Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law (43969 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by mechanics(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2019
Good of him, history will remember him as one of the facilitator of the minimum wage bill.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by JayB11(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2019
nextstep:

Not really... that one is a separate issue as corpers get an allowance for participating in the Service (which is technically a public service, not a job). Hope they will raise it sha.
Tell me ur lying sir.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by nely4me(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Yes it will
ItzDexter:
Will this new minimum wage affect NYSC allowance immediately it is implemented?
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by wallex1983(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

Saraki is the greatest man yet, to ever occupy the position of the Senate presidency of Nigeria.

An intelligent guy.

A presidential material.

The APC propagandists are trying so hard to wear the tag of corruption on Saraki, just like Atiku is wearing.

But Saraki will be back. He's too young and too tactical to be gone.

Oloye! You got a fan in me.

If course, he has a lot of time to do the necessary rituals to appease to the pity of his late father. If the decaying bones of the man will pray for him, he will come pit bigger
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

Saraki is the greatest man yet, to ever occupy the position of the Senate presidency of Nigeria.

An intelligent guy.

A presidential material.

The APC propagandists are trying so hard to wear the tag of corruption on Saraki, just like Atiku is wearing.

But Saraki will be back. He's too young and too tactical to be gone.

Oloye! You got a fan in me.

Don't worry, you'll soon go AWOL again.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Dee60: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Like for Saraki

Share for Buhari

Buhari this

Saraki that

Gullible shallow minds are ever busy praising or abusing men (whichever suits them) but while that is going on Buhari and Saraki are sharing toasts and teas!

Get to work, you e-rats. Dont let cheap data steal your future.

Stop wasting your time commenting on men who have achieved great things in their lives.

You call PMB funny names... It is pointing back at you. Only dumb people would have allowed a so-called 'dumb-man' rule their country for more than 10 years in his (PMB's) lifetime.

Seriously!
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2019
wallex1983:

If course, he has a lot of time to do the necessary rituals to appease to the pity of his late father. If the decaying bones of the man will pray for him, he will come pit bigger

Forget curse.

You think his Father's curse worked, yet he won the Senate twice and went ahead to win the Senate presidency?

I'd like to rather associate his defeat to local rebellion of his people orchestrated by bunch of charlatans who are no better than Saraki.

Sooner or later, they'd realise Saraki was not bad after all, and they will beg him to rescue them from their new charlatans.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2019
Dee60:

Like for Saraki

Share for Buhari

Buhari this

Saraki that

Gullible shallow minds are ever busy praising or abusing men (whichever suits them) but while that is going on Buhari and Saraki are sharing toasts and teas!

Get to work, you e-rats. Dont let cheap data steal your future.

Stop wasting your time commenting on men who have achieved great things in their lives.

You call PMB funny names... It is pointing back at you. Only dumb people would have allowed a so-called 'dumb-man' rule their country for more than 10 years in his (PMB's) lifetime.

Seriously!

You couldn't have said it better, sire!

I, too, am guilty.

I wish to be great someday, but my road is far.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Don't worry, you'll soon go AWOL again.

Again?

Have I gone before?
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Samnavy: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2019
Most of APC members don't like it, but they have no choice. God bless Saraki, Good bless Dogara, Good bless Nigerian
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by kareemkamil(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2019
Nawa ooooooo, dey don make dis Man finally unble.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by delkuf(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2019
biookuta:
I don't think you are from Kwara if not saraki is a thief
master of corruption civil servants are paid 7k minimum wage so nothing special in saraki
which politician in Nigeria that is not a thief. They are thieves, even buhari
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Ebzinny(f): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2019
Good news!
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by Ntente(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by biookuta(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
True but that of Bukky is too exceptional
delkuf:
which politician in Nigeria that is not a thief. They are thieves, even buhari
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by nextstep(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
nextstep:
Not really... that one is a separate issue as corpers get an allowance for participating in the Service (which is technically a public service, not a job). Hope they will raise it sha.

JayB11:

Tell me ur lying sir.

yjgm:

Please dig well for information if you don't know. It will affect the NYSC. It is designed in such a way that, whatever the minimum wage is, NYSC is made to be 10% more. When it was 18k, 10% was added to top the NYSC allowance.
Get this right and note my comment, if implemented, Nysc allowance will jerk up to 33k.

Sahaboi:

keep quite..stop saying what you didn't have the true knowledge

There is no mandate that NYSC is allowed to be any % more than minimum wage... or for it to even increase. If you can show me documentation, then I will withdraw my statement - I've read the decree and by-law, and am conversant, but have not seen this automatic linkage. As of now, we may go from past precedence, but the fact is allowance is under the discretion of the directorate, subject to presidential approval. The very fact that there is speculation, doubt, denials, announcements about further review - should indicate that it's not automatic, as you seem to want to believe. See my bolded: "hope they will increase it".

Again, it's an incentive/allowance for public service, not wages for employment, and I just wanted to make that clear.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by miketayo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
searchlight:
so what presidential qualities do OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ and Buhari have that Saraki lacks? If saraki can outlast the 8th senate as senate president despite partisanship and divisions in the senate and dodging the bullet of the executive for good four years the he can make a good president. argument is partly my profession so get ready with your points

Aside Yar'Adua , that didn't do more than 2 years, are any of the names mentioned above good president.. obj ruined Nigeria and the others made it worse.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law by yjgm(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2019
nextstep:

There is no mandate that NYSC is allowed to be any % more than minimum wage... or for it to even increase. If you can show me documentation, then I will withdraw my statement - I've read the decree and by-law, and am conversant, but have not seen this automatic linkage. As of now, we may go from past precedence, but the fact is allowance is under the discretion of the directorate, subject to presidential approval. The very fact that there is speculation, doubt, denials, announcements about further review - should indicate that it's not automatic, as you seem to want to believe. See my bolded: "hope they will increase it".

Again, it's an incentive/allowance for public service, not wages for employment, and I just wanted to make that clear.
Time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.