Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Eldest Son Responsible For Murder Of Kano Sss Official, Mother And Sisters! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eldest Son Responsible For Murder Of Kano Sss Official, Mother And Sisters! (769 Views)

Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldest Son Responsible For Murder Of Kano Sss Official, Mother And Sisters! by Biggoozz: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
Just heard it in my car radio that the alleged assassination of an SSS official (Garba Bello) and other family members were carried out by the man's junkie eldest son who has confessed to the crime. Sure that would make the national dailies headline tomorrow. too sad sad

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-513076.0.html
Re: Eldest Son Responsible For Murder Of Kano Sss Official, Mother And Sisters! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
shocking!!!!!!
in my very own kundila estate.
Re: Eldest Son Responsible For Murder Of Kano Sss Official, Mother And Sisters! by tpiah: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2010
Jesus have mercy.
Re: Eldest Son Responsible For Murder Of Kano Sss Official, Mother And Sisters! by okeymadu(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
What'? Unbelievable.
Re: Eldest Son Responsible For Murder Of Kano Sss Official, Mother And Sisters! by informatix: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
I also heard it but i strongly dispute the early claims by police as the investigation is inmature. Less than 48 hours you have conclude a murder investigation who does our police takes us to be fools?. Abeg he isn't the worse junky in kano Sir, white is also living peacefully in kano. They have tried that dribble during rimi's wife case claiming that it was his junky son it wont also work this time around. Shine ur eyes.
Re: Eldest Son Responsible For Murder Of Kano Sss Official, Mother And Sisters! by Onlytruth(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
[size=16pt]God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man soweth, that he must also reap.[/size]

So says the bible.

Some of the SSS personnel are into a lot of evil. They need to acknowledge the supremacy of God on this earth, else they will see more of this type of evil. Period.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Ibb Better Than Gej Or Vice Versa / How Jonathan Saved Nwodo’s Job ! / Nigerian Girl Honoured In Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.