Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections (32011 Views)

Why Do Kids From Wealthy Homes Study Very Unpopular Courses? / Is Madonna University The New Format? / Is Open University The Best Institution In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by AnonymousIP: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
@BloggerDonald

Source: INSURANCE PHONE NUMBER

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by AnonymousIP: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
That number 8 is very true.......

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by xoxocandy(f): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
lol number 3 is not working for me oh
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by MiaB(f): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
xoxocandy:
works for me, I'm broke but not hungry
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Treasure17(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Number ten is so true. Not only friends, my brain inclusive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Godsgift7837: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
You buy a car for your girl, ,another guy buys fuel, That's division of labour.
You buy her clothes another man removes them, That is seperation of powers.
You pay school fees for her ,and another guy pays rent, That's combined bussines.
She tells you she is not ready for sex, whilst another guy drills daily, That's Satanism.

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Uyi168: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
This one is soooo me.. grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
trash
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by iambabaG: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Factfinder1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Earthquake3: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
xoxocandy:

It only works for guys

3 Likes

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
11 is so true.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by missimelda01(f): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
The last point is sooo true... Start building your 'connection' early
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by louiskay(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
trash

number 4 tongue
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Ugosample(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Back in the days cheesy cheesy
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by victorazyvictor(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Mizwisdom(f): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
The way of the world. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by bobokeshington: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
amazing stuff
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by nurez305(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Tah, car lays more chics dan gen oo
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by sonnie10: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
xoxocandy:
How can a student be broke the whole semester, what are the parents thinking? How do they except the student to survive.
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Alejoas(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
cool
I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones are concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Akabuking: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
8&10 sha....Smh. you write exams finish, all those slay queens that will get A you the source will end up with C. God is watching ooo.
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Tenshades(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2019

Scammer... You dey look for recharge card to steal ba Better go look for better scam...post the Facebook group name wey people dey testify make we see if u dey legit.
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by millionboi2: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
MiaB:
works for me, I'm broke but not hungry
hope ur puna is still tilt

1 Like

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Fulmigati: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
This guy creates the most unfunny memes. He needs to quit.

3 Likes

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
No-be-lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Leads As NECO Releases November/december 2017 Result / First Term, Second Term and Third Term Examinations / Wole Soyinka Loses On Becoming Oxford's Next Professor Of Poetry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.