Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . (28433 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous / See What It's Like To Be In The Driver's Seat Of A Train Travelling At 287 Km/h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by EmmyBlogs(f): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2019
A student narrowly escaped being lynched, yesterday, after crushing a popular bike rider identified as Small, to death in Akure, Ondo State.

It was gathered that the killer, who abandoned his Benz and fled immediately, was speeding when the incident occurred.

The car was eventually destroyed by the deceased’s aggrieved colleagues, who discovered many charms under the front seat of the Benz.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/charms-discovered-under-car-seat-of.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XJKCNNyTcQ

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by Lordvaryx: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2019
to death in Akure, Ondo State.
Na dem lipsrsealed

28 Likes

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by nosiebaba(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Juju that can't save someone from accident is that one juju.. Mtcheew

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked and he still died?

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by FindX(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nah crime to carry charm again?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by SilasNwude: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
awon skull miners and head hunters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by Nobeluscabral: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Afonjas killing afonjas

A very wonderful news

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by sevo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Afonja and charms is like white on rice....try separating that

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by Gaffty05: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ogun abi enu gogo

1 Like

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by MEDICPATH(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Why do our youths indulge in crime angry
Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by TANID(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by Jamesonbrown(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Chaii
Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by Dacronym(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
What is Jabu?
Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by deri4luv1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Akure and Juju 5&6

1 Like

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by mysticwarrior(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
They could have used the car to track the owner, burning the car is like burning every trace that would have led them to him.

3 Likes

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by OndoRaph(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Did you read the story at all?
Nairalandmentor:
shocked shocked shocked and he still died?

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

2 Likes

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by Tastemoney(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
This kinda news can only come from that part of the world.... if you know you know
Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by Godsonkemz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
The yahoo boy shouldn't have been allowed to escape after killing innocent boy for his ritual purpose. These guys no sharp. He deliberately killed one of their own for ritual and they allowed him to escape. Destroying his car means nothing compared to the human life he wasted. And by the way, he succeeded in his act which will obviously pay off.

2 Likes

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by NinjaMetahuman: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
its probably the okada man's fault.

those people drive like they have two lives.. when they get hit by a car, they will gather themselves and blame the car driver.

and what has having a charm in your car got to do with anything? if you have quoran or bible in your car, should we suspect him of something?

1 Like

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by obembet(f): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
I will write my story how God save me from this heartless been called yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Anytime i see ladies in yahoo boys cars ehn
Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by heed101(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
its probably the okada man's fault.

those people drive like they have two lives.. when they get hit by a car, they will gather themselves and blame the car driver.

and what has having a charm in your car got to do with anything? if you have quoran or bible in your car, should we suspect him of something?

Nigerians are hypocrites. Okada riders in Akure are reckless

3 Likes

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by 1x2x3: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
That's equivalent to finding Bible and annoiting oil under his seat. The charm didn't cause the accident. He is practicing his tradition.

3 Likes

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
obembet:
I will write my story how God save me from this heartless been called yahoo boys.
wetin u self dey find

1 Like

Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by izeksblog: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
when walking along the road things I look out for are Benz, Lexus, Camry.

Person no fit use me renew charm.
Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by harry2ve(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Most people who talk rubbish here don't own a car so you probably don't know how these okada ridder's and Keke can be nuesance on d road sometimes. Nobody use the bike man for ritual. If na pastor drive Benz then watin una for talk . Ignorant set of people
Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by selemo: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Black man and Voodoo. Useless set human race. Spit angry
Re: Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man . by bogdaddy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Please share it we can’t wait Biko

obembet:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State / My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.