Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi (2694 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by chinambusay: 7:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Tonto Dikeh dragged her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle, as she danced with Daniel Amokachi yesterday while having dinner in Abuja. Tonto Dikeh who danced with Daniel Amokachi, dragged her ex-husband who she referred to as a pig when a fan commented that he will be jealous with the dinner outing.

Here is a screenshot of the exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/tonto-dikeh-drags-her-ex-husband-as-she-dances-with-daniel-amokachi/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by Hatima: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Tonto misses her ex husband..if she doesn't care about him..she would be indifferent nd apathetic . extreme emotions such as hate means she loves him and wants him back..but oga nor send am grin

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by soberdrunk(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by jullidee2006: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2019
she is pained
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by kachi19: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2019
We all already know she's an attention hoe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by itspzpics(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by KingLennon(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2019
I can't believe Amokachi got so low to hang-out with this girl that loves controversies.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by Zombicmodz: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2019
KingLennon:
I can't believe Amokachi got so low to hang-out with this girl that loves controversies.

Loneliness is a killer, is he still married to his Turkish wife ?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by KingLennon(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Loneliness is a killer, is he still married to his Turkish wife ?
Yes He is with twin sons o. Which kind Loneliness?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by NobleAngell(f): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Hahaha. Can't control my laughter. I think Tonto has shown the world that all you need to trigger her is to mention Churchill. See how much venom she just vomited.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by Zombicmodz: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2019
KingLennon:

Yes He is with twin sons o. Which kind Loneliness?

Lol ! Then he should be having dinner with his twin sons and not a woman...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by festacman(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2019
Wetin Churchill do this woman? Wetin?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by TANID(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2019
Let Me Just Joined This Shit That Would Make Front Page
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2019
jullidee2006:
she is pained
U nailed it.
This is One of the features, our teaming BACHELORS must avoid in every lady out there.

They can be venomous
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2019
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2019
KingLennon:
AMOKACHI didn’t stoop low. He only demonstrated what every Celebrity would do especially when they meet. Little did he know that he was asked to share same BED-SPACE with the DEVIL herself.

AVOID NAGGING WOMEN no matter how beautiful.

MEMORY VERSE:
In fact the More beautiful a lady becomes the more DANGEROUS and the lesser the peace of mind.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by rex444(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Oya madam come out of the closet, tho I don't like your kind of person and I mind my bidnes but now, tell us wetin this Churchill Abi na mosquehill do u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Hatima:
Tonto misses her ex husband..if she doesn't care about him..she would be indifferent nd apathetic . extreme emotions such as hate means she loves him and wants him back..but oga nor send am grin
Keep consoling him grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2019
Nonsense
She still obviously misses her ex.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by henrybomb(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
I salute Churchill's gentility in this scenario.. He is calm, this woman is filled with venom

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by oyatz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tonko Dikeh honestly wants to be married to Churchill but somehow, the marriage didn't meet her expectations and she 'scattered' the marriage.
However, the nature of Man-Woman affairs is such that you sometimes start to really appreciate your partner when he/she is gone!

This feeling is more severe when you are yet to find a suitable replacement to fill the void created by his/her exit.

It's not that Tonto is not getting dicks elsewhere but she is yet to find the right man that correctly replace Churchill.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by Chubhie: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hell hath no fury like a scorned Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Her Ex-husband As She Dances With Daniel Amokachi by mytime24(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Another fish embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Female Alhaja Putting On Hijab Twerks And Dances With Her Boobs / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos / Nigerian Pastor Disgraced A Girl Who Dressed Half Naked (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.