Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections (32027 Views)

Why Do Kids From Wealthy Homes Study Very Unpopular Courses? / Is Madonna University The New Format? / Is Open University The Best Institution In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Number10 issa goal. When we started sch, some babes where forming nicki minaj n angelina jolie 4 me. But as i gentleman wey i be, i kuku calm down. When our results came out, na dem been de rush megringrin as a guy jst calm down 1st semester na dem go rush u
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by charlsecy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
@ AnonymousIP

9. Being very close to your course rep can save you a lot of stress. He's a mini lecturer of sort. This is truthful.

One man who called himself Sir Tony secured a fake admission for me back in 2004 at UNIZIK. One day, our course rep approached me and said, "We just checked some files at the department's secretary's office. It seems I didn't see any file bearing your name."

That revelation led me to take steps to verify and establish the validity of my admission, which turned out to be fake. If the Rep wasn't close to me, he wouldn't have noticed that the name of an associate wasn't there.

Well, I did the needful by getting a form for another UME, and then secured a valid admission at UNIBEN. Graduated with a sharp 2 -1. Now the owner of a flourishing business. May GOD be blessed!!!

8 Likes

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Omorefe1975(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
No 14..is so true.Without the right contacts and right relationship..the outside world is not funny for degrees holders.NYSC will define itself(Now Your Suffering Cont....
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Omorefe1975(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
No 14..So True.
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Chop life 4 school o. Its now or never! Use ur brain. During my diploma i was a church boy,etc only fellowship,midweek,service,church this, church that,etc. After graduating there has been dat bit of regret as to somethings. But coming to do my degree, more/less church. I ought to chop life(with sense)
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by mechanics(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
I disagree with #8.
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Timileyin1234(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
No 3 work for me baje. Emi ekun
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by remi1444: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
sonnie10:

How can a student be broke the whole semester, what are the parents thinking? How do they except the student to survive.
Not that our parents are not thinking about our well-being, most parents per say wishes they can give their children the best but unfortunately because of circumstances in their control and out of their control, they can't... we striving not because we're worthy to based on life's standard but because we believe we are the revolutionary individual in our individual families.

1 Like

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by folake4u(f): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
No.1 is so me! grin grin grin I like slapping the boys in my class, I always see them as children and bully them cheesy cheesy.
Today one was begging me not to slap him that my hand sabi pain. Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by mikkymaths(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
No 6 & 14so on point
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by remi1444: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
folake4u:
No.1 is so me! grin grin grin I like slapping the boys in my class, I always see them as children and bully them cheesy cheesy.
Today one was begging me not to slap him that my hand sabi pain. Hehehehe cheesy
Ehen??
I hate being battered by people so I thread with caution. My favourite female "guy" in class is in same class with you physically, we became paddies as a result her trying to use your formula which I resisted, from then till date, people call her "Mama Remi" because of our closeness.
Honestly she is such a perfect soul.

she lives in Benin.
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by kings59: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
buygala:
Please gather here if like me, you don't know what this thread is talking about because you can't see any pictures sad

Use opera mini
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by ofiko123(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
No 1 &2 is so true��
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by popweezy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
folake4u:
oh lord.... Girl, if u try dis wit me I swear I go beat u back and front.. I blame dose guyz sha. Maybe dey av smtin dey r gaining 4rm u though
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by ofiko123(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Uyi168:
This one is soooo me.. grin

grin grin grin this is so me..
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by oduademon: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
The English is terrible. Unfortunately, the write-up is a fair representation of the average Nigerian university graduate, especially graduates from the so-called federal schools.
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Twitt13(f): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Uyi168:
Lol�
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Twitt13(f): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Uyi168:
Lol grin
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Twitt13(f): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
No 14 says it all
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Ojetayo17(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Don't slumber please
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Cadec007(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
Godsgift7837:
You buy a car for your girl, ,another guy buys fuel, That's division of labour.
You buy her clothes another man removes them, That is seperation of powers.
You pay school fees for her ,and another guy pays rent, That's combined bussines.
She tells you she is not ready for sex, whilst another guy drills daily, That's Satanism.
i so wasn't expecting the last line.... grin grin
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by pawesome(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
sonnie10:

How can a student be broke the whole semester, what are the parents thinking? How do they except the student to survive.
you complaining of a semester? I did a whole session broke.. Even ate undone yam because we Wia cooking and kerosene finished.. At it like that...

Have never been hungry even at that
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by folake4u(f): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
remi1444:
Ehen??
I hate being battered by people so I thread with caution. My favourite female "guy" in class is in same class with you physically, we became paddies as a result her trying to use your formula which I resisted, from then till date, people call her "Mama Remi" because of our closeness.
Honestly she is such a perfect soul.

she lives in Benin.

Awww that's nice smiley.

Favourite female guy eh? grin cheesy tongue wink.

Lool the slaps are for fun sha, I totally enjoy it grin
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by folake4u(f): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
popweezy:
oh lord.... Girl, if u try dis wit me I swear I go beat u back and front.. I blame dose guyz sha. Maybe dey av smtin dey r gaining 4rm u though

Ogbeni calm down eh undecided undecided.
Na your type I dey beat pass cos una too dey make mouth grin grin.

Of course they're gaining SENSE from me smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by noble2faith(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Fulmigati:
This guy creates the most unfunny memes. He needs to quit.

ANd if you talk now, he go tag u as hater!
Very unfunny memes!

1 Like

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by MiaB(f): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
millionboi2:
hope ur puna is still tilt
borrow sense
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by theunnamed: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
sonnie10:

Dey there, my first yr in Abk all I got was transport money...hunger nearly finish me that period. But u go to uni for connections such as these
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by millionboi2: 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
MiaB:
borrow sense
simple qtn
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Thunday1005(m): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2019
No 4 really weak me
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by remi1444: 2:42am On Apr 19, 2019
folake4u:

Awww that's nice smiley.

Favourite female guy eh? grin cheesy tongue wink.

Lool the slaps are for fun sha, I totally enjoy it grin
The giver won't notice the impact, it is fun.
only the receiver does. my class is even a hive of "Old-du papa Yungi". You no bold catch " fun" with pissed by default persons sef.
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by riczy(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Heyzee5:
Loll grin grin
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later.
which one is dt,am a M.sc Studt with lot to care for.assist pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Leads As NECO Releases November/december 2017 Result / New Stadium At The Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (Photo) / UNIBEN - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.