Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support (17580 Views)

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by jaxxy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Never, they are toxic

3 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by BruncleZuma: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Oluromantic:
Lol, this op sef doesn't know what she's saying. Is there any woman that doesn't like material things? Is their level of selfishness that vary. Women who consider others first are few, let alone women who understand priority of needs. It's always about themselves they know. There are women who don't want to work but are ready to empty a man's purse on frivolities and they're even shameless about it, if she empty d purse on something worthwile like doing business sef its ok but no.

Some dont think about the future at all, they believe its thier men who should do the thinking for them. Some would even feed themselves with the last dime and leave their children to starve but when the child makes it in future, they're the first to pounce on his marriage in d name of eating the fruit of no labour.

But to think that there'll be a woman who doesn't like to enjoy material things from the money she did NOT work for is unrealistic.

2 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by Rapuru14: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jsjiio9ol
Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by sunnyp20(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
please who knows an app i can use to download good quality movies apart from showbox? showbox is totally wack. I cant download current movies for close to 1month. please any tip would be greatly appreciated.
Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by chibuzorAbia: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Oluromantic:

A lady who has set standard for herself would not date a guy for material things. She can afford it for herself and the guy(if necessary). If a lady needs a rich guy for material things as d op stated, then she's more broke. Even if a girl is lucky to find a guy that's rich, the day the guy finds a girl with a set standard and less materialism, he'll still leave. You're qualified to call a guy broke only if you're rich.

Well said!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by dederocs(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Big difference between being ambitious and materialistic...if you are really a big man, you will seek more than a mere shallow minded materialistic woman, you will love an ambitious, and creative woman. So many slay shit, are a total waste, empty brains, with make up and pussy...is this what you want?

That man is suffering from poverty mentality.

Poor man, with his dumb post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by sunnyside16(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
And when you are in a fix and can't provide for her, you will die of hypertension

5 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by woleabayo(f): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
i prey you marry a slay queen .....taa

2 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by aoofbeautifulme(f): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
i concur
Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by Westtimeline: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:
Before nko? What's the essence of staying in a relationship without money? Date a broke guy at your own risk, he will make that money and leave you to marry the ones that has set standards for themselves.

Cos that is what your dumb brain and gold digging nature can think. Sebi Jonathan dumb patience, those governors dumb their wives that have been with them when the had nothing. Poor girl thinking mentality.

5 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by kanco: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
They should rather change this guy's name from Victor Ibe to Victor Iberibe,Ewu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by LikesAndShares: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
True.

As long as she can afford it and fund every bill of hers from her own pocket, she can be materialistic for Africa.

I don't care.

4 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by iyallancy84: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Then b ready for ur burial .

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by Preshy561(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Westtimeline:
Cos that is what your dumb brain and gold digging nature can think. Sebi Jonathan dumb patience, those governors dumb their wives that have been with them when the had nothing. Poor girl thinking mentality.
Illiterate, first learn how to spell words correctly before looking for who to quote.

Funny, how this dumbo was the first to lash out about mentality, when you clearly lack everything to ascertain that you are mentally stable.

Please and Please, return to kindergarten and desist from quoting me.

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lool...all women are materialistic, they just go about satisfying vanity in different ways
Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by Damfostopper(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
you can't expect less.... opinion is free..... so is stewpidity
Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by holuwajobar(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Illiterate, first learn how to spell words correctly before looking for who to quote.

Funny, how this dumbo was the first to lash out about mentality, when you clearly lack everything to ascertain that you are mentally stable.

Someone asked you that are you handicap physically, hence you can't make your own money?

But you ignore, because the truth is bitter

4 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by Happyfela(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
GOLD
Awol1:
The man is right.
Have a materialistic woman once in your life.
But never marry them.
Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by seangy4konji: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Be coming to chop my money now.. Make sure ur jazz is strong she. Pass my own.
Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by SarkinYarki: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Very shallow premise..No matter how you hustle you can't be the richest man in the world so what happens to your wife when she see someone with more materials than you

6 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by bossrillboss: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
So a man need a woman that will continue to pester him with materialistic things and will drive him to frustration and even crimes? And when he can't provide for such obnoxious needs she will leave him or have reasons to leave him for a man that will satisfy her desires.

Anyway, this is a thread for leeching ladies and foolish men!
..lol..u.no.well,bt tru tuk sha.

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by bossrillboss: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
..gv am e-slap joor.

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by anonymous1759(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
realmedia:
more reactio here>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/every-man-needs-materialistic-woman-in.html

That's off Key. Materialistic women lead men to Early Grave. What a man needs is a woman with vision who will not look at the present situation, a woman who will Ride and die with you. Not the one who will ask you to buy the most expensive jewelry with the money you should have invested. Materialistic women live for the. Moment avoid them. I don't see any positive impact they can contribute to a Man's life other than Depth and Depression.

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by Budline1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
He's trying to prove a point. In as much as I want to agree with him, 'MATERIALISTIC' isn't the word he ought to have used. Nah!

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by Bizibi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:
[s][/s]
Go and make money, it won't be a burden to you.
People who spend on girls are not complaining. I wonder why I should care listening to your rants.

smh
Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by Westtimeline: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Zombie, see this dumb girl trying to correct someone who is better than her. The mumu that is trying to talk of someone's mistake but could not bring it it and probably correct it if truly she knows it. Hungry mufu.

I have learnt to understand that truth always bitter. Lazy fool.

3 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by Westtimeline: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
rawpadgin:
go & make ur own money as well.... Abi u be handicap?
I wonder. I don't deal with such lady cos I see them as useless entity. That is why I love my sisters. It is them you see comitting suicide when they are dumb.
Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by kay29000(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
sunnyp20:
please who knows an app i can use to download good quality movies apart from showbox? showbox is totally wack. I cant download current movies for close to 1month. please any tip would be greatly appreciated.

These websites change their url constantly because of piracy issues, so you need to search them on Google...

Mp4mania, fzmoviez, and toxicwap.com

Opps. I just re-read your post...i didnt know you asked for an 'app.'
Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by kafulka(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Yeah!! Proud of it too.
Go and make money biko. cheesy

hmm..this mindset of yours is the reason why u see some beautiful ladies are in their late thirties and still counting without a serious man in their lives,yet different men would come to have a taste of her and as well spend some cash on her and move on, since that is her only price, just like a public toilet you only need when you want to defecate

I have a beautiful cousin of this mindset but now she is in her late 40s and still single, truth be told, she never saw it coming bcs she was amongst the most beautiful in their circle then but her materialistic nature rubbed her of good men and potential suitors

5 Likes

Re: "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support by LordKO(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
The OP and his ilk are bumpkins. They don't seem to understand the literal meaning of one being materialistic. complacency is bad but materialism is worse. Success consciousness - thriftiness - is gold.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.