Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos (42080 Views)

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
masseratti:
mararaba.

Is it:

Solution centre
Skylimit
Point centre
Success
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
ejibaba:

Is it:

Solution centre
Skylimit
Point centre
Success
will find out, the person is reluctant to give the name, but will surely squeeze it out, thanks.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
ejibaba:

Is it:

Solution centre
Skylimit
Point centre
Success
the only clue I can get so far is that the owner is Yoruba, am Yoruba too btw.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
masseratti:
the only clue I can get so far is that the owner is Yoruba, am Yoruba too btw.

Most of them are owned by yoruba's. Kwara Yoruba sef.

But it's well....
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
ejibaba:

Most of them are owned by yoruba's. Kwara Yoruba sef.

But it's well....
na wa ooo.. Will still try to get the name anyway, thanks.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
masseratti:
na wa ooo.. Will still try to get the name anyway, thanks.

Bros, abeg leave the investigative journalism jaree..if she will not talk she is most probably already a victim & want to hide her face.

Anyway, this children don spoil already, from secondary school sef most of them are already sexually active. Just advise her to mind her business.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by seangy4konji: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
But this is not rape now
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Truthsbitter: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Men should learn self control...

That does not mean I believe those girls were raped...the streets of this world is now filled with sex possessed young girls who want to Bleep at the slightest chance they get ....

the truth ....

1 Like

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
ejibaba:

Bros, abeg leave the investigative journalism jaree..if she will not talk she is most probably already a victim & want to hide her face.

Anyway, this children don spoil already, from secondary school sef most of them are already sexually active. Just advise her to mind her business.
I doubt if she is a victim, I saw the convo between her and the owner, by the way am not doing this because of her, am trying to know about this and expose it if I can majorly because it can happen to anyone, it might be my daughter? My sister or my friend, I can happen, and the only reason why it can go on like this is because of our afrcab mentality, I don't care if it happened to her but it's not right, it will get worse just like Sars issues because no one will take responsibility or speak up, it can happen to anyone and the person is just a victim.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2019
masseratti:
I doubt if she is a victim, I saw the convo between her and the owner, by the way am not doing this because of her, am trying to know about this and expose it if I can majorly because it can happen to anyone, it might be my daughter? My sister or my friend, I can happen, and the only reason why it can go on like this is because of our afrcab mentality, I don't care if it happened to her but it's not right, it will get worse just like Sars issues because no one will take responsibility or speak up, it can happen to anyone and the person is just a victim.

I understand your point...Did she say he is raping them or forcing them? I suggest we train our daughters and sisters well to focus on what took them to the centre and not to allow themselves to be used by a fool.

I have sisters that attended some of the centres and gave me similar reports and I told them to just ignore him and today, they are graduates.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 5:23am On Apr 21, 2019
ejibaba:

I understand your point...Did she say he is raping them or forcing them? I suggest we train our daughters and sisters well to focus on what took them to the centre and not to allow themselves to be used by a fool.

I have sisters that attended some of the centres and gave me similar reports and I told them to just ignore him and today, they are graduates.
ignoring people in authority is what led the country into this, whatever training you give, it's still coercion, some might not even know if it's right or wrong, they are still children /teenagers and need to be protected, not like anyone of them will be attracted to the man and they will go to him to seduce him, alot of younger ones that are their mates are out there, they would definitely prefer those to him.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by delishpot: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2019
DaRuud:

I hope your father , grandfather and brother are part of it

If they rape women and kids then.............. A big YES!!!!
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by delishpot: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2019
ejibaba:

Yeah, let's ignore the pedophiles in centers and pass the bulk of the responsibility to our daughters cos the men will always be human and men but our daughters must be super humans and saintly. They are not allowed to be human or expected to behave like flesh and blood. So we leave the temptation hanging around them while we forcethem to be Perfect in times of trials. That is why Naija is a rotten fish.
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by bamasite(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2019
The prosecutor's case stands because of that age!
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Were they charmed or what??
Nonsense and ingredients
Mtchewwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Caght & Given Jungle Justice In Awka, Anambra State(photos) / Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed / 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.