Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law (43964 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by budaatum: 12:38am On Apr 19, 2019
searchlight:
lolssss you called my people failures but my ex governor left over #67b in my state treasury, my current state governor pays salary without federal allocation, my state has been first and up there in SSCE for 5 years and counting, the road network here is what kwarans crave for, our medical facility is the dream of the people of Kwara, all these and many more are what saraki couldn't provide for you which made you hate him if I'm thinking right. how then do you call my people failures? compare anambra state and Kwara state and state which state is a failure. lest I forget the only notable names from Kwara state has been from the saraki dynasty which you put up your all your energy to defame and demarket. the highest office holder in Nigeria from Kwara state is Bukola saraki who's a criminal according to you, the next could be Olusola saraki and other sarakis. then come to my state. we have Nnamdi Azikiwe, nwafor orizu, Alex Ekwueme, Pro Chinua Achebe, chuba okadigbo, to mention but a few. if the best you have are (sarakis) criminals and failures then how do you call other people failures? Kwara is a failed state and her people like Bukola, you, your father and their likes are failed people. think about it
Excuse me, people like that are in your state and you want the likes of Saraki as sp of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Dem don all die? Or you just hoping Naija go wowo more?

The fact that he's from one's state is not enough to make one not know good from bad. Please use your search light small!
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Moukandjo: 12:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

Saraki is the greatest man yet, to ever occupy the position of the Senate presidency of Nigeria.

An intelligent guy.

A presidential material.

The APC propagandists are trying so hard to wear the tag of corruption on Saraki, just like Atiku is wearing.

But Saraki will be back. He's too young and too tactical to be gone.

Oloye! You got a fan in me.
Continue. Na so una whine the overrated nigga into oblivion!
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by BrokenCock: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2019
AyodejiCharles:
K

Good
Ok

These super cute indoor slippers are up for grabs!!

Need them, love them, Want some??

Guys get for your woman too, she will love you the more.

Wholesales buyers will get massive discounts!

click on the link below to chat me up on whatsapp immediately!
https:///2348079230930
why import when we can mk ds in Nigeria?
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by searchlight: 12:52am On Apr 19, 2019
budaatum:

Excuse me, people like that are in your state and you want the likes of Saraki as sp of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Dem don all die? Or you just hoping Naija go wowo more?

The fact that he's from one's state is not enough to make one not know good from bad. Please use your search light small!

when you criticise Bukola on his dealings in Kwara I can't defend him cus I knew next to nothing on how he governed Kwara but criticising his senate presidency which I'm in the know from it inception tells me you are just hating and him because probably he opposes your dearest president. and I ask again why have you suddenly started opposing saraki 8 years after he left office. is is because he's not on the same side with your darling APC? give reasons you feel saraki didn't do well as sp of the 8th senate. whatever happens in your Kwara is your own businesses
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Honor10: 1:02am On Apr 19, 2019
searchlight:
lolssss you called my people failures but my ex governor left over #67b in my state treasury, my current state governor pays salary without federal allocation, my state has been first and up there in SSCE for 5 years and counting, the road network here is what kwarans crave for, our medical facility is the dream of the people of Kwara, all these and many more are what saraki couldn't provide for you which made you hate him if I'm thinking right. how then do you call my people failures? compare anambra state and Kwara state and state which state is a failure. lest I forget the only notable names from Kwara state has been from the saraki dynasty which you put up your all your energy to defame and demarket. the highest office holder in Nigeria from Kwara state is Bukola saraki who's a criminal according to you, the next could be Olusola saraki and other sarakis. then come to my state. we have Nnamdi Azikiwe, nwafor orizu, Alex Ekwueme, Pro Chinua Achebe, chuba okadigbo, to mention but a few. if the best you have are (sarakis) criminals and failures then how do you call other people failures? Kwara is a failed state and her people like Bukola, you, your father and their likes are failed people. think about it

I said it, u are senseless, so Saraki is a failure now? I thought he is the best thing after slice bread. u guys should stop putting ur mouth in what u dont know, u guys don't know saraki, so u should shut up when those that know him is speaking. Nonsense
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by searchlight: 1:12am On Apr 19, 2019
Honor10:

I said it, u are senseless, so Saraki is a failure now? I thought he is the best thing after slice bread. u guys should stop putting ur mouth in what u dont know, u guys don't know saraki, so u should shut up when those that know him is speaking. Nonsense
answer that question kid. who's are failures? Anambrarians or Kwarans? Zombie for your information I never defended saraki for the way he governed Kwara because I didn't know that much but for his senate presidency which I followed toe to toe he's done awesomely well. so when you criticise the best senate president since the return of democracy it makes me question your rationality and your criticism for him when he ruled Kwara.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Honor10: 1:32am On Apr 19, 2019
searchlight:
answer that question kid. who's are failures? Anambrarians or Kwarans? Zombie for your information I never defended saraki for the way he governed Kwara because I didn't know that much but for his senate presidency which I followed toe to toe he's done awesomely well. so when you criticise the best senate president since the return of democracy it makes me question your rationality and your criticism for him when he ruled Kwara.

Anambra is as useless as kwara, they are both shithole, so shut up. He did awesomely well, because he was countering Buhari, ryt? it is under his rule that NASS workers were owe salary, under his rule a mace was stolen, under his rule appointment take months to get confirmed and a whole lot of nonsense. Saraki is a failure both in kwara and as Senate president.

it is fruitless arguing with u sef, ur opinion and rant end on nairaland, those that matter have rejected him, u guys can reelect him in Anambra if u like him so much.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by leokid866: 1:33am On Apr 19, 2019
lytech1:
This man is a mature politician.

he knows the right word for every situation. Unlike mr lai,oshiomole and co.

he knows when to talk and when to keep mute.

he knows when to fight and when to retreat.

i envisage his coming back will shock APC. Just as he emerge senate president,so shall his return be.

With his greed he stole from Kwara, stole the Senate presidency seat and now he is not allowed back in the chambers, if I hear say he come back. For the next 8 years his career is deader than in a fish in the pot. Useless man.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Lovemaester: 1:54am On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

Saraki is the greatest man yet, to ever occupy the position of the Senate presidency of Nigeria.

An intelligent guy.

A presidential material.

The APC propagandists are trying so hard to wear the tag of corruption on Saraki, just like Atiku is wearing.

shut ur stupid mouth, somebody that is been stoned by his very people is the one you are hailing becos u don't know anything. and by the way this man had nothing to do with this min wage bill, he is just trying to take credit for what he did nothing for, all he did was pass it,if he hadnt, a new senate in June would have done it and the President will sign it, if he still had access to kwara coffers there is no way that state will be able to pay cos he will keep bleeding the treasury but thank God the fool has trashed forever, you can keep supporting him, clearly you dont have any good role models
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 19, 2019
Lovemaester:

shut ur stupid mouth, somebody that is been stoned by his very people is the one you are hailing becos u don't know anything. and by the way this man had nothing to do with this min wage bill, he is just trying to take credit for what he did nothing for, all he did was pass it,if he hadnt, a new senate in June would have done it and the President will sign it, if he still had access to kwara coffers there is no way that state will be able to pay cos he will keep bleeding the treasury but thank God the fool has trashed forever, you can keep supporting him, clearly you dont have any good role models

You seem to be quite in sifia pain.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 19, 2019
searchlight:
when you criticise Bukola on his dealings in Kwara I can't defend him cus I knew next to nothing on how he governed Kwara but criticising his senate presidency which I'm in the know from it inception tells me you are just hating and him because probably he opposes your dearest president. and I ask again why have you suddenly started opposing saraki 8 years after he left office. is is because he's not on the same side with your darling APC? give reasons you feel saraki didn't do well as sp of the 8th senate. whatever happens in your Kwara is your own businesses

Don't waste your intelligence on zombies, bro. These people are not rational.

It wouldn't be wrong to call them lower animals
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by drlaykay(m): 3:56am On Apr 19, 2019
Sahaboi:

keep quite..stop saying what you didn't have the true knowledge
U saved me the energy of going that lane with him. How will someone just start typing what they have no single idea on?
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

You and your fellow Igbos are the terrorists NOT, the innocent President! angry OBJ made a BIG mistake with you guys in 1966... angry
Typical Yoruba man, always bitter. Worry yourself more about the revenge we are taken on you guys. Soon 90% of yorubas will be left with no inheritance.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by unikwa: 5:05am On Apr 19, 2019
Minimum wage is not the answer. When employers are forced to pay more, they would just turn around and increase what they charge for their products and services.

Here is the answer...

- Build good roads.
- Built fast broadband Internet, affordable for all.
- Cut senators' salaries.

These three things cannot be handled by the people. Only the govt can handle them. Good govt policies would help build the Internet.

Once these things are taken care of, the private sector would handle the rest. Such as electricity, water, food, health care, etc. People can produce their own if they had the money and the economy is doing great.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Skhibanj1015(m): 5:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Are you aware that his state(Kwara) is not and has never paid the 18k minimum wage?

quote author=Awol1 post=77657755]

An intelligent guy.

A presidential material.

Oloye! You got a fan in me. [/quote]
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2019
SilasNwude:
saraki is the best senate president since democracy

that's why we can never allow rubber stamp NASS leadership because
Buhari will end up destroying everyone
imagine if saraki granted the criminal terrorist Buhari emergency power? shocked
by now bokoharam will be having a field day in main market onitsha and ariaria aba
fulani herdsmen would have sacked obi of onitsha and if you resist buharian army will finish work
the criminal terrorist Buhari would have wiped out half of SE and SS

God bless saraki
we love you we sane Nigerians

kiss the truth

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1
Omenkalives
Na one person go get ALL these moniker you mention so...

And I am guessing it's Sarrki
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by chinedumoooo: 6:11am On Apr 19, 2019
Saraki can not be the nlc president who raise the alerm and also protested in different magnitude to achieve his plan.saraki has nothing to be appraised for.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Icelake111: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Abeg i want to knw..will dey pay arrears? If yes when will the arrears start?
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by yommygift15: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2019
when the minimum wage in his state stay at 13k till date, this man must be mad.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by OgundeleT(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2019
searchlight:
at least a clever one. hate him or love him he's good in whatever he does. I pray to thieve cleverly like saraki when I grow up lolssss
that is your wish, but you may not be up to saraki before you will be cut down
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by yjgm(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2019
nextstep:

Not really... that one is a separate issue as corpers get an allowance for participating in the Service (which is technically a public service, not a job). Hope they will raise it sha.
Please dig well for information if you don't know. It will affect the NYSC. It is designed in such a way that, whatever the minimum wage is, NYSC is made to be 10% more. When it was 18k, 10% was added to top the NYSC allowance.
Get this right and note my comment, if implemented, Nysc allowance will jerk up to 33k.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2019
lytech1:

i envisage his coming back will shock APC. Just as he emerge senate president,so shall his return be.

He knows this he knows that, but he doesn't know how to win election for himself.

That one na politician?
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by jaafree: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2019
Humanaces:
Now does this refers to just government officials or both private sector ...
“This makes it compulsory for all employers of labour in Nigeria to pay their
workers the sum of N30,000 and this excludes persons who are employing less
than 25 workers; persons who work in a ship which sail out of jurisdiction;
persons who are in other kinds of regulated employments are excepted by the
Act. based on this statement private sectors are included
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Meritocracy: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2019
lytech1:

How is he coming back, is it by election or appointment. Come to Kwara yourself and confirm.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by sweetjohn(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

You and your fellow Igbos are the terrorists NOT, the innocent President! angry OBJ made a BIG mistake with you guys in 1966... angry
Who is this walking dead fool?
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Meritocracy: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2019
Honor10:

Anambra is as useless as kwara, they are both shithole, so shut up. He did awesomely well, because he was countering Buhari, ryt? it is under his rule that NASS workers were owe salary, under his rule a mace was stolen, under his rule appointment take months to get confirmed and a whole lot of nonsense. Saraki is a failure both in kwara and as Senate president.

it is fruitless arguing with u sef, ur opinion and rant end on nairaland, those that matter have rejected him, u guys can reelect him in Anambra if u like him so much.

Under his rule budget spent six months in senate, first senate president bank arm robbers' indicted. First SP that decamp, first SP that didn't return to National Assembly, first SP that lost all his state to Opposite.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by superlanny(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

An intelligent guy.

A presidential material.
How

be decieving yourself there, you have to be sharp and intelligent to know all dis good boy he is doing is a farce, he has been humbled, saraki remains the devil he is, can the devil ever change, bro have more balls and stop behaving like a sissy.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by lytech1(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Meritocracy:

How is he coming back, is it by election or appointment. Come to Kwara yourself and confirm.
the people of kwara were brainwashed by apc.

they spend heavily to paint saraki black in other to have their way.

mission accompnished right?

all i see is kOGI SEASON 2 Loading.

by then,they will beg him for their rescue
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Heavencare: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2019
lytech1:

Return via what if I may ask? Cos I'm sure not from senate cos he's bn castrated in his constituency. �
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by wildikeman(m): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Am i the only Nigerian that thinks this increment is a stupid move by Nigerians? It is easy to increase the wages. But what about the increased Tariff and vat rate? This is usless. Instead of having this bloody increment, why not combact inflation? So that every penny count? Lazy fvcking government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) / Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare / Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.