you go grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Amanda4life: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2019
StarUp:
I love this Chioma girl for one thing... She knows how to play along with Davido: she refused to be pregnant and become another dumped baby mama...keep taking your pills girl and remember that once you become pregnant for Davido, you will be history like others...chop the money and get the attention while it lasts grin
hardly u see ibo girl baby mAma
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by joshuaidibia(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:
and rich
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Elemosho478: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amanew:
Without Biafrans Afonjas can't survive!

One of the lies you tell yourselves to sleep at night
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Amanew(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elemosho478:

One of the lies you tell yourselves to sleep at night
Ugly Afonjas! Datz why Davido is busy looking for the Light “Igbos"
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Elemosho478: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amanew:
Ugly Afonjas!
Datz why Davido is busy looking for the Light “Igbos"

Yam Legs, Hairy Body with beards like Gorilla calling someone ugly grin grin Ugly Igbos
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Amanew(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elemosho478:

Yam Legs, Hairy Body with beards like Gorilla calling someone ugly grin grin Ugly Igbos
Igbo Amaka
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Elemosho478: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amanew:
Igbo Amaka

Whatever lol, there is nothing on this Earth that will make me go for a hairy Body Lady with beards and Yam legs that think they are beautiful Because of just a few cute one grin grin. I have Igbo in my neighborhood and they use to give me a nightmare with their Gorilla body like faces
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Amanew(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elemosho478:

Whatever lol, there is nothing on this Earth that will make me go for a hairy Body Lady with beards and Yam legs that think they are beautiful Because of just a few cute one grin grin. I have Igbo in my neighborhood and they use to give me a nightmare with their Gorilla body like faces
Lolzzzzz say the truth and shame the devil!
The are seducing and enticing you right?
U are indirectly making mockery of Obasanjo,Osibanjo and Tinubu���!
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by donprosper6(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwwwww so lovely n romantic.... Davido is truly every woman's dream man... He's so humble, caring n romantic.... I just pray to end up a guy like him....
drop your digit
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Rosay15(f): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Redeakaa:

hihi.....too late

hater hater hater spotted...

Hihihihi
kikikiki
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Elemosho478: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amanew:
Lolzzzzz say the truth and shame the devil!
The are seducing and enticing you right?
U are indirectly making mockery of Obasanjo,Osibanjo and Tinubu���!

I am telling the truth and I am directly mocking Ikpeazu, Peter Obi and Obiano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.