Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Surrogacy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surrogacy (625 Views)

Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogacy by Bimps33: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2019
I would love to become a surrogate mother to any interested couple. My joy is to put smiles on the faces of people. Drop ur comment if you are in

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy by yazga: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2019
either contact Nordica or any fetility clinic. Most consultant OB/GYNs know or have a list of vetted surrogates. They will inform you of the price (it used to b about N1.5mil) but at least you can trust their surrogates. There used to be a lady on NL who apparently also ran a Surrogacy firm (cannot remember her name). To get the best answers, join the IVF thread in Healthcare section.
Re: Surrogacy by justedu: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
I'm in
Re: Surrogacy by justedu: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bimps33:
I would love to become a surrogate mother to any interested couple. My joy is to put smiles on the faces of people. Drop ur comment if you are in
I'm in

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy by sodiamond: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bimps33:
Drop your contact

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: Remote 7.6kva Gen./executive Furniture/laptops/desktops/other Items / COVID-19: 10,000 naira From Federal Government / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.