Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Like Ngige, Like I B B: Tsunami Is Coming! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Ngige, Like I B B: Tsunami Is Coming! (735 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Ngige, Like I B B: Tsunami Is Coming! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
During the dark days of the Ubasanjo terrorism, Anambra was boiling and Chris Ngige who was at the helm of affairs was being attacked left, right and centre. From, the venom of the Aso Rock maximum ruler to the campaign of terror of his foot soldiers, Ngige survived.

Rather all those who were the pawns used in one way or the other to frustrate him, faced one sad tell or the other. It was a Tsunami! The AIG that kidnapped Ngige, the judge that delivered unjustly againts him and very many others were swept away. Today, even the Ubasanjo empire has crumbled. Abeg, where on earth is Chris Ubasanjo?

Anyway today, IBB seems to be swinging to the sounds of the music from lying spirits and some Nigerians are following his dance steps.

The kind of Tsunami that swept those who opposed Ngige, will surely carry those who are supporting IBB.

Did I hear Ken Nnamani is dancing with IBB? I weep for him, but then "The death that will kill a dog will prevent it from percieving the smell of poo".

Its a matter of time!
Re: Like Ngige, Like I B B: Tsunami Is Coming! by chosen04(f): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ngige I love

LOL@ Chris Ubasanjo

@Poster

Why the venom on Ken Nnamanni. Is he not free to support any candidate of his choice? This mentality of Nigerians of any body who doesnot support their prefered candidate is EVIL is really dangerous to our democratic experiment and ought to STOP!!!
Re: Like Ngige, Like I B B: Tsunami Is Coming! by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2010
chosen04:

Ngige I love

LOL@ Chris Ubasanjo

@Poster

Why the venom on Ken Nnamanni. Is he not free to support any candidate of his choice? This mentality of Nigerians of any body who doesnot support their prefered candidate is EVIL is really dangerous to our democratic experiment and ought to STOP!!!

There are categories of people I expect to support IBB and if somebody ever told me Ken will stoop so low, I wont believe it.
Surely, he is free to support whomever, and I did not release any venom against him. I am only concerned of what has happened to him and what will happen to him hereafter. The IBB boat will surely sink and the passengers like Ken will not be spared.

Let no one be deceived, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida will never rule Nigeria again!
Re: Like Ngige, Like I B B: Tsunami Is Coming! by Solomon227(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2010
The Noble1

There are categories of people I expect to support IBB and if somebody ever told me Ken will stoop so low, I wont believe it.
Surely, he is free to support whomever, and I did not release any venom against him. I am only concerned of what has happened to him and what will happen to him hereafter. The IBB boat will surely sink and the passengers like Ken will not be spared.

Let no one be deceived, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida will never rule Nigeria again!

I feel u die. Ken is one man I have held in high esteems especially after his roles in aborting OBJ's 3rd term.

U shuld take a look at d list of politicians at IBB launch. They all have something in common political redundancy since d last time they held office and u cant really blame them because they are currently not privy to PDP power house and need to remain active (somehow) politically.

I am also concerned about what IBB can do with d kind of well-revered Nidigbo like Ken. But like they always say a man is some1 who can face the consequences of his actions or inactions.
Re: Like Ngige, Like I B B: Tsunami Is Coming! by monkeyleg: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2010
You people make it seem like GJ is better than IBB, were are the facts. They are of the same cloth, and will yield no one good. But as usual we Nigerians are easily pleased, they give you 5 naira and you are prepared to sell your Mum.

Ken has the right to support who ever he thinks will better his cause, stratergic.

I dont condemn any these guys. It is a free country, however, I fear for us, who are not prepared to put sentiments aside and pick a worthy leader / party. We spend so much time analysing others rather than sitting down together and chosing someone we know will move Nigeria forward, and I am afraid I dont see it in either GJ or IBB
Re: Like Ngige, Like I B B: Tsunami Is Coming! by yemmight(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
chosen04:

Ngige I love

LOL@ Chris Ubasanjo

@Poster

You can imagine Femi Falana standing beside IBB and campaining for him. People like you will never see anything wrong. Ken was the only Senate President who stood firm during his term and he fought the dictatorship in OBJ. One will be wondering if he will be romancing IBB now.
Re: Like Ngige, Like I B B: Tsunami Is Coming! by chosen04(f): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2010
yemmight:
You can imagine Femi Falana standing beside IBB and campaining for him. People like you will never see anything wrong. Ken was the only Senate President who stood firm during his term and he fought the dictatorship in OBJ. One will be wondering if he will be romancing IBB now.

Because he must have seen what you may never see/understand about IBB. . . . .
Re: Like Ngige, Like I B B: Tsunami Is Coming! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2010
chosen04:

Because he must have seen what you may never see/understand about IBB. . . . .

Whatever it is that he "saw" must have been a screen saver.

Can a leopard change its sports? If IBB has changed, then let him confess to Nigerians what he knew about Glory Okon and the bombing Dele Giwa.
Let him explain in details why June 12 was made a black day for Nigeria.
Let him tell us what happened the $12B and the missing Okigbo report.

Let him tell us why he devalued Naira and thereby destroyed our economy.

Can a leopard change its sports?

Lo and Behold! Youths are protesting in Niger State now because the money promised the rally rented crowd is yet to be paid. Even before the primaries, even before the election (who knows whether it is selections), IBB and his gang are already breaking promises.

IBB will always speak opposite of what he will do.

Whether it is for money or by inspiration, any body supporting IBB is a sell out and will surely regret when the curtain fells.

(1) (Reply)

33 Container Of Amunition, Any Civil War? / Reasons Why Nigerians Cannnot Afford A Gej Administration Beyond 2011 / Nigeria Says To Borrow 900 Million Dollars From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.