Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do (4548 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho / Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by 12large: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2010
guy's just finished watching chelsea vs slovakian club today and mikel was as usual sideways and backpassing, so since am sure mikel would not score a goal i have a bet for anyone that think's mikel would score this season, oraneman and semid loves mikel so much so for me if mikel scores a goal this season am giving anybody will to bet 200 dollars.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by 12large: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
am rich, so am willing to bet more than one person
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Ibomade1: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
Well the guy might just score just to annoy you. But I don't see any problem with him not scoring. As long as he performs his duty well on the pitch and his coach is happy with him. Simples
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by semid4lyfe(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2010
Jeez! Shey na by force to start thread?
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Dsense(m): 12:42am On Sep 16, 2010
abi oooo shey na by force
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by orangemen: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2010
and we still ppl who call themselves moderators on this forum? this nairaland is turning into something else.
how can things like 12large become heros in a public forum like this.
what ever happens to the rules on multiple topics?
i have suggested here in the past that the sports forum be changed to mikel's forum.
even dogs will laugh at the original poster of such a thread.
i hope the moderators are not on leave or strike.
if i talk now, they will ban me otherwise, there is no way i can believe that ppl are still giving birth to brainless kids like the original poster.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by JizzyJay: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2010
OMO IF MIKEL SCORE GOAL THIS SEASON I GO SHIT BONE grin
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Johnnny(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
Well, if he scores I will do the same thing I did when Osaze scored for westbrom, which is nothing. Are u satistied! tongue tongue tongue

To me it does not make any difference wether he scores or not; in as much as he is in form and performing well for his club and giving Nigeria a good representation out there. I am content, afterall not all players are expected to score goals, but to play their part in their teams. Chikena cool
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by 12large: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
chid cris nothing is wrong with opening thread's am not like you that insult people parent's
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Suntemi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2010
All this 'anti-Mikel' people again? Una no dey tire? All We need in our matches is 3 points, thats all, Mikel scores or not.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Kennyblues(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
tell them, player haterz
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by BabaO2: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
He will definitely score, he almost scored goal of the century against westham. The guy is improving and looking more composed now.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by brilantio: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2010
No be MIKEL wey hit the bar against west ham??
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by toosoon(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
Does this apply to games (even if it is friendly) with the national team (Super Chickens)?grin grin grin
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by xtri: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2010
Mikel's primary function is not to score why are u ppl disturbing yourself. Let Appreciate our own ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by semid4lyfe(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
xtri:

Mikel's primary function is not to score why are u ppl disturbing yourself. Let Appreciate our own ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please help me tell am o.

@12large
Congrats o. . .your thread is on the homepage. Your wanton and chronic stupidity is being displayed to the generality of Nairalanders. Hope it ain't infectious? grin grin Anyhow sha, nor worry. . .you'd collect the award at the end of the year.

What a waste of $p€rm!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Suntemi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Please help me tell am o.

@12large
Congrats o. . .your thread is on the homepage. Your wanton and chronic stupidity is being displayed to the generality of Nairalanders. Hope it ain't infectious? grin grin Anyhow sha, nor worry. . .you'd collect the award at the end of the year.

What a waste of $p€rm!

a waste indeed my brother.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by larimo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
If Petr Cech plays a corner kick this season, I will give you $500. undecided lipsrsealed

Mikel's role at Chelsea is not to score goals. Can't you accept that for once? This is not the U-20 tournament.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by villous(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
Player Rating Club Loyalty

Creativity

Discipline

Diving

Dribbling/Ball Control

Durability

Passing

Shooting

Speed

Tackling

Vision

Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by KAYD007(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
@@ too soon & semiid4lyfe
is essien, lampardo pry function to score? d guy mikel simply lacks initiative on d ball.   angry

when a ball is given to him * he thinks* make i quickly pass am oo make ma coachy no think say na me disrupt possesion*

just look at fabregas. efun song who though hardly score goals takes initiative with the ball up front. tongue

u talk dem go abuse u say u be man u fan  grin or u dey jelousy am

mscheeeew!!!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by ud4u: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
Are we supposed to be bothered whether he score goal or his performance this season? busy body people takam easy.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by toosoon(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
KAYD007:

is essien, lampardo pry function to score? d guy mikel simply lacks initiative on d ball. angry

when a ball is given to him * he thinks* make i quickly pass am oo make ma coachy no think say na me disrupt possesion*

just look at fabregas. efun song who though hardly score goals takes initiative with the ball up front. tongue

u talk dem go abuse u say u be man u fan grin or u dey jelousy am

mscheeeew!!!

You mean, if it was Mikel that had the chance Alex Song (Arsenal) has against Braga in CL that resulted to his goal,
he will rather choose to pass the ball to Lampard to score---
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Ranoscky(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2010
12Large

U R really d definition of d word "HATRED".
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by dbigrod(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
[size=13pt]12large,
i wan bet with u on something.

if u ever make d kind of money mikel makes in 1 week in 3 yrs,u would be addressed as a human being.
[/size]
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Lloydmaro(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
If mikel should score a goal dis season i wld b d happiest man on earth, words cant really describe d way i would feel.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Goldenmeda(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ poster, se na by force make person post thread,,,,, so u dey among busy body, whether u lyk it or not d guy is doing well & participating in all CHELSEA mathch. If he score or not, it's non of ur business, u cam here to bet a chicken change of 200 dollar, whereas d guy is richer dan u 1000fold i can bet u dat. It's high time u stop posting nonse and thread abt dis so call blessed boy.

Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by eddybanty(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
Mikel has played full 90mins every game so far. Even Essiens fitness and d new signings has not displaced him so why bother urself. Live and lets live, blues 4eva.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by earthrealm(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
wud buy a gulf stream jet for my personal use!
that mikel is highly overated!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by 12large: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
abeg am not hating ohh just wanna bet and make mney, all you mikel lover's please bet if mikel score's a goal for chelsea nigeria no dey included
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by proproman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
I don't hate Mikel but as far as he can't reproduce for nigeria what he does for Chelsea, not a fan.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by orangemen: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2010
abeg am not hating ohh just wanna bet and make mney, all you mikel lover's please bet if mikel score's a goal for chelsea nigeria no dey included

@18large,
common sense shld have made u know that nairaland is not betting site. u just a taut seeking notice. from the way u talk, one can easily know that there is no such big amount in ur family as us$200. do u know the equevelent of what u just mentioned.
b4 it was red cards but today, it is scoring goals and i know tomorrow will bring up a different topic.
as some rightly put it, u are a waste of sp, m.

is essien, lampardo pry function to score? d guy mikel simply lacks initiative on d ball.   Angry

just look at fabregas. efun song who though hardly score goals takes initiative with the ball up front. Tongue

u talk dem go abuse u say u be man u fan  Grin or u dey jelousy am

mscheeeew!!!

@KAYD007,
wether u like it or not, since the creation of this world, there has never been a mikel in ur lineage so u have to in everything u do, rejoice with those with this gift of God.
mikel is like everyother individual struggling to make life and today he has played himself into the lime light and the whole world gather week in and week out to watch him i mean ppl with polished minds and good sense of judgements and not ur saddist position.
if mikel scores tomorrow, u will come back here to tell us some other piece of shits bcs u are a born fault finding machine.
pray that God will bless ur lineage with one mikel for he shall bring u to ur promised land.

I don't hate Mikel but as far as he can't reproduce for nigeria what he does for Chelsea, not a fan.

@proproman,
pls be reminded that mikel has got fans that cut across the globe for doing wat he is doing at chelsea. since he already has a lot of fans, u better be an aircondition(a/c) as we will need u more when the weather becomes very hot.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by oweniwe(m): 12:42am On Sep 17, 2010
The poster get long throat. The 3,4,5,6,7, goals wey Chelsea de score no satisfy am. E wan make mikel begin to score make Chelsea de score 10 goals per match. Porter, you be thief!. . . . I just de joke sha. Somebody de compare one small boy arsenal wit mikel. Arsenal conceded a lot of goals last season. Why? Make mikel de go forward leave defence open yakata like he did against man city last season. Ashly cole's excessive over runs cost Chelsea the community shield. Leave mikel alone make e do him defensive m/field job well o jare! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? / Stake 100naira Champions League,europa Tnk Me Later. / Spain Vs Honduras Live (2 - 0) On 21st June 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.