Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (88752 Views)

Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Assistanty: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Call and help her please

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by richidinho(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyiii:
The hunkle's good Friday has started already, like how better can your Friday begrin!

It's so obvious the girl is enjoying every stroke of the 'D', you notice how she tilted one of her legs up to set her ass in an angular position making it seamless for the 'D' to engage properly, girls can be very wicked like thatgrin!

Another thing that caught my attention is the hunkle's shoe, Omoo see shoeshocked
The shoe be like trap for rabbitcheesy!

look at the way you analyse everything, if I ask you to analyse the purpose of Easter from when Jesus was betrayed to the day he was crucified you will fall sick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by mikejj(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
makydebbie:

grin grin
I'll scream for feminists to hear.
grin cheesy grin shocked lol they won't understand the feeling...u know now

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Uyiii: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
richidinho:

[s]look at the way you analyse everything, if I ask you to analyse the purpose of Easter from when Jesus was betrayed to the day he was crucified[/s] you will fall sick
You that can analyze the purpose of Easter, are you healthy! Awon analyzergrin!

Who the fvck do you think you're to be in the position to ask me to analyze happenings for you with your incoherent questionsad!

11 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy
Almost happened to me during NYSC clearance
Just had to jejely block her ass from my prick with my hand packing my package to the left angry
I for just d poke the girl d go
But I no wan kasala

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
A lady is different from a girl child na
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Topmaike007(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lolz
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by AreaFada2: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
That girl Na kid Na. The guy cannot be that perverted.
The face cap guy and lady wearing jeans is more like it. grin
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by noble2faith(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
the guy dey arrange him prick well for the ekebe center even the girl too looks like she is doing the man favour

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by YINKS89(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
The girl did it on purpose if u observe there is still space in front of the lady if shes not comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Cadec007(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tallesty1:
My worry is how close the lady's hair is to his Nose and Mouth.
We all know how many weeks these people go without water touching their hair.
lmao!!!!!
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tallesty1:
My worry is how close the lady's hair is to his Nose and Mouth.
We all know how many weeks these people go without water touching their hair.
Very IMPORTANT.
That can trigger an ASTHMATIC ATTACK

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by skyfather09(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
they ain't no greater feeling than this... trust me, I know.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

I remember few days ago, I was on que at the ATM and I observed on heaavenly cute young guy at my back was rocking his manhood on my backside, I checked him out and he's handsome, I just follow the rude dey enjoy it,lols. The idiot later doublecrossed me and collceted my number tho. He has not even called since.

smh
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Cadec007(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
lytech1:
Gather hear if u also notice the guy putting on face cap and the girl putting on jean In the first pix
actually that was what caught my attention.... grin and the guy behing them is calculating the proximity of the d to her yansh...

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by kenodrill: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

I remember few days ago, I was on que at the ATM and I observed on heaavenly cute young guy at my back was rocking his manhood on my backside, I checked him out and he's handsome, I just follow the rude dey enjoy it,lols. The idiot later doublecrossed me and collceted my number tho. He has not even called since.

Just chill he soon will call u.I know u can't wait to feel his kpola on your juicy clit tongue

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

maybe he got over it like a man

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by jmoore(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
I can't see anything. The person that took the pic is the real pervert.

4 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by meobizy(f): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Perverts come in all genders, is there anything new here? What we see pictured are two sex-deprived human beings enjoying bodily contact.

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by banio: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
He should be charged for rape.

But all of them on the queue are standing very close to each other.
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
makydebbie:
If the lady didn't complain, then she was enjoying every bit of it.

They should enjoy.

Baby where have you been?
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by deavicky(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
The only thing I can say is, this picture is not taken in uniport. Uniport student can be dressed like that.
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyiii:
The hunkle's good Friday has started already, like how better can your Friday begrin!

It's so obvious the girl is enjoying every stroke of the 'D', you notice how she tilted one of her legs up to set her ass in an angular position making it seamless for the 'D' to engage properly, girls can be very wicked like thatgrin!

Another thing that caught my attention is the hunkle's shoe, Omoo see shoeshocked
The shoe be like trap for rabbitcheesy!

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

DM your pics, let me know if it was worth it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by King44(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Omo if na me o I will surely collect number, there is no crime here o, the girl is enjoying it while the guy is just a lucky dude, c d space between the girl and the person in her front na nothing to see here, me sef don begin get erection
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by noble2faith(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mizwisdom:

smh

Even u too got shocked becos of the outward display of immorality combined with stupidity from someone sharing same gender with ya!

By implication, if the guy had been an ugly looking guy, she would have flamed up

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by sylve11: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Na yansh the man never see once? Make una get lost with una nonsense blogging. angry cool
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Immorttal: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
makydebbie:
If the lady didn't complain, then she was enjoying every bit of it.

They should enjoy.
grin
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by romeorailss: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
makydebbie:

grin grin
I'll scream for feminists to hear.

Don T scream . Just enjoy the free ride wink no one will know
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by vioment: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
I sure say na food line or party line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.