Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (31749 Views)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by eyinjuege: 5:20am On Apr 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

The Arabs did worse to Blacks??

Can you please give me instances or examples??

Arab slave trade was not nice to black too, and they're even worse occuring till this day.
They're not nice people too. They don't like you either, and this has little to do about religion.
It's a pity even we blacks dont even like ourselves... Lobatan
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Jamiuademola: 5:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Those people with negative comments knows the truth about our time but their hypocrisyness won't let them agreed.

If that be the case and that won't let her do zina let it happen and support them financially at the end you won't regret

1 Like

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by asawanathegreat(m): 5:41am On Apr 19, 2019
Am coming to take one of your daughters soon
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by lepasharon(f): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

The Arabs did worse to Blacks??

Can you please give me instances or examples??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov9GFPmoOPg
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2019
Though, it would be almost impossible for her not to get an husband at that age but at least let her reach 18.

If every girl do same, we won't have old cargoes everywhere doing Rons or prostitution.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Electricpart(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
......mind u, the poster above me just got temporary freedom from a mental rehab facility......

No wonder
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Electricpart(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2019
Those people looking an under age to marry hw far na Hw market..... Un no dey interested Abi make she drop her number

#Nonsense#

Anyway check out this

https://www.nairaland.com/5130056/get-essential-eletronic-material-here
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Isoduwa(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She doesn't want her daughter's punna to be filled with badluck, misery, curses, yama yama and broadly wide like hers. Smart woman smiley

You are a toto baller lol �
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Daeylar(f): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2019
She speaks like someone who doesn't have kids. And I hope she never has them unless she changes this mindset.

So many useless animals who have no business being parents with the idiotic mindsets they have are the ones who always want kids.

Tired of seeing horrible parents.

Was she married to any husband when she misbehaved when she was 16?
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2019
joshchisimdi:
A Nigerian lady has gone viral with her tweets, after she disclosed that she will push her kids to marry at 16 if they start misbehaving. The Twitter user who stated that she won't allow westernization erode her culture and tradition, stated that she will be comfortable with her daughter attending university from her husband's house.

The Nigerian lady who disclosed she will push her kids to marry at 16 if they start misbehaving, tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/18/nigerian-lady-says-she-will-push-her-kids-to-marry-at-16-if-they-start-misbehaving/

It's better, provided they love eachother, the husband is bouyant to some extent atleast, and the age of the husband is below 30. Like 25-26years..... Early marriage is good. Buh they will need serious guidance because of divorce.

We interpreted situations differently based on our schema....
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2019
Jamiuademola:
Those people with negative comments knows the truth about our time but their hypocrisyness won't let them agreed.

If that be the case and that won't let her do zina let it happen and support them financially at the end you won't regret

Don't mind them...they prefer to masturbate and jump from one dick to another. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by lobell: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2019
Pavore9:
Poor parenting and running away from responsibility. What is the possibility of girls who are married off at 16 attaining university education?

Not just that. She failed to realize that a child that doesn't have sense at home will still not have sense outside. Las las, the husband will divorce her and send her back to her parents effectively going back to square one. By this time it will be too late to remediate the sense she never had and the parents are still stuck with her.
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Pavore9: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2019
lobell:

Not just that. She failed to realize that a child that doesn't have sense at home will still not have sense outside. Las las, the husband will divorce her and send her back to her parents effectively going back to square one. By this time it will be too late to remediate the sense she never had and the parents are still stuck with her.

You are right.
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by olaadesino(m): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2019
Not ony my daughter even my son ready at that age
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Rilley(m): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She doesn't want her daughter's punna to be filled with badluck, misery, curses, yama yama and broadly wide like hers. Smart woman smiley
Ode
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by efficiencie(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2019
Only foolish parents will push their kids into marriage because at age 16 their kids are getting familiar with peer of the opposite sex. Do those kids know what marriage entails at 16? By the time you push them into marriage at that age and they start realizing the stark realities of marriage will you account for the divorces that will follow? By the time your kids are 25 they would have had 5 divorces by then wouldn't they have become expired sexually? What happened to training your kids on the dangers of casual premarital sex and the virtues of marriage? At age 16 kids ought to have their energies channeled towards building a good foundation for life in their 20s and onwards but you are threatening to marry them off to someone else if they exhibit pubertal tendencies...that you are religious does not require you to be stupid! Train your kids to be great people, teach them sex, teach them to do what is right and when they have come of age they will have concrete reasons to get married...

Implicit in the parents threat is the view that sexual needs alone should be the rationale for marriage and that's plain stupid. Our world has shown that a woman or man need not be a wife or husband to get her or his sexual needs satisfied...marriage ought to deal with other concrete problems other than sexual needs but here are foolish parents who are willing to push their kids into marriage if they exhibit pubertal tendencies...What foolishness...
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by don4real18(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Rosarie:
These kind of mind sets are reasons why women are suffering in marriage.
They can not speak up cos they have no where to go.
A girl who knows nothing about a life time commitment.
She knows nothing about What marriage entails.
You will give her out whilst you failed as a mother to raise her well and be her best friend.
If you all don't notice that rate at which Muslim teens are poisoning their elderly hubbby becoming alarming.
Why because they desire more than been getting married at that age
But if we are being sincere to ourselves, even those who know about lifetime commitments still end up in bad marraiges

1 Like

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by ehinorlive: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2019
16?, i will not stop them, just raise in them in a Godly way.

i have data for sale very cheap for all network, check my siggy
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2019
eyinjuege:

Arab slave trade was not nice to black too, and they're even worse occuring till this day.
They're not nice people too. They don't like you either, and this has little to do about religion.
It's a pity even we blacks dont even like ourselves... Lobatan

C'mon... No!

I am not supporting them

I asked that question to be educated not because I want to attack, counter or argue pointlessly.

And this matter of black not liking themselves is what I have noticed myself and even told people when I realized how some of our black fellows spoke about Michael Jackson.
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by ThePsychopath(f): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
olalat:
you should rather be the one to visit a good hospital to check your own. What she wrote or implied over is 100 percent better than what our society is turning young ladies into. She made her own decision already. You can allow your own girl child sleep around or start doing drugs at age 14 if you so wish. Respect her decision instead of condemning her pls. Bigot..

LMAO, you just learnt the word bigot right?

Just say you like the thought of getting married to a minor. Pedophile.
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by ThePsychopath(f): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
donbrowser:

16 is too small tho but imagine sending a girl to school. She got pregnant at 200 level, concealed it and brought a baby home after much persistence to see her only for you to discover she has forfeited her admission for not paying her school fees since 200 L. How will you feel?

From the situation you described, the girl is obviously irresponsible and immature right? So how is marrying her off an appropriate solution? Sigh. Send her to therapy, get her the help she requires, if she can't be helped, you know you did your best. If you marry her off with her irresponsible nature and she has other kids , won't they grow up under her umbrella of irresponsibility?
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Greatzeus(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
No need to judge or condemn her,she will be the one to reap the good or bad that comes with it.
" Life is full of choices,you choose it you gatto live it"....Nas(Life we chose).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / What Are Imo State Women Known For? / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.