Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Shattered - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shattered (492 Views)

Story: Shattered Hope (#diary Of An Abused Wife) Written By Mercy Okusun / Shattered (A Story Of Dreams, Love, And Betrayal. / New Book By New Nairalander: Shattered! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shattered by Olofofo123(m): 5:04am On Apr 23, 2021
I aspire to lay a brick, Fortune fleed and they obstruct Who was there to give trick On what they will never construct?
And now shattered, a dream Of no lyric or tune With no one even to beam To its dying brim. Thus, it trods on a trill ton.
But what's been my offence? This, peradventure, baked the hitch. Even leaning on the high fence, I see aught and have zero to pitch. Where then dwell the rich?
They did murder my hope In a blink of an eye; Entangling me with a rude rope, Coercing from my lip a brutal bye. Bye to those they will soon dye.
In a vast void of time, We lullabied a song With no device though it rhymes, By now, it is a dong. What a loony lime!
I aspire to lay a brick, Fortune fleed and they obstruct Who was there to give trick On what they will never construct?
Even if I scream, They will sweep the dream! Societal creams Are cogs in a rim.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Here Every Day In Naira And Withdraw To Your Bank Account / Relationships And Rewards / Lagos : The City And The Slums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.