Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara (23409 Views)

Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by hassan4: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigerian Airforce NAF has been doing the nation proud in recent times. They released footages of their latest onslaught against Boko Haram in Zamfara State Nigeria. We hope to see the end of these killings in Nigeria soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44C0GGo5cpk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Adams011(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
I dedicate this FTC to all my bradas wey don dey hustle for it since day 1 grin grin

No qoute me o, make your life no spoil

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Amanda4life: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yes
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by sojayy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
Boko boys are cancer to Nigeria nation !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by deji17: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
The Air strikes is surely helping..
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by holina: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
good
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by SpatialKing(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
hassan4:
Nigerian Airforce NAF has been doing the nation proud in recent times. They released footages of their latest onslaught against Boko Haram in Zamfara State Nigeria. We hope to see the end of these killings in Nigeria soon.

Boko Haram in Zamfara?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Gboy101: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin angry interesting war firm.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Cj4charles(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by wonlasewonimi: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Technically defeated finally.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by JubrinElSudan: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Boko Haram don reach Zamfara? Na banditry not BHT

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by seunlayi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
The same already defeated Bokoharam or a new group of terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by sureheaven(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
They should do more to make sure these evil guys have no chance to carry out the deadly operation again. shocked

PDP and Igbos will never react to things like this but if opposite is the case, chemical will be a learner from them.
God bless nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Alejoas(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
wink I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones are concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
When-will-these-Guys-Finish-naa?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by victorazyvictor(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
sureheaven:
They should do more to make sure these evil guys have no chance to carry out the deadly operation again. shocked

PDP and Igbos will never react to things like this but if opposite is the case, chemical will be a learner from them.
God bless nigeria

Gullible youths.
The same people supplying with weapon with helicopter ..... Lol

For your info, North are using this to milk Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by tempest01(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
@ OP, Armed bandits, not Boko haram.

Why is our military cowardly?

Why couldn't the army/ground forces engage the rag tag band with sub-par weapons after the bombs drop?

Just fighting from the air against armed groups and doing close combat with unarmed civilians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Xbee007(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
I don't want to sound pedantic but the wording of this headline is wrong.
First it presupposes that Boko Haram actually carried out the airstrike which isn't so.

Secondly, it attempts to suggest that the airstrike was against Boko Haram meanwhile it was against armed bandits.

I read the report and saw the video the day it was released. NAF clearly stated that the strike was against ARMED BANDITS.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by omocalabar(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
by this time next year.., "Repentant Bandits" will be joining the Nigerian Army/Airforce....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by vikkeyonline88(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by TANID(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Oh That's Good
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by IvarTheTerrible: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
angry

I remember my time with the British SAS when we had a hostage situation with the HEzbollah

These ragtag Arabs with their dirty unkempt beards had 6 hostages held at a school. 4 kids and their 2 teachers.

I was the hostage negotiator. "What do you want? Ibn Rashid?" I asked.

He replied " 5 million dollars and a helicopter or they die" shocked shocked shocked

"5 million USD"? That was the annual budget for education in some niggah African countries.

I couldn't help but burst into laughter grin grin grin grin HAHAHAHAHAHAH HIHIHIHIHIH HUUUHUHUHU

I rolled on the floor, tears streaming from my eyes till i heard a scream followed by a muffled gunshot shocked shocked

I had made the first mistake in Negotiation 101 - NEVER LAUGH WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE UPPER HAND undecided undecided

I quickly unholstered my 2 Berretta .24 pistols, one in each hand cool

I said my last prayers and burst into the door, guns a-blazing....

[img]https://i./1Y7w.gif[/img]

Of course, the terrorists were taken by surprise and a shout of "ALLAHU ........" the "AKBAR" died in his throat.

I dove like Superman, bullets spraying everywhere. I was so pumped with adrenaline,

i didn't even realize i was screaming as i was pulling the trigger. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because the pistols were automatics i rapidly finished the magazine and CLICK ! CLICK!

It was when i landed on the floor that i realized that my bullets went everywhere but INTO THE TERRORISTS shocked shocked

I immediately ran back out of the room. "to live to fight another day"

I typed my resignation letter to the SAS on WhatsApp while running down the stairs, the terrorists in hot pursuit shocked

THE END angry

Epilogue : My bullets went into the ceiling, into the chairs .....and into the hostages cry cry cry. ALL the kidnappers survived!

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by temblor1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
SpatialKing:

Boko Haram in Zamfara?
The truth is gradually seeping out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by dynamte1: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Holy Thursday Congrats to all my winners yesterday , let do more today , Call or WhatsApp.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by Litmus: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
hassan4:

There's something satisfying about the word STRAFE as in see as NAF dey strafe their asses and them dey run without dignity like roaches, all thoughts of virgins or bounty forgotten. There's an Igbo phrase for this, ọsọ ndụ – Run of Life.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by SilasNwude: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
bokoharam in zamfara?

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Nigerian Air Force Releases Footage Of Latest Airstrike In Zamfara by denjjy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
I've been observing my NYSC here since last year, I never heard anything like the presence of Boko boys in Zamfara state. I'm only aware of banditry and kidnapping. if I should find out that shekau boys are here.....walai i dey tefi straight to Ondo State the following day......I will tell NYSC to eat their certificate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana / Italian Police Arrest 16 People During Raid On Nigerian Drug Ring / Man Caught Stealing Plantain In Bayelsa, Tied With Rope & Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.