Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections (32024 Views)

Why Do Kids From Wealthy Homes Study Very Unpopular Courses? / Is Madonna University The New Format? / Is Open University The Best Institution In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Someone of those things are not true especially number 8
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by zone51: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2019
No 6.

I developed passion for IT from first year and got serious with it in second year. I missed classes atimes when I go for training.

I graduated 2013,

Today, I'm earning my six figures now without my real certificate but with my IT knowledge while some of my serious coursemates back then that thought I wasn't serious with studies are seriously looking for Npower to at least survive now

Though it's not by power but the grace.
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by xoxocandy(f): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
sonnie10:

How can a student be broke the whole semester, what are the parents thinking? How do they except the student to survive.
its God that's helping me
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Raheemzee(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fulmigati:
This guy creates the most unfunny memes. He needs to quit.
no b lie... D guy isn't funny a little tiny bit lipsrsealed
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by folake4u(f): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
remi1444:
The giver won't notice the impact, it is fun.
only the receiver does. my class is even a hive of "Old-du papa Yungi". You no bold catch " fun" with pissed by default persons sef.

grin grin Thank God my class setting is full of young people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by hardeycute(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fulmigati:
This guy creates the most unfunny memes. He needs to quit.
The pictures with the caption are always boring. His English is also bad
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Rubbiish(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
11 is so true.
Lol
U are guilty
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Rubbiish(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Tah, car lays more chics dan gen oo
No mind op lol
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Aphroditee(f): 12:02pm On May 09, 2019
sonnie10:

How can a student be broke the whole semester, what are the parents thinking? How do they except the student to survive.
It happens,
i even begged here for sch rent but no one helped
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by sonnie10: 4:36pm On May 09, 2019
Aphroditee:
It happens,
i even begged here for sch rent but no one helped
Help will come.
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Aphroditee(f): 7:31pm On May 09, 2019
sonnie10:

Help will come.
I pray so, thanks ma
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by jojothaiv(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by LisaAnne(f): 10:27am On May 12, 2019
sonnie10:

Help will come.
Aphroditee:
I pray so, thanks ma
jojotthaiv:
you people reviving this topic
Re: Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections by Aphroditee(f): 10:36pm On May 19, 2019
LisaAnne:
you people reviving this topic
sorry ma , I quoted sonnie10

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Leads As NECO Releases November/december 2017 Result / New Stadium At The Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (Photo) / UNIBEN - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.