Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

100dayscodechallenge For Anyone Interested - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 100dayscodechallenge For Anyone Interested (859 Views)

Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea / Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? / Interested In Teaching Yourself Programming? file on link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100dayscodechallenge For Anyone Interested by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2019
I have gotten some message ever since i posted about my own 100days of code challenge.

I have decided to make it an open challenge for any one interested irrespective of where you are you can participate all that is needed is your determination and perseverance to learn.the community will hold you accountable for your learning anf if after three default we will assume you are not serious and you are kick out of the challenge .

everyone with his own goal .you set your own goal base on what you want to learn and you share with us.

you don't have to be online .you just must ensure you drop your update everyday what u learn for the day.and the challenges u encounter and if anyone among us can help u.

people in the same learning phase can also collaborate together to build a project remotely

I believe this if done to the end your programming journey will have a lift

to join the challenge

=>first decide if you can commit at lease two hours to learning per day .

=>secondly decide on what area of programming you want to learn is it frontend developement or back end development or android or desktop app
if you are confuse on which one to choose you can reach out to me

once again if you know you can't set aside two hours per day then please don't join the challenge .because if you join and u are not forthcoming as regards ur goal we kick you out

this is not for unserious people .it is for people who are hungry .and willing to commit to there future.
Re: 100dayscodechallenge For Anyone Interested by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
thanks to those who get involve.the challenge is starting tomorow.
Re: 100dayscodechallenge For Anyone Interested by Engr0misbahu(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2019
I want to join

(1) (Reply)

Help With Website Development And Hosting With Wordpress / Startup Support - Fintech / Tenorshare Icarefone For Mac 6 Serial Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.