Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do (4550 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho / Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Arysexy(m): 1:38am On Sep 17, 2010

If Petr Cech plays a corner kick this season, I will give you $500. Undecided Lips sealed

Mikel's role at Chelsea is not to score goals. Can't you accept that for once? This is not the U-20 tournament.

I will bet $1000 if cech plays corner kick! Ha ha! Mikel haters abi na witches and wizards on the net? Mikel this-Mikel-that! Na waa 4 una! Mikel doesn't give a hute about ur bashings, the guy is the richest Nigerian player so far and is playing his role well as well as commanding his shirt, so y try to pull him down? make una go get life joo. Tuface/Jmartins sings, Who god has blessed, no man can curse
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by 12large: 4:03am On Sep 17, 2010
na today who hate mikel, when you play rubbish you get called out. how many nigerian's critisized okocha,yekini,odegbami on regular bases. u guy's make it seem like if we hate mikel or what if i see mikel today, i would take a picture with him, it dosen't matter how much he has cause am also rich. but that still don't change the fact that his frustrating all these sidepassing and backpass no be ball at all
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by SirVee(m): 4:18am On Sep 17, 2010
I don't see nothing wrong with the original post!
Mikel scoring or not scoring does not mean Mikel is a bad player.

Let us lookat who Mikel was before going to Chelsea i.e who he was at the 2005 U-20 tornament. Great player scores goals creates attacking passes and was second to Linel Messi at that tournament. Today, Lionel Messi is the best footballer on planet earth. Mikel, (fill in the gap).

The guys who have abused on this topic are like Nigerian politicians, Too much 'eye service'! Mikel dey pay una? Wetin.

The Midfielder who does not score goals as far as I am concerned is poor! Mikel Obi's shooting is so poor that I am afraid. Can he win the African footballer of the year with this his style of play? Anyone who answers yes is telling a lie. Michael Essien shoots and scores and he plays the same role as Mikel Obi. In football goals win games and not 'roles (defensive midfielder) played to the letter blindly. Have you not seen defenders who score goals, Thomas Vermalen, John Terry, Ronald Koeman to name just but a few. Even Ashley Cole has a more attcking sense that our 'dear lucky boy wonder' Mikel. Has Mikel ever used his head-I mean a header to make a threatening move? Nigeria was ousted from CAN 2008 by an Essien header!

This poster is concerned because Mikel is a Nigerian. I am concerned. I don't hate Mikel Obi. I support Chelsea. Mikel needs to imrove!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by SirVee(m): 4:20am On Sep 17, 2010
Mikel needs to IMPROVE period!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by naija2much: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2010
This thread makes me now conclude that over 70% of Chelsea fans in Nigeria are 'INSULTIVE'.

Somebody starts a thread with his reservations about Mikel and d next thing, Chelsea fans shows up and rain insults on him-that makes me believe what i saw on another Chelsea thread that d fans are 'agberos' and 'okada men'.

I do have reasonable friends that are Chelsea fans but majority of this so called fans are something else.

NB: you can rain insults on me too!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by orangemen: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2010
I don't see nothing wrong with the original post!
Mikel scoring or not scoring does not mean Mikel is a bad player.

Let us lookat who Mikel was before going to Chelsea i.e who he was at the 2005 U-20 tornament. Great player scores goals creates attacking passes and was second to Linel Messi at that tournament. Today, Lionel Messi is the best footballer on planet earth. Mikel, (fill in the gap).

The guys who have abused on this topic are like Nigerian politicians, Too much 'eye service'! Mikel dey pay una? Wetin.

The Midfielder who does not score goals as far as I am concerned is poor! Mikel Obi's shooting is so poor that I am afraid. Can he win the African footballer of the year with this his style of play? Anyone who answers yes is telling a lie. Michael Essien shoots and scores and he plays the same role as Mikel Obi. In football goals win games and not 'roles (defensive midfielder) played to the letter blindly. Have you not seen defenders who score goals, Thomas Vermalen, John Terry, Ronald Koeman to name just but a few. Even Ashley Cole has a more attcking sense that our 'dear lucky boy wonder' Mikel. Has Mikel ever used his head-I mean a header to make a threatening move? Nigeria was ousted from CAN 2008 by an Essien header!

This poster is concerned because Mikel is a Nigerian. I am concerned. I don't hate Mikel Obi. I support Chelsea. Mikel needs to imrove!

@sirvee,
wat i like most abt ur post above is that u said, as far as you are concerned. have u ever asked what mourinho, grant, scolari, hiddink and ancelloti think?
it is really embarrassing that people who are not chelsea fans need mikel's goal more the chelsea fans themselves. in fact this is becoming suspicious. i think this is a ploy to distract the WALL OF JERICHO BUILT by chelseain the name of defence. if i may ask u brother, is chelsea having problem with goal scoring?
it is unfortunate that the slave master at man u wanted mikel for a wrong price and mourinho rescued my man.
as far as football is concerned, mikel is bringing in something new in his new role. he has grown into a great problem of great concerns to every oposition. my interest is how comfortable the guy is in this role that makes him the most consistent player in chelsea at the moment.
nigerians shld be celebrating their man who has never been affected by the rotation policy of ancellotti.
creating goals for his team mates and stopping opositions from scoring has made mikel a new brand in chelsea.
from waht anti mikel camp are saying here, the english fa is now wrong is giving him award.
anyways, mikel has come to stay. when he had injury before the world cup, many of us here were celebrating with hope that we had the opportunity to win a world and the rest became story.
another slowpoke posted a thread here sometime ago that using mikel will ruin the eagles. what an introduction of madness.
haters, always remember, as soon as nigeria gets a good coach now, mikel will become the next captain of the team
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by lapronou(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2010
let us learn to appreciate what we have.club rivalry should not make us to turn d truth upside down.@ d moment mikel is good and must nt score!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Ranoscky(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2010
Naija2much

Say what u know about my friend. sad Have u been following d Op's charf rantin about mikel lately? undecided Or do u think it's just b'cos of dis topic? undecided Aba na u o! I also criticised d poster on my previous post comment, n im a fan of mikel, buh guess what? Amma big tym Arsenal fan alright? undecided ROGGER THAT!

So next time, don't think everybody dat defend's criticism about som chelsea players R all chelsea fans. COPY DAT!!!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by orangemen: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2010
is this the long awaited time for liberation? especially for all these man u fans, why are u not worried abt ur team that chelsea flogged home and away last season? why are u not worried over ur injury ridden side? if u consider chelsea the pdp of premier league, why not join us?
who among u have ever seen any news that has the name of mikel as a flop in the english league?
oyibo ppl get sense and they really appreciate mikel and i tell u, if things continue this way, mikel is going places.
my joy today is that each time nigerians come up with an issue like this one, mikel will defile them eg, joining a star studded chelsea side in 2006 and what happened, stars have made way for moon. red cards and what happened, difficult to see yellow these days. pirlo signing, pirlo no gree come. essien's recovery and mikel is still as stable as the the lakes. ramires signing and rami himself will say, sampe for the man wey too sabi.
okocha for the ppl wey know his early days do shoot like 10 fit above the bar and will spilt put but towards the end of his carrier, the baba began to score polished goals.
who will agree with me that if that mikel shot against west ham entered, it would have been the shot of the season?
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by toluxa1(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2010
12large:

na today who hate mikel, when you play rubbish you get called out. how many nigerian's critisized okocha,yekini,odegbami on regular bases. u guy's make it seem like if we hate mikel or what if i see mikel today, i would take a picture with him, it dosen't matter how much he has cause am also rich. but that still don't change the fact that his frustrating all these side passing and backpass no be ball at all

This one you're always saying you;re rich. If you're so rich why not contact me and send some money to me then I'll believe you.

SirVee:

Let us lookat who Mikel was before going to Chelsea i.e who he was at the 2005 U-20 tornament. Great player scores goals creates attacking passes and was second to Linel Messi at that tournament. Today, Lionel Messi is the best footballer on planet earth. Mikel,  (fill in the gap).

In that tournament Taiye Taiwo was the third best player, third to Messi. Now you fill in the two gaps. Apply sense bro.

As far as I am concerned, there is absolutely nothing wrong in Mikel not scoring goals. It's a good thing that we want him to score but I think the Coaches and mangers of Chelsea has realised he is doing a better job that scoring goals. He plays every game for 90 minutes. Chelsea let go of Ballack and Joe Cole (who both score goals) and brought in 2 other Midfielders in Benayoun and Remires but Mikel has still remained Solid in His position. I think everybody is extremely content with what he is doing presently and woun't want anything different. In fact what do you need him to score goals for? Chelsea score OVER A HUNDRED (100) goals last season and you're still saying . . . . , in fact i don vex, i no dey talk again. See me see trouble ooo.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by toosoon(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2010
toluxa1:

As far as I am concerned, there is absolutely nothing wrong in Mikel not scoring goals. It's a good thing that we want him to score but I think the Coaches and mangers of Chelsea has realised he is doing a better job that scoring goals. He plays every game for 90 minutes. Chelsea let go of Ballack and Joe Cole (who both score goals) and brought in 2 other Midfielders in Benayoun and Remires but Mikel has still remained Solid in His position. I think everybody is extremely content with what he is doing presently and woun't want anything different.

yeah yeah because he is cheaper and younger than Ballack
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by orangemen: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2010
yeah yeah because he is cheaper and younger than Ballack

@too_soon,
u are right and u will still agree with me that u, ur lineage and everything is related and connected to u are cheaper than mikel and yet u are far from enyimba not to talk of chelsea.
what has gone wrong with ur sense of reasoning? where is di santo, mancienne, stock, and other young stars in chelsea who are younger and cheaper than mikel?
do u in ur retards see chelsea as a team that looks out for younger and cheaper players.
in fact u are a disgrace to internet.
chelsea has and believe more on old players and the present chelsea manager is a pro aged players and u cld look back to his days at ac milian.
must u expose ur ignorance in ur moves to destroy someone's name?
chelsea is a result oriented team and u must believe and agree with me that in this kind of business, sympathy is not a word in dictionary.
the owner of chelsea in fact is the originator of present day players high rise payments as all he wants is result not withstand wat it costs.
i have said it here on serveral occassions, we are very hungary that think well is a very big stress.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by naija2much: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2010
Ranoscky:

Naija2much

Say what u know about my friend. sad Have u been following d Op's charf rantin about mikel lately? undecided Or do u think it's just b'cos of dis topic? undecided Aba na u o! I also criticised d poster on my previous post comment, n im a fan of mikel, buh guess what? Amma big tym Arsenal fan alright? undecided ROGGER THAT!

So next time, don't think everybody dat defend's criticism about som chelsea players R all chelsea fans. COPY DAT!!!

No offence bro, its just that most Chelsea fans on Nairaland are better at insults than football!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by toosoon(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2010
orangemen:

@too_soon,
u are right and u will still agree with me that u, your lineage and everything is related and connected to u are cheaper than mikel and yet u are far from enyimba not to talk of chelsea.
what has gone wrong with your sense of reasoning? where is di santo, mancienne, stock, and other young stars in chelsea who are younger and cheaper than mikel?
do u in your retards see chelsea as a team that looks out for younger and cheaper players.
in fact u are a disgrace to internet.
chelsea has and believe more on old players and the present chelsea manager is a pro aged players and u cld look back to his days at ac milian.
must u expose your ignorance in your moves to destroy someone's name?
chelsea is a result oriented team and u must believe and agree with me that in this kind of business, sympathy is not a word in dictionary.
the owner of chelsea in fact is the originator of present day players high rise payments as all he wants is result not withstand wat it costs.
i have said it here on serveral occassions, we are very hungary that think well is a very big stress.

I will not trade insult with you, cus i just found out you know nothing.
I know where your ignorance recline but i will try as much as I can to bring you back to your senses with question below:-
Do you on your right mind thing Mikel is better than Ballack?
FYI, before you reply my question, All EPL players are proffessionals,

Again see your statement as quote below

Chelsea let go of Ballack and Joe Cole (who both score goals) and brought in 2 other Midfielders in Benayoun and Remires but Mikel has still remained Solid in His position.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by toosoon(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2010
@ orangemen,

Read Carefully----Internet guru

Chelsea will offer Michael Ballack a performance-related contract as the club tries to move away from its reliance on Roman Abramovich's billions.

The Germany midfielder's deal expires at the end of the season, but both parties are keen to secure the 32-year-old's services for at least another year.

Ballack earns £121,000 a week after arriving on a free transfer from Bayern Munich before the 2006 World Cup.

Although a new contract would be based on a lower salary, the player could earn significant bonuses if he and the team perform well, according to reports in The Times.

Ballack is happy with the proposal, but reports suggest he would prefer a two-year contact. Chelsea are overhauling their wage structure to offset the problems of an aging squad, which could see older players more susceptible to injury or loss of form.

The change will also allow Chelsea to function without Abramovich injecting cash, but the Blues deny this is connected to the oligarch's losses in the Russian stock market.
Frank Lampard's five-year deal is understood to include successive wage increases for the first three years before taking a pay cut for the last two years of his contract, whilst negotiations with Didier Drogba, Joe Cole and John Obi Mikel, who all have 18 months left on their deals, will wait until the summer.
Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari has been told he will not have money to spend in the transfer window unless Chelsea suffer injuries or receive strong offers for fringe players, but the Blues can expect to strengthen in the summer.The club has already received £12million from Manchester City for Wayne Bridge and will look to recoup funds from the sales of Florent Malouda and Salomon Kalou.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1109222/Chelsea-want-Michael-Ballack-pay-cut-stay-Bridge.html#ixzz0zmZqlfrG
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by nomoreface: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2010
12large:

na today who hate mikel, when you play rubbish you get called out. how many nigerian's critisized okocha,yekini,odegbami on regular bases. u guy's make it seem like if we hate mikel or what if i see mikel today, i would take a picture with him, it dosen't matter how much he has cause am also rich. but that still don't change the fact that his frustrating all these sidepassing and backpass no be ball at all

long and short of this thread is:

12large is rich!!!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by orangemen: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
Chelsea will offer Michael Ballack a performance-related contract as the club tries to move away from its reliance on Roman Abramovich's billions.

The Germany midfielder's deal expires at the end of the season, but both parties are keen to secure the 32-year-old's services for at least another year.

Ballack earns £121,000 a week after arriving on a free transfer from Bayern Munich before the 2006 World Cup.

Although a new contract would be based on a lower salary, the player could earn significant bonuses if he and the team perform well, according to reports in The Times.

Ballack is happy with the proposal, but reports suggest he would prefer a two-year contact. Chelsea are overhauling their wage structure to offset the problems of an aging squad, which could see older players more susceptible to injury or loss of form.

The change will also allow Chelsea to function without Abramovich injecting cash, but the Blues deny this is connected to the oligarch's losses in the Russian stock market. Frank Lampard's five-year deal is understood to include successive wage increases for the first three years before taking a pay cut for the last two years of his contract, whilst negotiations with Didier Drogba, Joe Cole and John Obi Mikel, who all have 18 months left on their deals, will wait until the summer.
Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari has been told he will not have money to spend in the transfer window unless Chelsea suffer injuries or receive strong offers for fringe players, but the Blues can expect to strengthen in the summer.The club has already received £12million from Manchester City for Wayne Bridge and will look to recoup funds from the sales of Florent Malouda and Salomon Kalou.

@too soon,
u can do better than this. u are talking to ppl who sleep and wake up talking soccer. i was going to change my mind abt football when man u signed mikel but God intervened. if u are discussing chelsea and u are presenting a page which says CHELSEA BOSS LUIZ FELIPE SCOLARI i look at u as some1 of the second world war.
all the same, for ur efforts and readiness to learn, i will lecture u here.
do u know the meaning of a performance related contract? u said mikel was cheap and u bring on board a page that suggested ballack agreeing to a proposal that made room for a lower sallary contract - that is a contradiction on ur position brother.
again, tell me a good player that a club refused to give contract till the end of his existing one.
that a player is young does not make him rather what makes players most is their current forms otherwise strikers like kalou will be more expensive than drogba.
how much did man city buy robinho and how far did he go? how much did man city buy adebayor and how many matches has he played? how much did man u buy hargreves and how many matches has he played?
how much did man u buy owen and why is owen been paid 110k (pounds) weekly and who is calling for his head?
my dear, we give time to sports news with special attention to footie so i will urge u to do the same and forget what nigerians say because hunger has destroyed our thinking materials.
are we surposed to be arguing under a thread where the poster is ready to pay us $200 if mikel scores a goal? is this surposed to be a topic? some well trained dogs will tell u that the poster of such thread is part of them even on the lower levels.
the good thing abt it all is that anyone that can be discussed with all these seriousness must be somebody.
i am waiting for a thread topic on how mikel poses while shitting or for someone to tell us that mikel does not wear anything while taking shower and we will gather hear to argue that.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by MAITEMA(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2010
[size=20pt]@Poster, You no dey fear? Talking about Mikel in this manner. Wait make chidichris catch you.[/size]
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2010
Nigerians dumb o! popl just dey laff us every where,mikel na cdm,when dem play corner he dey stay back cos terry and alex go go front,u ever see  essien inside box when corner is about to be played?he stays a little off the 18 and mikel stays further behind so as to act as defensive cover incas tthe other team breaks.he sits just infront of the back four providing cover for them and also allows essien to bomb forward and for those novices essien is more of an attacking midfielder than a defensive one,mikels ability to shield the ball better made coaches use him as a def mid.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by toosoon(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2010
orangemen:

my dear, we give time to sports news with special attention to footie so i will urge u to do the same and forget what nigerians say because hunger has destroyed our thinking materials.

No comment again from me on this issue,
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by jcccccc: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2010
[color=#770077][color=#770077]Hi Highlanders,

You need to understand that the people who opened the tread against Mikel are the same people opening the idiotic thread against nsofor, Ojukwu, Soludo, Dora Akunyili and even Philip Emeagwali ( the biggest world computer scientist).

They are the haters of Anambra big boys.

They are Imo state people from south east.

They go about the whole federation trying to buy public hatred against Anambra people just because of envy, just because they are under-acheivers. The maurice Iwu people.

They have singled excellent individuals from anambra out for persecution. They use the national radio and television. Any program they anchor is an avenue for them to attack Anambra people.

They have succeeded so far using complete sports to kill Mikels high profile so that the guy cannot land high promotion deals in Nigeria again. They are after Jim Iyke, Nsofor, Akunyili with her laudable profile and campaigns and I think that their governor sponsors them into media firms like newspaper houses and tv and radio stations because he thinks that he would not be a match for high intellectuals like soludo when the time for national assignment calls and that is why they used their son maurice iwu to destroy soludos chances in Anambra elections even when it is clear that PDP is winning every state in Nigeria.

They have succeeeded so far because Anambra people still see this people as their own and so to penetrate them to inflict poisonous sores on their individual personalities.

They try to confuse people from other Igbo states to help them to hate and fight Anambra. People of Anambra must rise to this challenge now or never.

They should set up a secret probe to know what happened to minaj in lagos because this people sabotage firms owned by Anambra people also

I would not be suprised if they penetrate nairaland to use it agaist Anambra and her highly intellectual sons and daughters.

You wonder why p square wins all the awards overseas but their songs are not played in Nigeria tv and radio stations. Still this people in action.

They overhype their own once they put up any under-rated performance. That is why one stanley okoro became a national hero even when he plays for an unknown club whereas Mikel, Anachebe and Nsofor are blocked from being celebrated as stars . Genevive is always attached to one Dbanj or Atiku or Banky W.

It is not that this problem cannot be contained but Anambra must Identify this problem immediately and work out a solution

Anambra arise and defend your own
[/color][/color]
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by donobi(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2010
12large:

abeg am not hating ohh just wanna bet and make mney, all you mikel lover's please bet if mikel score's a goal for chelsea nigeria no dey included
12large i am ready to bet with u, only if u can increase your money to $1000, $200 is small.
especting to here from u.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by orangemen: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2010
@Poster, You no dey fear? Talking about Mikel in this manner. Wait make chidichris catch you.

@MAITEMA,
you have not told them how u brought shame to urself, family and lineage when u were posting this kind of trash in ur bid to run mikel down?
in case you don't know, this is chidichris here as that id was blocked by men of the SSS here on nairaland.

mikel is the super eagles captain in the waiting.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by pek(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2010
if mikel scores, i will write a letter to Goodluck to delay a public holiday in Nigeria!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by kpozite(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2010
THEN I WILL LAY AN EGG!!! grin
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by Ranoscky(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
If mikel stay for bench for next Chelsea's premiership match, make i N.A.K.E.D. baff!
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by orangemen: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2010
if petr cech scores a goal, i will start training to join man u team.
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by 12large: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
see as this two mumu's "chidicris and rancosky indirectly insulting mikel, mikel don suffa ohh imagine them using a goal keeper 'petr cech" saying when he score's a goal to compare with mikel scoring a goal to confirm that they even think mikel would not score anytime soon
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by orangemen: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
when will 12large score a goal in his life
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by MAITEMA(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
[size=22pt]chidichris = orangemen? [/size]
Now I know. I was actually wondering where in the world you were while people are here talking of your darling Mikel. Barring your previous id was indeed necessitated because you were brashly obstinate and petulant in your posts. Well done moderators!

You better watch your mouth now; else you will be blocked again and maybe you will have to come back as the Lemon or Ginger-bread man
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by gbolashow(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
most people talk anyhow, Mikel play a defensive role in Chelsea and His coach is pleased with Him, if I may quote from Anceloti 'when we are attacking we have to be mindful of our defence'. pls leave this guy alone
Re: If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do by orangemen: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2010
chidichris = orangemen?
Now I know. I was actually wondering where in the world you were while people are here talking of your darling Mikel. Barring your previous id was indeed necessitated because you were brashly obstinate and petulant in your posts. Well done moderators!

You better watch your mouth now; else you will be blocked again and maybe you will have to come back as the Lemon or Ginger-bread man

@maitema,
if they like, let them block the id, I NO SEND THEM. actually, i v committed the same crime for which i was banned again. i have even made public my next id in advance (chrisbaba) so watch out for that in case this one is block. it does not cost a thing to create.
if blocking ids is all it will cost me to protect innocent and progressive citizens of this country from the hands of never do wells like u and 12large.
since u guys have sworn not to be useful to urselves , families, communities and nigeria as a whole rather u are out to destroy ppl's names so i v decided to challange that with every weapon available.
sacrificing my ids will be one thing i will do without sweating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? / Fact Check! Did Achraf Hakimi Register His Properties In His Mother's Name? / Spain Vs Honduras Live (2 - 0) On 21st June 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.