Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus (799 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / S**xy Linda Osifo Replies Follower Who Condemned Her Dressing (photos) / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by sotisati: 3:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Nigerian Gay, Bisi Alimi couldn't contain himself when one of his followers told him Jesus loves him that he should come to him.

Bisi Alimi went off guard and started spewing all sorts of words.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-gay-bisi-alimi-replies-fan.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by sotisati: 3:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by ednut1(m): 4:31am On Apr 19, 2019
Some pple are silly. Y follow him
Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by jullidee2006: 5:18am On Apr 19, 2019
leave him alone
Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by anthonyuncle(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2019
devil don carry dz one whole sale
Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by Jessyjack(f): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2019
As long as he is alive, he can still be saved............ the only place one can't find salvation is in the grave........

BTW, why should any reasonable fellow follow him on social media....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by Curlieweed: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Jessyjack:
As long as he is alive, he can still be saved............ the only place one can't find salvation is in the grave........

BTW, why should any reasonable fellow follow him on social media....

Saved from what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by Jessyjack(f): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2019
Curlieweed:

Saved from what exactly?

saved from eternal damnation..... hell is real.... heaven is real...!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by Curlieweed: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2019
Jessyjack:

How do you know that these places are real?

Have you or anybody you know gone there before?

Or is this a case of “dem say”?
Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by Jessyjack(f): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2019
Curlieweed:

How do you know that these places are real?

Have you or anybody you know gone there before?

Or is this a case of “dem say”?

it's left for you to believe..... Jesus said in the Bible "I go to prepare a place for you..............." On the cross while at the point of death,the thief at His right hand said " Remember me in your paradise"...... The book of revelation tells us that nothing unclean will have access to God's kingdom and that all sinners. have their place in the lake of fire,which is the second death...... but I assure you, you will get to know one day when you get there.....

my advice to you is this, live your life well and accept Jesus today so that if you eventually get there and discover nothing of such exist, you have nothing to loose..... #peaceout.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by Tamarapetty(f): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Ijiot, see his short deek grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by Satan66(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Jessyjack:

Who made hell?
It's funny how you worship and praise someone who made a place of torment for your ancestors.
Re: Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Replies Follower Controversially For Talking About Jesus by Foodforthought: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Jessyjack:

it's left for you to believe..... Jesus said in the Bible "I go to prepare a place for you..............." On the cross while at the point of death,the thief at His right hand said " Remember me in your paradise"...... The book of revelation tells us that nothing unclean will have access to God's kingdom and that all sinners. have their place in the lake of fire,which is the second death...... but I assure you, you will get to know one day when you get there.....

my advice to you is this, live your life well and accept Jesus today so that if you eventually get there and discover nothing of such exist, you have nothing to loose..... #peaceout.....
Good one. They will not listen still.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Man Hits You, Please Leave Or End Up Like This / Is Love Enough-we Are Madly In Love But Yet So Different / If I Scale Through This Time Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.