Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This (3133 Views)

Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Britain Girl Slept With Many Men While Exploring America Recording Their Climax / Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2019
Question: "What did Jesus mean when He promised an abundant life?"

Answer: In John 10:10, Jesus said, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” Unlike a thief, the Lord Jesus does not come for selfish reasons.

He comes to give, not to get. He comes that people may have life in Him that is meaningful, purposeful, joyful, and eternal. We receive this abundant life the moment we accept Him as our Savior.

This word “abundant” in the Greek is perisson, meaning “exceedingly, very highly, beyond measure, more, superfluous, a quantity so abundant as to be considerably more than what one would expect or anticipate.” In short, Jesus promises us a life far better than we could ever imagine, a concept reminiscent of 1 Corinthians 2:9: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.”

The apostle Paul tells us that God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, and He does it by His power, a power that is at work within us if we belong to Him (Ephesians 3:20).

4 Likes

Re: When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This by yosmen: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2019
hmm... ride on
Re: When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Grace
Re: When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This by anthonyuncle(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
nice message, but u should know da right section to post it
Re: When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This by IjebuWarrior: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin
Re: When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This by BoboKush(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Question: "What did Jesus mean when He promised an abundant life?"

Answer: In John 10:10, Jesus said, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” Unlike a thief, the Lord Jesus does not come for selfish reasons.

He comes to give, not to get. He comes that people may have life in Him that is meaningful, purposeful, joyful, and eternal. We receive this abundant life the moment we accept Him as our Savior.

This word “abundant” in the Greek is perisson, meaning “exceedingly, very highly, beyond measure, more, superfluous, a quantity so abundant as to be considerably more than what one would expect or anticipate.” In short, Jesus promises us a life far better than we could ever imagine, a concept reminiscent of 1 Corinthians 2:9: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.”

The apostle Paul tells us that God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, and He does it by His power, a power that is at work within us if we belong to Him (Ephesians 3:20).

Aunty bring this pussy let us climax together
Re: When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Great
Re: When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This by luvyaself95(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
I thought of something else
Re: When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Inspiration
Re: When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Super

(1) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As Wife Frequently Demands ¢70 Before Allowing Him To 'eat' Her / Money Ritual: Young Women And Men Bath ***** In River.- Video / I Am In Love With My Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.