Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Oou Admission Merit List Is Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oou Admission Merit List Is Out. (6001 Views)

Is first batch Uniuyo Admission merit List for 2013/2014 Out?(mygstpapers.com) / Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. / Fed Poly Ilaro Admission Merit List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oou Admission Merit List Is Out. by Hadebolar: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
Hello,Nairalanders i receive some mails from some student that they are getting some problems in checking their postutme result and their name on admission list. Once again use this is link to check your postutme result(www.oou.recordsoft.org/postumeform) this is the site you used for the postutme exam and is the one you will also use to check the result and this is the link to check your admission statues (www.oou.recordsoft.org/applicantviewadmissionlist.do) if you login in through internet explorer&mozila firefox it may not go i will advice you to you login in through GOOGLE and type this website. And if you need to ask any question just mail me through excellent.consultedu@hotmail.com or call 08098489102. Thanks i wish you best of luck
Re: Oou Admission Merit List Is Out. by midefemi(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2010
I tried d link to check d list but all i saw link not available. i doubt if the list is ever available on net
Re: Oou Admission Merit List Is Out. by PraiseOba: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
can someone tell the anxious and curious intending students of oou when the first list will be out.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Writing Tips Finally Revealed In 7 Easy Steps! / When Nigerian Degrees Were Worth The Name / Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.