Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard (30250 Views)

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by martphreak(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Akwa ibom that HIV wants to finish them, here they are always pointing accusing fingers on little children... I wonder how they are part of this modern society.. they still act like the medieval era
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Jones4190(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2019
THE (SCIENTIFIC) DEATH OF JESUS
At the age of 33, Jesus was condemned to the death penalty.
At the time crucifixion was the "worst" death. Only the worst criminals were condemned to be crucified. Jesus was to be nailed to the cross by His hands and feet.
Each nail was 6 to 8 inches long. The nails were driven into His wrist. Not into His palms as is commonly portrayed.
There's a tendon in the wrist that extends to the shoulder. The Roman guards knew that when the nails were being hammered into the wrist,that tendon would tear and break, forcing Jesus to use His back muscles to support himself so that He could breathe.
Both of His feet were nailed together. Thus He was forced to support Himself on the single nail that impaled His feet to the cross.
Jesus could not support himself with His legs because of the pain, so He was forced to alternate between arching His back then using his legs just to continue to breathe.
Imagine the struggle, the pain, the suffering, the courage.
Jesus endured this reality for over 3 hours.
Yes, over 3 hours!
Can you imagine this kind of suffering?
A few minutes before He died, Jesus stopped bleeding. He was simply pouring water from his wounds.
From common images, we see wounds to His hands and feet and even the spear wound to His side...
But do we realize His wounds were actually made in his body. A hammer driving large nails through the wrist, the feet overlapped and an even large nail hammered through the arches,then a Roman guard piercing His side with a spear. But before the nails and the spear,
Jesus was whipped and beaten. The whipping was so severe that it tore the flesh from His body.The beating so horrific that His face was torn and his beard ripped from His face.
The crown of thorns cut deeply into His scalp.
Most men would not have survived this torture.
He had no more blood to bleed out,only water poured from His wounds.
The human adult body contains about 3.5 liters (just less than a gallon) of blood.
Jesus poured all 3.5 liters of his blood; He had three nails hammered into His members;a crown of thorns on His head and, beyond that,a Roman soldier who stabbed a spear into His chest.
All these without mentioning the humiliation He passed after carrying His own cross for almost 2 kilometers,while the crowd spat in his face and threw stones (the cross was almost 30 kg of weight, only for its higher part, where His hands were nailed).
Jesus had to endure this experience, so that we can have free access to God.
So that our sins could be "washed" away. All of them, with no exception!
JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR US!
He died for us!

1 Like

Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by WilliamsDek(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2019
Aebisco:
On the 10th day of January 2019, the attention of Peace Ntuk, the Supervisor for Health and social welfare in Ikot Abasi LGA of Akwa ibom state was drawn to a litle boy (Promise), who was severely maltreated by his Grand aunt.

Boy promise was labeled a witch after he survived extreme inhuman conditions, such as severe starvation, manhandling, abandonment, malnourishment and rejection which were meant to cause death

Peace Ntuk upon arrival rescued the death stricken Promise, fed him and took him to the hospital. Her gesture Caught the attention of the First Lady of Akwa Ibom States and the Family Empowerment and Youth Re-Orientation Path Initiative (FEYReP) a Pet Project of the Wife of the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mrs. Martha Udom took interest and has since then taken charge of the boy's overall wellbeing.

Peace, who rescued boy Promise has thanked God for the life of the Little Promise who has since become "government property".

Peace expresses her gratitude to God almighty and the first lady‘s FEYReP team for their kind gesture towards Baby Promise.

She wrote "Gratitude to God almighty for the gift of life.

“I want to say a very big thank you to Her Excellency Deaconess Martha Udom Emmanuel. A God fearing woman, a philanthropist, a mother to all, especially the less privileged”

“I want to specially appreciate the Coordinator FEYReP, and everyone involved”

The story of the little boy (Promise) whom i rescued some months ago and handed over to Feyrep baffles me, how he has grown healthier within a very short period of time, which indicates he is properly taken care of”

I must confess, FEYReP is a God sent foundation. They keep saving lives. I'm so grateful. God bless the first lady of Akwa ibom state, the coordinator feyrep, and all of us who in our litle capacity did our best to make save the boy live”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wyg2lvwgo

Hon. Peace Ntuk
Supervisor for Health
and social welfare
Ikot Abasi LGA
Akwa ibom state

SEE PHOTOS OF HOW HE WAS RESCUED AND HIS NEW LOOK NOW.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/19/boy-labeled-as-witchcraft-in-akwa-ibom-transformed-by-lady-who-rescued-him-video/
.may God have mercy on us
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by JubrilBuhari: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Kind woman!
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by VivaLaFrans: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Nigeria cannot get better

It can only get worse

We the people are what is wrong with the country not the politicians....
We already know what they do in office... Lie and loot

Every four years repeat the same promises..
I will give you light
I will give you jobs
I will build roads etc

But we know all they do in office... Lie and loot
Still we applaud them for lying and looting
Jumping from one political party to the other just for personal gains... Men with no convictions or principle

We are going round in circles with no direction...
Just making politicians filty rich

The foundation is faulty
I heard some bike men one day saying that election has finished, politicians has forgotten their use (they the bike men). They know but they can't help it just because of greed. Do you know that some people wait patiently for elections to arrive because that is the period they will build house, buy car and new generators by participating in rigging for whosoever can pay them, whether the person is good or bad. Bro please make sure you don't reply messages in your email from nairaland. That is the first step they use in tracing you
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Gopoymax: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2019
[

Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by vonlogon: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

It can only get worse

I will give you light
I will give you jobs
I will build roads etc

Jumping from one political party to the other just for personal gains... Men with no convictions or principle

The foundation is faulty

Wo. Your head is too correct
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2019
shocked sad sad.witchcraft doesn't exist, nobody has ever come out to prove that witchcraft exist, witchcraft only exist in Nigeria movie's don't accuse your parents of witchcraft. Witchcraft doesn't exist. cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

It can only get worse

I will give you light
I will give you jobs
I will build roads etc

The foundation is faulty
this is not expected from you as an intellectual individual.. When you look at that picture what did you see, from bad to worse? Or is that lady from Ghana, does she have two heads! If she had spoken and thought like you, that boy should be in the grave by now! Change your mentality and speak like an intelligent person often, Nigeria can always get better, with the help we show to people who are direly in need and also changing the mentality of people, their orientation from negative to positive! With the likes of this woman, Nigeria can always be better,so get to work and stop pointing fingers.

1 Like

Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by CIA88(f): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2019
God will do to you what you did for this child. May He honor you and cause you to continue shining. Cheers!
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Atigba: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2019
Every children is a witch in that state according to the deluded people
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Zoo is an understatement for this country. It is an Evil Forest.
Hahahahaha
I concur
They should be sent to me.
I need to treat AKWA IBOM people phuck up

1 Like

Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Morningprince(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Am not surprised.. Instead of the literate Igbo's to see this.. Its always Afonjas they will put on their empty skulls. There has nt been a society that's not guilty of such unspeakable act in this Nigeria. Where are we heading to
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by selemo: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2019
Aebisco:
On the 10th day of January 2019, the attention of Peace Ntuk, the Supervisor for Health and social welfare in Ikot Abasi LGA of Akwa ibom state was drawn to a litle boy (Promise), who was severely maltreated by his Grand aunt.

Boy promise was labeled a witch after he survived extreme inhuman conditions, such as severe starvation, manhandling, abandonment, malnourishment and rejection which were meant to cause death

Peace Ntuk upon arrival rescued the death stricken Promise, fed him and took him to the hospital. Her gesture Caught the attention of the First Lady of Akwa Ibom States and the Family Empowerment and Youth Re-Orientation Path Initiative (FEYReP) a Pet Project of the Wife of the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mrs. Martha Udom took interest and has since then taken charge of the boy's overall wellbeing.

Peace, who rescued boy Promise has thanked God for the life of the Little Promise who has since become "government property".

Peace expresses her gratitude to God almighty and the first lady‘s FEYReP team for their kind gesture towards Baby Promise.

She wrote "Gratitude to God almighty for the gift of life.

“I want to say a very big thank you to Her Excellency Deaconess Martha Udom Emmanuel. A God fearing woman, a philanthropist, a mother to all, especially the less privileged”

“I want to specially appreciate the Coordinator FEYReP, and everyone involved”

The story of the little boy (Promise) whom i rescued some months ago and handed over to Feyrep baffles me, how he has grown healthier within a very short period of time, which indicates he is properly taken care of”

I must confess, FEYReP is a God sent foundation. They keep saving lives. I'm so grateful. God bless the first lady of Akwa ibom state, the coordinator feyrep, and all of us who in our litle capacity did our best to make save the boy live”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wyg2lvwgo

Hon. Peace Ntuk
Supervisor for Health
and social welfare
Ikot Abasi LGA
Akwa ibom state

SEE PHOTOS OF HOW HE WAS RESCUED AND HIS NEW LOOK NOW.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/19/boy-labeled-as-witchcraft-in-akwa-ibom-transformed-by-lady-who-rescued-him-video/
Untill we eradicate superstition from our society the black race is doomed. We are in bondage with this kind of 10th century ideology. The black man will never grow with this kind of mentality towards life.

1 Like

Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Hoodbilonia: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Fine boy
He wan resemble young dangote
And geh one kind atiku face
Atiku u s3f check am
He resemble u
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Tosinex:
this is not expected from you as an intellectual individual.. When you look at that picture what did you see, from bad to worse? Or is that lady from Ghana, does she have two heads! If she had spoken and thought like you, that boy should be in the grave by now! Change your mentality and speak like an intelligent person often, Nigeria can always get better, with the help we show to people who are direly in need and also changing the mentality of people, their orientation from negative to positive! With the likes of this woman, Nigeria can always be better,so get to work and stop pointing fingers.

You are one of the few benefiting from the rot

Little wonder you want it to continue ..

But I got news for you.... Once the poor run out of food.. They will bounce on the rich
Anarchy looms
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Mehn this life sef!
That's why i'm not really quick to judge ppl's actions or inactions.
Tomorrow this boy might grow up to be successful and we'll condemn him for hating his biological parents. Some would say a woman who carried him for 9 months deserves better treatment but this clearly shows that not all mothers deserve that title "mother" and definitely not all mothers deserve even a cup of cold water from their children!
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by ehinorlive: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2019
just Wondering what will his parent be thinking now if they see this pix.

i have data for sale very cheap for all network, check my siggy
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Rolly22(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2019
NOW THIS IS THE REAL SAVIOUR AND NOT ONE IMAGINARY BEING.
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Almunjid(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2019
gypsey:
These gullible fools only accuses children of witchcrafts, because kids can not defend themselves.

I am a wizard too they should come pick on me.

OK. Give them ur address grin
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Almunjid(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2019
Rolly22:
NOW THIS IS THE REAL SAVIOUR AND NOT ONE IMAGINARY BEING.

What do u mean by imaginary being? Are u referring to God as...
Thunder way go fire u still dey do press up!

1 Like

Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by malakaimoscondo: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

It can only get worse

I will give you light
I will give you jobs
I will build roads etc

The foundation is faulty
God will bless u for Dis comment of urs,inshaAllah nothing bad will ever happen to ur brain...u said it all.
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Almunjid:

OK. Give them ur address grin
My Address is there on my profile. grin i am waiting.
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Rozaytee: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2019
Nigerians are d problem of Nigeria
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Rolly22(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2019
Almunjid:

What do u mean by imaginary being? Are u referring to God as...
Thunder way go fire u still dey do press up!

Why Don't you allow your Useless God fight for himself instead of Hurling insults on me on his behalf.
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Almunjid(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2019
gypsey:
My Address is there on my profile. grin i am waiting.

Thanks for the address... Ur village people have been asking for ur address grin
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Rozaytee: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Rolly22:

Why Don't you allow your Useless God fight for himself instead of Hurling insults on me on his behalf.
ode... for d fact u don't believe in God doesn't mean u should curse him ok...try get sense u are too old for this
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Almunjid:

Thanks for the address... Ur village people have been asking for ur address grin
No problems, tell them i am waiting for them, I have a 9 Milimeter 200 rounds revolver waiting for them grin

1 Like

Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Rolly22:

I wonder oo! All these defenders of A God that is so useless it can not defend itself.
Re: Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard by Rolly22(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Rozaytee:
ode... for d fact u don't believe in God doesn't mean u should curse him ok...try get sense u are too old for this

I didn't curse anybody Check my comments again. You believers are always good at calling people Names.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin / Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 / Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.