Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit (3970 Views)

Neat Honda Accord (Evil Spirit) 09 / "Evil Spirit, Baby Boy, Big For Nothing" – Popular Cars Renamed By Nigerians / My Honda Accord Evil Spirit V6 Started Smoking After Topping The Engine Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Stepheli: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2019
Superb deal!!

I have this slightly Nigerian used Honda Accord 2008 model for sale.
Car is as good as new with all the functionalities in Working condition.
All papers are intact.

Price:1.35m

For inspection/enquiries, contact:

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by benson4u(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Seriously what are the issues with this car? What is the mileage? My offer 1.1m cash. And can you deliver to Rivers state?
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by AgentGoat: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
benson4u:
Seriously what are the issues with this car? What is the mileage? My offer 1.1m cash. And can you deliver to Rivers state?
Pay Gazzuzz to inspect for you.
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Lexusgs430: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
benson4u:

Na so una go take buy proper evil spirit.........

2 Likes

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
AgentGoat:
Pay Gazzuzz to inspect for you.

no need, with the V6 tag the wrap sheet will be really long and expensive, coupled with the 54srac tag

3 Likes

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by thebigkendo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
AgentGoat:
Pay Gaz.zuzz to inspect for you.

How can you inspect a car you can't test drive?
Abi you mean make e go inspect the car45 report grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Stepheli: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
benson4u:

Your offer is quite low sir.

And yes, delivery to PH is possible at no extra charge but someone will have to inspect on your behalf first before any other step is taken.

My number is 08070717482.

Call me when you wish to facilitate inspection.
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Stepheli: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

How can you inspect a car you can't test drive?
Abi you mean make e go inspect the car45 report grin grin grin

Test drive is allowed during inspection sir.

You can aswell bring your engineer to help you confirm vehicle condition.
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by thebigkendo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
Stepheli:

Test drive is allowed during inspection sir.

You don mean it?? grin grin grin

So i can drive the car out of the lot??

1 Like

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by double0seven(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Stepheli: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

You don mean it?? grin grin grin

So i can drive the car out of the lot??

Ah!my oga,so you want to drive out of the lot and never return abi? grin

The lot is large enough biko
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by thebigkendo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Stepheli:

Ah!my oga,so you want to drive out of the lot and never return abi? grin

The lot is large enough biko
Well
Not large. enough to go through Gears 1 - 5
Not rough enough to feel the suspension system
grin

6 Likes

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by kingreign(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Stepheli:

[s]Test drive is allowed during inspection sir[/s].

Not true.

2 Likes

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:36am On Apr 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

no need, with the V6 tag the wrap sheet will be really long and expensive, coupled with the 54srac tag

I see what you didier. cheesy
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Stepheli: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
kingreign:

Not true.

Have you ever inspected the vehicle?
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Stepheli: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I see what you didier. cheesy

Saw it too. grin
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Stepheli: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
thebigkendo:

Well
Not large. enough to go through Gears 1 - 5
Not rough enough to feel the suspension system
grin

I'm sure a good engineer will know whatever problem there might be by riding the car for just a minute or two at an average.

I suggest you get an engineer when coming for inspection.

Letting you ride long distances will increase mileage and reduce car value.

I hope you understand.

HMU so we can have you down for inspection (if you are serious)
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by kingreign(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Stepheli:

I'm sure a good engineer will know whatever problem there might be by riding the car for just a minute or two at an average.

I suggest you get an engineer when coming for inspection.

Letting you ride long distances will increase mileage and reduce car value.

I hope you understand.

HMU so we can have you down for inspection (if you are serious)

This is the basis for your racs54 thoughts abi?
Some demonic cars have demonic problems that may manifest at 1-2 days of thorough driving. If you know you know.
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
kingreign:

Some demonic cars have demonic problems that may manifest at 1-2 days of thorough driving. If you know you know.

some people tested the car extensively inside Lagos, when dey decided to travel.... transmission broke.... and according to the royal blood, they opened the tranny and found cement inside it.....

could an engineer have spotted this early enough during the inspection stage?

cos it really beats me.... except it's all a hoax

4 Likes

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by adeeva06(f): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
I honestly hate seeing this cars45 sticker. True hatred for that sticker/company.

4 Likes

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Stepheli: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
kingreign:

Point noted.

So what are the sellers supposed to do about that?
Let you test drive the car for a week?

I can vouch for what I am selling to you sir.
If you come for inspection and you sniff the faintest whiff of a dysfunctionality in this vehicle,you get a refund on your transport cost.

1 Like

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Stepheli: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

some people tested the car extensively inside Lagos, when dey decided to travel.... transmission broke.... and according to the royal blood, they opened the tranny and found cement inside it.....

This particular car?
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Stepheli:

Point noted.

If you come for inspection and you sniff the faintest whiff of a dysfunctionality in this vehicle,you get a refund on your transport cost.

I will be coming from benin, can you stand by your words?

2 Likes

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by kingreign(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Stepheli:

Point noted.

If you come for inspection and you sniff the faintest whiff of a dysfunctionality in this vehicle,you get a refund on your transport cost

I am in Uyo currently. Can you stand by your word of paying my flight ticket back should I fly down to Lagos?
If i notice any error, the slightest error?
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Stepheli:

This particular car?

nope not this vehicle .... I'm giving a scenario where things went south..... albeit only when the vehicle entered the highway!

happened to one of our main members on car talk.....

it's the buyers prerogative to do all necessary checks tho... because this is Nigeria!

ride looks sparkling clean sha... the body I mean!

1 Like

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Stepheli:

Point noted.

Guy this is some extreme stuff oh BRO!
Are u willing to go this route, only brand new vehicles can be vouched for like this oh...
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Epzilon: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

nope not this vehicle .... I'm giving a scenario where things went south..... albeit only when the vehicle entered the highway!

happened to one of our main members on car talk.....

it's the buyers prerogative to do all necessary checks tho... because this is Nigeria!

ride looks sparkling clean sha... the body I mean!

it seems you are a car dealer grin

1 Like

Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Epzilon:

it seems you are a car dealer grin
grin grin
u know how we roll!
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by timifakay(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

What of that evil Corolla that had 2 different reports which a woman once wrote about?

obekediamondfuto:

Guy this is some extreme stuff oh BRO!
Are u willing to go this route, only brand new vehicles can be vouched for like this oh...

Yinmu. I've seen brand new car that was sold without transmission oil... The car start to dry give grinding sound danudanu
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:14am On Apr 20, 2019
timifakay:

What of that evil Corolla that had 2 different reports which a woman once wrote about?

Yinmu. I've seen brand new car that was sold without transmission oil... The car start to dry give grinding sound danudanu

lolz..... if to say u fit come from IB..come inspect!
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Stepheli: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2019
kingreign:

I am in Uyo currently. Can you stand by your word of paying my flight ticket back should I fly down to Lagos?
If i notice any error, the slightest error?

Why do you want to come by flight? grin.
Re: Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit by kingreign(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2019
Stepheli:

Why do you want to come by flight? grin.

Cos it's a more convenient means of transportation. Are you scared of paying flight ticket?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota's Venza Axed After A Mere 6-year Production / Benz AMG V. Toyota Corolla Speed. / How good is Mazda Lx 626, 2002 model?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.