Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? (17075 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? / When A Man Looks At Your Face During Sex, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by annayawchee: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Then wetin him go use beg tomorrow?
na to survive suppose be im priority na
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Elthugnificent(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
annayawchee:
na to survive suppose be im priority na
Na wetin him dey try do.
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Pusyiter(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Stimulation of your clit is another way of reaching orgasm, if penetration doesn't work, he should use his tongue on it, works like magic.
Not every man gets down like us. Perhaps he is one of them
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Pusyiter(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Saffi:
Go and buy a sexx toy easiest way to cum for a woman. Penetration can never make you cum, rarely, I’m so sorry but that’s just the truth.
Ah ah saffi, your advice go lead to something else o
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Pusyiter(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Saffi:
Oh shut up. I’m telling you that women rarely cum during penetration. We are talented at lying to you guys, faking moans and shaking leg like one explosion has happened, but in reality it’s all an act. We do it to stroke your ego to make you feel like you have done a good job. Women can enjoy sex, the act of something entering inside of her and the skin to skin contact, but to cum (have an orgasm) ahbeg it’s hard.
There are different types of orgasm
Clitoral orgasm
Virginal orgasm
G- spot orgasm
To mention but a few
The mouth can do no. 1
Hands and tongue can do 1 and maybe 2
But dick can only do 3
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Mace0lane: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
What me to show you some ?

makydebbie:
Yes please.
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by annayawchee: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Na wetin him dey try do.
this one no follow o
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by innopassion: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
wet is wet, let him touch all ur sensitive parts 4 a long time b4 insertion

sucking n fingering could help u cum...tell him to try those methods on u..u gonna enjoy it more n cum as well
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by MissRaine69(f): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Frances95:
I never had a reason to think about this but my husband complains a lot about how he has never seen me cum.
Actually, I enjoy sex but this cumming stuff is bothering me. Are there things I'm supposed to do cos my husband has tried his best to make me experience this but it's not working
Is this normal or something else is involved.
Please ur advises is really needed
If you have had an orgasm then you would not be here. A farmer cannot blame his tools when the harvest is poor. So does he do any pre-intimacy?
Do you ride it or is it a case of lying there and looking at the ceiling?
Have you ever had an independent orgasm? Self inflicted is what I refer to.
I would not say you are frigid as you do say you enjoy it but I think the issue is in your heard. You have now become fixated on this matter it’s stopping you from allowing your inhibitions from roaming free.
You are over thinking this.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by MissRaine69(f): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Saffi:
Go and buy a sexx toy easiest way to cum for a woman. Penetration can never make you cum, rarely, I’m so sorry but that’s just the truth.
For some women yes but it’s not rare some women have not been dicked properly plain and simple.
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by SamadLagos2016: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Stay updated with the latest job opportunities in the country! Register here to get daily updates

https://mailchi.mp/b25bb411730b/paceconnects
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by HendrixxAmadi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Frances95:
I never had a reason to think about this but my husband complains a lot about how he has never seen me cum.
Actually, I enjoy sex but this cumming stuff is bothering me. Are there things I'm supposed to do cos my husband has tried his best to make me experience this but it's not working
cumming has to do with your sexual hormones..if you’re not experiencing it, it might be because your sexual hormones are low..so don’t worry yourself about it as the reason behind it is biological..just enjoy the sex regardless
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Originalsly: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Frances95:

Not an expert... but since you love and enjoy sex.... I blame your complaining husband... and that will make the situation worse. A miserable woman... or one who does not enjoy having sex with her partner will not come. So if you do enjoy... it means he is not doing something right...or at it long enough. It is harder now because that's what would be on your mind when your mind should be free of negative or uncertain thoughts..... but what do I really know?
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Inhibitions: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Stop quotting me
MissRaine69:

If you have had an orgasm then you would not be here. A farmer cannot blame his tools when the harvest is poor. So does he do any pre-intimacy?
Do you ride it or is it a case of lying there and looking at the ceiling?
Have you ever had an independent orgasm? Self inflicted is what I refer to.
I would not say you are frigid as you do say you enjoy it but I think the issue is in your heard. You have now become fixated on this matter it’s stopping you from allowing your inhibitions from roaming free.
You are over thinking this.
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
HendrixxAmadi:
cumming has to do with your sexual hormones..if you’re not experiencing it, it might be because your sexual hormones are low..so don’t worry yourself about it as the reason behind it is biological..just enjoy the sex regardless
How can one boost Dem sexual hormones?
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by MissRaine69(f): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Inhibitions:
Stop quotting me
Stop being delusional and paranoid.
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by MissRaine69(f): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How can one boost Dem sexual hormones?
Find out what the levels of Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone are in your body. If low treatment can be commenced. It’s not a simple matter of boosting per se.
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Find out what the levels of Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone are in your body. If low treatment can be commenced. It’s not a simple matter of boosting per se.
cheesy.. Thank u
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by FEK17(f): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Not all men can make a woman cum

Most men think is bang bang bang that makes a woman cum

Guys pls go and learn, it's very important. Most women are suffering sexually. sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Angelina996(f): 10:48pm On May 03, 2019
zexy2030:

penetration can make any woman cum except she is circumcused, I have sexed a matured woman and she came, her pussy grabbed my dick so tight as her as she yelled.
Even circumcised women do cum wink

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Ken4agent(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2019
dreamwords:
You cant cum na, you dated 15 different boyfriend before settling down, and prolly you have run out of cum,
That's y I keep saying, anybody stroking my future wife should take it easy o, let him remain small oil for me o,
grin grin

Brotherly u just made me laugh out today stress cheesy grin grin grin
Hilarious post though, but with a messg
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by Toks2008(m): 1:20am On May 04, 2019
Frances95:

When next you make love and you feel like seeing....dont hold it but squirt it out....that is cumming.
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by DMerciful(m): 3:50am On May 04, 2019
Women do come with penetrative sex but you have to be sucking the boobs at the same time. Woman on top with d boobs in your mouth is magical. grin
Saffi:
Oh shut up. I’m telling you that women rarely cum during penetration. We are talented at lying to you guys, faking moans and shaking leg like one explosion has happened, but in reality it’s all an act. We do it to stroke your ego to make you feel like you have done a good job. Women can enjoy sex, the act of something entering inside of her and the skin to skin contact, but to cum (have an orgasm) ahbeg it’s hard.
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by kenodrill: 3:57am On May 04, 2019
That's the effect of circumcision.you can hardly satisfy such class of women.

Madam be sincere...do u climax doing sex with your husband?
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by wealthyhenry(m): 4:31am On May 04, 2019
bogdaddy:
I can make you cum 08179549452

Are you OK? Don't worry someone else will offer to make your wife cum. No go find work dey there dey look for pesin wife you go fvck...
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by wealthyhenry(m): 4:33am On May 04, 2019
bogdaddy:
I can make you cum 08179549452

Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by zexy2030(m): 4:48am On May 04, 2019
Angelina996:
Even circumcised women do cum wink
u r right dear.. tongue
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by kense88: 7:05am On May 04, 2019
makydebbie:

Una no dey waste time oo, person wife. grin
Most of them are just Hot goats. Always embarrassing us.
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by kense88: 7:13am On May 04, 2019
SIR0:
Una dey mind her

Maybe she never had such experience
na envy dey worry her Abeg. She has never had it that good
Re: I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? by loswhite(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2019
zexy2030:

it's not about my ego,or trying to feel better, it's simply real, I, swear kill me, if I don't make u cum during penetration... atleast twice..
empty vessels make loudest noise... probably 1 seconds guy...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saddest Love Story: Camara Laye And Marie / Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) / The Wrong Step I Took In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.