Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress (1760 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by rotadota: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar took to her page to advise men that every erection is not for sex.

See screenshot of her post below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/every-erection-is-not-for-sex-just-go.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by rotadota: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by Nbote(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
So in ur village ppl get erection to urinate? Wen we say most of these ladies in d industry have nothing to offer but their body feminists dem go begin vex... Dis is d most unintelligent statement ever

1 Like

Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by EmekaBlue(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rubbish....lemme join u sha

Every twerking shitbox too is not to arouse men...please go and shiiit
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by opparadise: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Must you also subscribe to the sext talks? These celebriflirts know no other discourse than sex!
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by mikejj(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin grin I laugh those 3 up there

Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by nzeobi(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
this type of girls are the type that moan and bark like dog during sex
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by LesbianBoy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
nzeobi:
this type of girls are the type that moan and bark like dog during sex

She is a virgin!

Or should I say she claims to be a virgin!

grin grin grin
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
When sperm don plenty for a testicle,him go dey get constant erec.tion and the urge to have sex.The tip godey tickle am.
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by dollytino4real(f): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
yes o! pls add go and bath
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by NobleAngell(f): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Men will insult her over this statement. Halima you're in trouble. I'm sure u didn't bargain for this when you spat that out.
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by chiommy123(f): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Go and pee what
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by Iamicekid(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
True but atleast you will say they should go and take a bath and sleep cause it really work
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by catwalq(f): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
I never knew guys need an erection to pee, but,what do I know?? I must have skipped biology class that day
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
A nigga once said:wee you keep shut,i know when i want to pee and when my amu need something warm..
Re: Every Erection Is Not For Se.x, Just Go And Pee - Halima Abubakar, Actress by Amuocha: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef

(1) (Reply)

Shannon And Shannade Expose Their Boobs In Very Racy Photo / Meet The Celebrity Who Made 38 Operations To Improve Appearance / Kim Kardashian Puts Her Well Proportioned Figure In Plain View As She Feasts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.