Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) (79232 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Rilley(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
makydebbie:
Damn that's huge. shocked

I've seen enough, I'm leaving earth.
Take ur stupidity along with you. cheesy
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Sammyolis: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
That is very bad case
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Akabuking: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
I wan to faint.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by LukeSavage: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
And after removing the waist trainer the belle dropped like it took a deep breath

3 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Psoul(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by SaintM90(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
And this kinda lady thinks she will make heaven after deceiving us? Never! I said NEVER!! cool shocked
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nawa
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by pweetygiftofGod(f): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
And I thought I had belly fat. Damn this is outrageous... Fellow ladies biko calm down with all this na

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
makydebbie:
Damn that's huge. shocked
I've seen enough, I'm leaving earth.
Where have you been?
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by professorval1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
These ladies be selling us baboon at the price of monkey. Chai cry
-->Guys, taste and confirm the soup before dipping your garri in it. <--
Kaiii.. See punchline
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by temicyborg(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
dis is treason
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
BLOOD OF HABAKKUK!!!!@?!!*{\! shocked shocked shocked

And you think you’ll make Heaven!?

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
这是我
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by missjane: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
She said it was baby fat..free am nah..her husband loves her that way..
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
I want write plenty things but I remember say here no be Instagram.... Opinion on nairaland no bring money! I'm out!
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Chinashopping84: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
A lot of ladies out there are like this.
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by KingSango(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
The nature of man is carnal

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by sunkieisland(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
There are some things one can't unsee.

I should have just maintained my lane jejely
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
With all the complain here it must have been an eyesore..make I kukuma reserve mb instead of to watch something wey go make me vomit.
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Orishirishi grin grin
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Gkemz: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
She looks so disgusting without the waist trainer. She should put it back before viewers start nauseating. If you wanna see how these slay queens look, meet them in the morning when they haven't any applied artificial appearance.
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Onliie(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
How can I unsee this
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
And what does she want to achieve by showing us this?

Social media madness.
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Reeses: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yuck man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor / See What This Woman Wore On Valentine's Day That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.