Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce (2722 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce by Gvicsocial: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A woman who caught her husband cheating was seen flogging him thoroughly after she told him to choose between 25 strokes of cane or a divorce. Gistvic Reports.

The man who still love his wife chose 25 strokes of cane as he was seriously flogged while he shouts.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/wife-caught-cheating-husband-told-him.html

1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce by Gvicsocial: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
I saw this online recently cheesy

If it were the woman that was subjected to this, people would shout "abuse".

Awon feminists, over to you.
Re: Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce by Oluromantic: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
If its a man now they'll remember to call the cops for battery even after he catches them cheating. What an imbalanced culture.
Re: Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce by clive2u(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
blacks will cheat n still beat d wife join. they no born am well
Re: Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce by nodeKWKLFL: 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Why? Why don't you people do background work first before posting garbage and making up stories just for the thrill of it? If you have nothing to post, stop making up stories as this shows clearly how idle you are without concrete source for materials. Give up journalism and look for a different line of work. Few days ago, a thread was created about a policeman caught with a minor. Today same pictures turned up with a different story of a policeman teargassing her daughter's friend.
Why are dumb skulls turning this forum into something else? If you don't have anything to report, just Netflix and chill or go do farming.
OP, those pictures are actually from a fetish website www.spankingtube.com and the vid is there with similar spanking vids. Stop making up stories.
I beg make I enter one side.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce by iTearHerToto: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lemme see that overzealous mod that would come take this dustbin to front page

Re: Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce by falcon01: 12:37am On Apr 19, 2019
nodeKWKLFL:
Why? Why don't you people do background work first before posting garbage and making up stories just for the thrill of it? If you have nothing to post, stop making up stories as this shows clearly how idle you are without concrete source for materials. Give up journalism and look for a different line of work. Few days ago, a thread was created about a policeman caught with a minor. Today same pictures turned up with a different story of a policeman teargassing her daughter's friend.
Why are dumb skulls turning this forum into something else? If you don't have anything to report, just Netflix and chill or go do farming.
OP, those pictures are actually from a fetish website www.spankingtube.com and the vid is there with similar spanking vids. Stop making up stories.
I beg make I enter one side.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. / Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex / Supper My Husband Bought For Us From Ghana Eatery, You Are Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.