Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos (42078 Views)

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by patrickcollins: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Philpham:

All Nigerian men are rapi.sts, its in their DNA. Nothing good comes out from them. Use.less things
Your brain must be paining you for uttering such nonsense, be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Webar2018:

I`m not in support of the principal and I just think you should shut the Bleep up ... the rate at which people raise false rape alarm is alarming ... so he raped the two sisters everytime 16 years old is not a kid, and the article didn`t say the principal disvirgined them ... both of them knew ! before you castigate this man , hear from him... some girls seduce you , when e cast them scream rape
please if you don't have courtesy please don't quote me... Even though it's anonymous forum,there should be decorum... Don't tell people the shut the Bleep up just because you want to express your opinions.

Now back to the topic, girls are put in your care to teach whether they are virgins or not is not your business, if they seduce you, have self control, discipline, punish or educate them, don't Bleep them because they seduced you nor the way they dress up, that's no acceptable, with your point we have seen girls in hijab and their teachers doing worse to then, this has nothing to do with seduction and yes in the eyes of the law a 18 years old is a minor not an adult, if you dare touch one and you are above 18 whether with consent or not if she reports you... You are a goner.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by vezycash(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by vezycash(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Offpoint:
How we abuse the word "Rape" these days baffles me, 17 years old banging for more than one occasion and y'all are calling it rape... rape my azz.

According to Nigerian law and much of the world, sex with a person below 18 is statutory RAPE. It doesn't matter if the juvenile initiated it, liked it, seduced the adult...

In other words, it doesn't have to be FORCED to qualify as rape.

Read of a case of one 9ja guy abroad with a white girl. He who went two rounds in one night. First time, she agreed. Second time, same night, she said NO but ended up enjoying it.

Next morning, she goes to police. Court says, first one no problem. For second one, JAIL.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by kay29000(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
30 year old principal? Why so young?
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by kay29000(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:
He continued having sex with her for a long time and she kept quiet? seems like they were both having a relationship, if it was rape, they should have reported earlier. I feel for the aborted child, the principal is clearly a useless creature

They were probably enjoying it. But the fact is, the principal took advantage of them...they are minors, so it is statutory rape. A girl once told me a similar story. She is older now though, but still didn't see anything wrong with what the man was doing to her. She only stopped going to him after she caught another girl with him.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by capitalzero: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
I blame the mother. She is careless.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by daveP(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
This isnt rape. They kept going to his office?
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Phoenix999: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
masseratti:
One girl just told me about a jamb tutorial lesson owner somewhere in nyanya mararaba Abuja... The man is sleeping with nothing less than 4 girls in the lesson, have being pestering her to tell me the name of the lesson she refused she was like the girls doing it must have liked it because they kept on going back told her the girls are more or less minors and they are victims even if they enjoy or consent, the man is still taking advantage of them, the parents put them under his care to teach not to PHUCK.

Shattap ya sh*t-hole mouth and mind ya fcking business... Busy body!!!

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Phoenix999: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
vezycash:

According to Nigerian law and much of the world, sex with a person below 18 is statutory RAPE. It doesn't matter if the juvenile initiated it, liked it, seduced the adult...

In other words, it doesn't have to be FORCED to qualify as rape.

Read of a case of one 9ja guy abroad with a white girl. He who went two rounds in one night. First time, she agreed. Second time, same night, she said NO but ended up enjoying it.

Next morning, she goes to police. Court says, first one no problem. For second one, JAIL.

Senior Advocate of Nairaland, what is your authority please? Give us the statute, case law or shattap ur gutter!!

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Offpoint:
How we abuse the word "Rape" these days baffles me, 17 years old banging for more than one occasion and y'all are calling it rape... rape my azz.

Anyways, the principal is an asshóle... he shoulda keep his shîts outta the school.

Regardless of her consent or otherwise, if you have sexx with a juvenile, the law sees it as rape because she hasn't attained the age of consent.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Afonja007: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
I just look at the news without reading I knew already the tribe of the person

1 Like

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Phoenix999:

Shattap ya sh*t-hole mouth and mind ya fcking business... Busy body!!!
pervert spotted.... Don't worry your mates are waiting for you in kirikiri, thar your thing that has no control will have good control by the time crazy ones drill your ass very well.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by trapQ: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Look at this fool. You don't have sense and you can't even pretend to have.

What does legal age have to do with non-consensual sex? Are you that daft? Don't we on this forum hear news of women in their 70s and 80s getting raped?

Continue in your crass stupidity, karma has a way of dealing with idiots like you.
Tricycles4sel:
Abeg what's the legal age for sex?

Nonsense and hypocrisy of girls, madam was busy enjoying the knacking and previlages that comes with it, if not for the abortion you for tell us?

Feminist and victim card oya attack!
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by trapQ: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Do you not have the sense to know that as
long as consent is not given it is rape and that the number of times penetration occurred isn't indicative of consent?

What kind of fools do we have on this forum?
Offpoint:

Anyways, the principal is an asshóle... he shoulda keep his shîts outta the school.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Cadec007(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
masseratti:
One girl just told me about a jamb tutorial lesson owner somewhere in nyanya mararaba Abuja... The man is sleeping with nothing less than 4 girls in the lesson, have being pestering her to tell me the name of the lesson she refused she was like the girls doing it must have liked it because they kept on going back told her the girls are more or less minors and they are victims even if they enjoy or consent, the man is still taking advantage of them, the parents put them under his care to teach not to PHUCK.
maraba!!!!! I need names!!!
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Offpoint: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
trapQ:
Do you not have the sense to know that as
long as consent is not given it is rape and that the number of times penetration occurred isn't indicative of consent?

What kind of fools do we have on this forum?
Call me fool again... just try it.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by ATOZ9999(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
And dos foolish girl were also enjoying.it
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by macho44(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
delishpot:

You tell me, are you part of the 99% or of the remaining 1 %?
Your's TRULY is a RARE BREED. I'm The CLOSEST thing to the PERFECT MAN.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eni ti ile ba mo ba ni BARAOtongue

The day I saw some chats between a lesson tutor & girls attending his tutorial centre, I knew most of our girls are finished even before getting admitted into higher institutions.

Especially when they travel out of the reach of their parents for any exams, most of them don't return the same.

I know I have a job to do when I become a parent

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2019
masseratti:

Nyanya different from Maraba be specific
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 1:26am On Apr 19, 2019
ejibaba:

I actually don't know exactly, but will find out, it's in that axis by the way.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 1:29am On Apr 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

see dis Afonja dog o!
I could tell you are gay! Sorry dude... My arse ain't for u, u gay ass f*cker!!
lolz very funny... Bring your Girlfriend, that is if you have one and she is above 18,lemme show you how gay I am,if she goes back to you, then I will agree am gay... Lot is cast... You game?
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by amuwo1980: 2:22am On Apr 19, 2019
There is no yoruba male aged 25 and above who have not participated in either ritual killing/skull mining /industrial human organ harvesting or raping as a rite of manhood, as the oil money contracts they are going crazy, only God knows what will happen when it finally dries up and no more free lootable funds.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Blaqpsalm(m): 4:43am On Apr 19, 2019
Abfinest007:
if it is in ur DNA is not in my own bcus I have seen nake girls b4 .self control is good

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Greatzeus(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
The percentage of men who have died prematurely and those in prison because of konji,sex and women will be like 80% chai
I guess konji is our curse,we can't shake it as long as we human,we should just be disciplined enough to use it within the boundaries of the law.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by DaRuud(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
delishpot:
Na naija man, its in the DNA of 99% of them.
I hope your father , grandfather and brother are part of it
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
ejibaba:

mararaba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video) / Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed / Thief Caght & Given Jungle Justice In Awka, Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.