Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Shattered Dreams - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Shattered Dreams (370 Views)

Shattered / DREAMS / New Book By New Nairalander: Shattered! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Shattered Dreams by dapenholder01(f): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
"Be a Doctor" they keep telling me, "what about a Pilot... Tunde just bought another house on the Island, or engineer nko? They get paid in lots of zeros you know"...
But how do I tell them I want to be a singer? How do I tell them my heart beats at the faintest sound of the drums. Science bores me, urrghh, Newton law is suicide and chemistry class is hell's replica, I'm literally in another planet. Please bring me back with the strike of the strings and open my soul with the keys.
Well then, let me close my eyes and hear my own voice in my head now that I've been handed the whole plan of my life, the future I don't see my self in, I can only see a shadow...my parent's only son, who is a doctor

✍�Da_penholder.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Energetic Disasters Of The 21st Century By Kingsley Ndimele / Indices Of A Loon A Poem Written For Dame Patience And Jonathan / Wetheart -A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.